10

Always With You

Yes I’m alive!!! I know I took FOREVAH! Well I was in the middle of having great plans for this chapter when my mother suddenly tells me we were moving :OOO so I was busy with packing and moving and dying from the move and writers block AND school! Taaaah everything just gets in the way, but I hope this chapter makes up for everything~^^
AND thank you to all my new subscribers and thank you everyone for waiting~~~!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Think about it, don’t hesitate. I believe we can be a perfect fit yeah~”  Sang Hee slowly rolled out of her bed, shuffled over to her alarm clock, and clicked the off button. She yawned as she stretched out. Her eyes widened with excitement, ‘I get to see Ae Cha today~!!’ she skipped on over to her closet, picking out her outfit for the day then skipped to the shower.

After her shower, she brushed her hair out and pulled it back into a lazy bun. She debated whether or not to put on makeup.

               ‘It could be a double date!’

She shook her head franticly, ‘No! This is just a GATHERING OF FRIENDS! Nothing more.’ Her eye twitched in frustration. ‘No makeup then.’ She then went back to her room for her purse. Gingy followed her to the front door, whining. “I’ll be back later Gingy, you be good for umma. Araso?” Gingy waged his tail in response. “Bye~” Sang Hee left the apartment.

-------------------

Sandeul arrived at their park too early out of excitement to spend the day with Sang Hee. He sighed every time he looked at his watch, only seeing that 2 minutes would pass super slowly. He pulled out his iPod and put in his earplugs to wait for Sang Hee. He stared at nothing in particular until something yellow appeared in his peripheral vision. He looked down to see what it was, it was the same little duck that Sang Hee had saved. It cocked its head to the side when it looked up at Sandeul. Sandeul did the same.

Sandeul waved to the duck, “Hello.”

Quack! The duck turned around and waddled off. Sandeul waved bye.

He looked up towards the sky and took in a deep breath, relaxing himself while waiting. But then one of his earplugs was yanked out of his ear. He jumped from the suddenness.

“What are you listening to?” Sang Hee had come up from behind and brought the earplug to her ear.

“Oh, it’s you!” he sighed in relief.

Sang Hee giggled, “Did I scare you?”

Sandeul straighten up, “Of course not.”

“Riiight. Have you been waiting long?”

“Erm…no. I just got here 2minutes ago.” He lied.

“Ok. Then let’s go!” Sang Hee was jumpy to leave already.

Sandeul tucked away his iPod in his pocket and they both turned to go to the substation.

-----------------

The sub ride was very noisy with babies crying, old people yelling, and just a plain huge crowd talking. Sandeul and Sang Hee sat next to each other not talking because of all the noise. About 30 minutes passed when they finally arrived in Seoul.  

The two made their way to the front of the grand gates of Lotte world. Both of them had their mouths wide open in amazement from the giant building. They stood there a little longer, admiring and imagining all the fun packed into one place.

“Sang Hee! Sandeul!” Sang Hee was practically knocked over when Ae Cha attacked her with a hug. “Sang Hee I missed you so much!” following closely behind Ae Cha was a boy with bright blonde hair.

“Ae Cha!! It feels like it’s been forever.” Sang Hee hugged back.

Sandeul just stared at their dramatic moment. He waited until they were done hugging to properly say hi Ae Cha.

“Hey Sandeul! Long time no see.”

“Yeah, how are you?”

“Great! Now there’s someone I want you guys to meet.” She linked arms with the boy behind her. “This is Baro.” She brought her hand up to the side of and leaned in towards Sang Hee, “Isn’t he adorable?!” Sang Hee smiled slightly.

“Hello.” Baro bowed to Sang Hee and Sandeul.

“Hello.” They both said in unison and bowed back.

“Are you guys ready!?” Ae Cha was pumped to go inside already. “Let’s go, let’s go!”

---------------

All four of them stood inside Lotte World; with expressions like a little kid seeing Santa for the first time with their own eyes.

“Whoaaa. So many rides!” Sang Hee scanned the area. Everyone else were still pretty speechless.

“So. Little. Time! Which one should we ride first?!” Ae Cha noticed a big map of all the rides off on the side. She dragged Baro to it and Sang Hee and Sandeul followed. “Whoa, lets ride this one first!” She pointed to the Bungee Drop.

“Let’s go, go, go!” Baro shouted, matching Ae Cha’s enthusiasm. The two skipped off hand in hand while Sang Hee and Sandeul walked behind a little awkwardly. Screams of people who were on nearby rides where heard as they all waited in line. Ae Cha and Baro were still on cloud 9, while Sang Hee just awkwardly looked around at all the other rides and Sandeul was just watching her. He looked away every time he thought she would meet his eyes and catch him. Ae Cha looked over her shoulder to observe the two without them noticing.

“Oppa.” Ae Cha motioned for Baro to lean forward. Baro did so. She whispered something into his ear.

He nodded his head and signaled ok with his fingers. “Aa, Ok!”

Finally after a few more minutes it was their turn to go on the ride. Each took a turn on the drop, everyone cracked up when Baro refused to let go of the side bar after looking down at the drop. Everyone laughed even harder when Sandeul went on screaming at a really high pitch.

Afterwards everyone agreed on getting lunch before riding more rides. On the way however, Ae Cha spotted the gift shop store. “Baro, look!” they both plastered their face on the window seeing couples stuff.

“Let’s go, I’ll pay!” Baro winked at Ae Cha.

“Ok, Sang Hee we’ll be back~!” Ae Cha winked back at Baro.

“Ok.” Sang Hee turned to Sandeul while the other two skipped off into the store. “Nice screaming.” She laughed.

Sandeul blushed. “Please, forget you heard that.”

She crossed her arms, “Weeell I don’t know, I do seem to have a pretty good memory. It would be hard to forget a hilarious moment like that.”

“Well as Min Ki would say, ‘I’m a man!’ we men don’t scream like that.”

“Right...” She rolled her eyes then looked back to the shop, “What’s taking them so long?”

“Let’s just give them a few more minutes.”

“Ok.”

A few minutes later…

“Maybe we should look for them in there.” He led the way into the store. They both looked left and right, Ae Cha and Baro were nowhere to be seen. They looked at each other with scared looks. “Uhh maybe they’re in the back.” He suggested. They looked in the back and still nothing.

“Maybe they went to meet back up with us, come on.” Sang Hee ran out first to the spot they were just at outside.

“Still not there?” Sandeul caught up.

“No. Where did they go?!” she was about to rip out her hair.

“Do you have a phone?”

“No. Do you?”

“…no.”

“Crap.” They both said in unison.

------------

Ae Cha and Baro were holding hands riding the carrousel, both wearing the same red bow headband. They were laughing when they saw, just a few meters away, Sandeul and Sang Hee panicking when they realized they lost them.

“You think they’ll be ok on their own?” Baro asked.

“Don’t worry, now they can have their own little date and we can have ours.” She smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun Dun DUUUUUNNNN! Ok this was only part 1! I was planning it and writing it out more when I realized that I was going to be writing a SUPER long chapter so I decided that I’ll write it in 2 parts. The 2nd part will be up by Wednesday I pinky promise. And you can’t break pinky promises! Plus its already ½ written ^^so hoped you enjoyed and SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY for being so late!!

AND PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT STORY YOU WANT ME TO WRITE!! So far Lee Joon is in the lead, so get voting~

AANNNDDD thank you for all my new subscribers and all my other subscribers who have waited for me and leave comments and just support this story, you guys are amazing~ I’m going crazy~ lol.

VOTE HERE: