21

Always With You

 

Aha, updating a lot sooner than I thought I would, but I am SOOOO SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for being so late! Like I said before I was busy moving and busy with 2 jobs and now I have some free time for myself. So here ya go…I hope its good cause it’s been a while since I wrote anything…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aw is this you when you were a baby?” Sandeul held up a picture of a baby in a pink fluffy dress and messy hair held together with a oversize pink bow.

Sang Hee leaned over his shoulders to look. She blushed, “Oh…yeah it is.”

Sandeul tried hard to hold in his laughter, “You should wear pink more often, you look good in it.”

She elbowed him, “Shut up and stop looking through my stuff!” she snatched the photo from his hands. “I thought you wanted to help me.”

“I am. I am. I just want to know more of who you are.”

“By looking through my stuff? That invasion of privacy mister.”

“No it’s not.”

“Noona~!” Min Ki came skipping into the room with Gingy, stopping the conversation. “Wow this doesn’t look like hyung’s room anymore. Its all….girly.” he shivered at the walls that now had posters of boy groups.

“You don’t like the boy posters either right Min Ki?” Sandeul asked, giving an annoyed look at Sang Hee.

“No I don’t!” the little boy glared at the posters.

Sang Hee returned the look to Sandeul, “You’re just jealous. I like them so they’re staying up.” She turned around and opened up another box.

Min Ki shuffled over to her side. “Well if noona likes them, then I like them.” He gave a huge toothy smile to her, eyes sparkling.

“Aw thank you Min Ki. At least someone respects opinion.” She ruffled his hair while still glaring at Sandeul.

“Grrrr.” Gingy growled at Sandeul.

Sandeul gasped, “I thought we were friends Gingy!”

“Can I help you unpack?” Min Ki looked inside the box Sang Hee was currently unpacking.

“Sure you can. Sandeul go take a break.”

He scoffed. “Take a break? Fine!” he stormed out like a diva.

------------

“Where do I put this clock noona?”

“You can put it on that desk over there. You are such a good helper Min Ki.”

He placed the clock down gently on the desk, “I know. I like to help noona. Noona is so cool.”

“Awww thank you Min Ki.”

Sandeul’s eye twitched at the scene before him. For the past hour Sang Hee hasn’t let Sandeul help because all he would do was go through her stuff more and try to take down the posters.

“Noona is so pretty too!” Min Ki hugged her leg. Sandeul’s eye twitched again.

“Min Ki you’ve said that so many times now.”

“Because it’s true.”

“Alright! Min Ki, you’re doing such a good job why don’t you finish up here and me and Sang Hee will go out. Bye!” Sandeul grabbed whatever was in Sang Hee’s hands and tossed it to Min Ki.

Min Ki caught it just in time, but had a blank face as he watched Sandeul push Sang Hee out of the room. He looked down at Gingy who was also sitting there watching them leave, “What do we do now?”

Sang Hee didn’t have time to register what happened until she and Sandeul were already half way down stairs to the restaurant. Sandeul stopped pushing her and grabbed her hand, leading out the doors. “Umm…where are we going? I’m not done unpacking yet.”

“Well you need a break. Let’s spend time together.” He gave her hand a small squeeze and a pleading look.

She smiled. “Well I guess we could.”

“Yes!” he pulled her along down the street. They came up to the building that had the arcade he took her to for her birthday.

“Aw not this again, I’m gonna lose at all these games.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you.” They went into the arcade, it was empty. “Well guess we have the whole arcade to ourselves again.”

Sang Hee gazed over which games she wanted to play. She finally spotted one that caught her interest. “I want to play this one first.” She walked up to a space war game, put in a few quarters and the theme song roared through the hall.

“Alright you got this! Fighting!” Sandeul cheered.

“Ready? Start!” the game shouted.

Sang Hee started pressing random buttons and steering the joystick everywhere. To her luck, it seemed to have work well as she got to move on to the next level.

“Level 1 End! Score.” The game was announcing her score. Sang Hee was so happy she beat a level.

“Did you see that? I beat that level by myself!” She smiled so big, but quickly got her game face on when the next level came on. Sandeul laughed at her intense focus.

She tried hitting all the buttons again, but this time luck was not on her side. “Aw man.”

Sandeul put in some quarters for her. “Start!” she went at it again hitting random buttons and made it passed the first level. Sandeul blushed and took a deep breath, before he put both his arms around her, putting his hands on top of hers. Sang Hee blushed but then noticed that he was actually helping her press the buttons in a more skillful manner.

“Level 2 End! Score 400! New high score!”

“Whoa!!! That was so cool!” Her eyes brightened like a little kid at a candy store. Sandeul moved away but Sang Hee pulled him back. “No you have to help me more.”

He grinned from ear to ear. “Ok!”

After helping her beat a couple more levels, they finally decided to move on to other games. The day flew by without either of them noticing. But after receiving an angry call from Mrs. Lee about not telling her where they were, they had to leave.

“Did you see when I blew up that gigantic space bug!?” Sang Hee punched a fist in the air.

Sandeul grabbed her hand, “You mean when I did?”

“Hey technically it was my fingers that were on the buttons, so it was me.”

“Oh. Right. It was so me.” He whispered the last part.

She nudged him. “It was me.”

“Fine. If I say it was you...will you let me take you on a date tomorrow?”

She stopped walking. “Huh? Was that just not a date?”

Sandeul thought for a moment. “Well a better date then?”

Sang Hee sighed. “You know I don’t like over the top stuff.”

“It won’t be, I promise!”

“Well...I suppose you could. Where are you taking me?”

He winked at her. “It’s a surprise.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok 2 things:

1-     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE JUNGHWAN~ So precious and so adorkable, I will love him forevah~!!!

 

2-     Happy 600th day for us BANAs!! This truly is a great fandom to be a part of. Let’s keep loving and supporting them ^^

 

sorry the only pictures I could find at the moment, I'm on my laptop so don't got any pictures T^T