15 part 2

Always With You

 

Yes yes yes I know I’m a few days late. But I have 2 important announcements!!!

1-     I was late because I was planning for a project I’m planning with my bestie~ we will be writing a oneshot collection! So please look forward to that, cause its gonna be epic!

2-     Also this will be where my Lee Joon and CNU story are going to be because they are tied so I decided to make their stories into oneshots and might write a full story for Joonie later. But I will put up another poll soon this time with the story title I have planned and the main. (hint hint wink wink: I have a REALLY good story for Hoon planned….just saying)

Ok and now for more of this story! Please don’t hate me too much T^T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Hmm. Ok now to look for some jajamyeon.’ Sang Hee searched down the isle of instant food. She scanned every shelf carefully, finally finding the jajamyeon on the top shelf out of her reach. ‘Curses! Why is it so tall?’ she stretched out her hand and hiked up on her tippy toes to reach for the shelf, but no luck. She tried jumping this time, but still nothing.

As she pouted a hand came up from behind her to reach for the food. She followed the arm down to the face of the owner, “Of course.” A small smile slipped on the corner of her lips.

“You really don’t know how to ask for help do you?” Sandeul had on his usual toothy smile.

She smacked his arm, “Yah, I do. You just happen to show up before I need to ask.”

“Sure, sure. How many do you need?” he reached up to grab more.

“This should be fine.” She held the basket towards him to put the rest of the packets in. He looked into the basket full of instant food. His eyebrow raised.

“What’s with all the instant foods? Does your mom not cook for you anymore?” he joked.

Sang Hee froze. “Uhh…umm. No it’s just I get home late from classes, I thought I’d save her time for cooking for me.”

Sandeul looked at her suspiciously, “I was just joking…”

“Y-you were? Oh! AHAHAHA.” Her fake laugh faded when his suspicion didn’t lift. His stare was piercing through her. She looked away, without saying anything she her heels and headed towards the cashier.

Sandeul followed closely. After paying for everything, Sang Hee tried to make a run for it only to be caught by him after a few steps. He turned her around and got a hold of one of her bags so she wouldn’t escape. “Is there something you’re not telling me?”

“What? No.” she stumbled on her words.

Sandeul’s expression became disappointed. “How are your English classes?” he asked in English.

Her eyes widen. ‘Oh crap, how do I respond to that? I can’t let him know about the fake classes.’ “Good and you?” she had horrible pronunciation.

“I’m not taking the class.” He returned to speaking in Korean.

Sang Hee had a stir of anger suddenly well up. “Well I’m sorry I’m not great at speaking English.”

“You’re hiding something from me.” Surprisingly his tone and expression was not full of anger but worry.

Sang Hee pulled the bag away from his hands, “I said I wasn’t! Why do you keep saying that?”

“Because I’m worried about you.” Hurt was shown through his eyes. “We don’t spend much time together anymore, you won’t even meet up with me, you won’t even pick up when I call.”

“Why do I have to be with you 24/7?” she snapped.

“That’s not what I’m saying.” He ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

“Well what I’m saying is I think we’re moving too fast.”

His eyes shot back up to hers. “Wh-what?”

“If dating you means that you have to be by my side all the time and know EVERY little thing about me…then…I don’t want this anymore.”

“Wait, Sang Hee, I didn’t mean to-“ She shook her head and started walking away. “Sang Hee, please!” she stopped. “Please, don’t be like this. I was just worried, I won’t bug you anymore.”

“It’s over…..” A tear feel down her cheek.

Sandeul felt like his heart has been stabbed. He watched quietly as she left, his eyes watering. He looked down on the ground, blinked and the tears fell. Angry with himself he swung his foot at the nearest trash can knocking it over. “TAAAAAHH! You babo!” he yelled to himself.

------------

“UMMA IT HURTS SO MUCH!!” little Min Ki screamed. He was dripping blood everywhere from a huge gash that was on his finger.

“I know son I know! We’re gonna make it feel better right now.” Mrs. Lee was carried Min Ki up to the front desk of the hospital, careful not to get any blood anywhere.

“Can I help you?” the lady at the front desk didn’t pay much attention to them.

“Yes, my son cut his finger with a knife trying to help coo-“

“OK, just fill out this form and wait.” The lady cut her off while tossing a clipboard to Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee glared at the lady before taking the clipboard. “Look lady! My son is bleeding everywhere, his finger is in pain and I better get help right away before I report you! This is a hospital for emergencies and gosh darn it this is an emergency so call a doctor up right now!!!” she slammed the clipboard on the desk making her point.

“Y-y-yes, right away!” Scared to death the lady picked up the phone and dialed a doctor.

Completely satisfy, Mrs. Lee smiled while handing back the clipboard. “I don’t think I’ll be needing this.”

 “N-nope, just go on ahead.” She pointed to the entrance of the emergency wing.

About half an hour went by before Min Ki was done having stitches on his finger. The poor boy’s eyes were swollen from so much crying, “Umma I’m sorry.”

“MIN KI!!” Mrs. Lee embraced her son, “Don’t say that, you were very brave for the doctor! You are so manly~!”

Min Ki puffed out his chest and wiped his remaining tears off with his arm. “Yes I am!”

Mrs. Lee couldn’t help herself to giggle at his remark. The two said their farewells to the doctor and began down the hall. As they were walking, they passed by a certain room with the door still open. Mrs. Lee looked in very quick but turned away to give the person privacy. But then she stopped. “Umma, are you ok?” Min Ki pulled on her arm.

“Yeah, hold on son.” She stepped back to the same room and took another peek. Much to her surprise she saw a woman that looked just like Sang Hee. She looked at the name on the door. “Kim…” she gasp, “It must be! Ah excuse me.” She waved to get Ms. Kim’s attention. “Ms. Kim?”

Sang Hee’s mom turned when she heard her name. She looked at Mrs. Lee, confused on how this woman knew her. “Yes?”

“Umma who’s that?” Min Ki poked his head inside the room.

Mrs. Lee pulled him out of the door way. “Sorry about that, but are you by any chance related Kim Sang Hee?”

Ms. Kim tilted her head to the side, “You know my Sang Hee?”

Mrs. Lee bowed, “Yes, I’m Sandeul’s mother.”

“You’re his mother? Omo, come on in, come in!” Mrs. Lee came inside, dragging a really shy Min Ki behind. “I’m Sang Hee’s mother, nice to meet you.” She bowed as much as she could from her bed.

“Hello, this is my youngest son Min Ki.” She motioned him to bow.

Min Ki took a long look at Ms. Kim before bowing, “Why do you look like that?”

“Min Ki!” Mrs. Lee pulled him back and gave him a stern look.

Ms. Kim smiled at him. “It’s ok, I’m just very sick right now that’s why.”

“Oh I’m terribly sorry.”

“It’s alright…but now that I find out you’re Sandeul’s mom, can I ask you a favor? It’s mainly for Sang Hee.”

“Me? Yes, anything for Sang Hee.” Mrs. Lee grew extremely worried.

Ms. Kim was tearing up already, she patted her eyes dry with a tissue she had in her hand. “I-I’m sick with cancer.” Mrs. Lee gasp. “I know I shouldn’t give up like this, but….” There was a long moment of silence before Ms. Kim continued. “I don’t know if I will make it. Sang Hee, my only daughter, she has no one but me. I really wanted to ask Sandeul this but if you could pass this on for me it would mean a lot.”

Mrs. Lee nodded, fighting back tears.  “Can you take care of my Sang Hee if anything happens to me?” Ms. Kim took a deep breath, letting tears fall freely now.

Mrs. Lee cried as well, “I will do anything for Sang Hee, and I know Sandeul will do anything to protect her as well. I will let him know.” She held onto Ms. Kim’s hand squeezing it tightly.

“Me too! I will protect noona with my life!!” Min Ki pounded his chest with his bad hand. His eyes widen and filled with tears as pain started to take over. “OW!!!”

“Omo, Min Ki don’t do that! I’m sorry I hate to leave like this, but I need to get him home. I will let my Sandeul know, but please don’t give up just yet, stay strong.”

Ms. Kim nodded and smiled at Mrs. Lee. “I will. Thank you for speaking with me. But one last thing…”

“Hm?”

“Please don’t tell Sang Hee about this.”

--------

“HYUNG! HYUNG!” Min Ki tackled Sandeul as soon as he walked into the apartment. Sandeul’s eyes were red, his face darkened from his usual bright spirit. He stared emotionlessly down at Min Ki. “Hyung, I cut my finger! Look!” Min Ki waved his bandaged finger in front of Sandeul’s face.

Sandeul snapped out of his state of depression for a moment. “Eh? What happened?” he bent down to Min Ki’s level, holding on to his injured hand gently.

“I was trying to help appa cook by cutting the onion but I cut my finger on accident. But you should have seen umma at the hospital! She yelled at a lady to get the doctor to fix my finger right away! And then after we saw noona’s umma there.”

Sandeul quietly gasp. “Sang Hee?”

Just then Mrs. Lee walked into the room. “Oh Sandeulie, I need to talk to you.” She walked into the hallway. Sandeul ruffled Min Ki’s hair before following his mom. “Lee Junghwan.” She started.

His expression became serious, “This must be serious for you to use my full name…”

“It is. At the hospital…I saw Sang Hee’s mother.” She took a deep breath, “unfortunately, her mom has cancer.”

His eyes widen, “Mworago?!”

“Junghwan-ah, you need to watch over Sang Hee and make sure she’s ok.”

‘If dating you means that you have to be by my side all the time and know EVERY little thing about me…then…I don’t want this anymore.’

He shook his head from the thought. “I…I will try.”

“No you will not try, you WILL. Araso?” she gave him the same scary look she gave the lady earlier.

“Y-yes umma.” He quivered in fear. “So scary.” He whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LKJDFALSKDFJADSL DID I TELL YOU GUYS THAT I WENT TO MY FIRST KPOP CONCERT!?! Yup I was also late because I finally got a chance to go to my very first kpop concert/convention. KCON 2012!! It was super amazing, but it was very crazy because it could have been organized better. Well it was more like a trial run because this was the first ever KCON in America. But I got to see VIXX, BAP, EXO M, and NU’EST!!! oh and 4 Minute and GNA but I don’t really care for the girls that much…..BUT ALL MY BOYS WERE TOO AMAZING IN PERSON!! And guess what else????? I GOT TO MEET VIXX!!!! I barely survived to get a ticket for the signing but if it wasn’t for my bestie pushing me into the line I wouldn’t have been able to have the most amazing experience of my life!!!

I totally told N "ILOVEYOU!" and he looked at me like ?? then he smiled and said "I LUB UUU!" and I died!!!! but it totally felt like a Megamind moment, you know with the "I love you too random citizen". Leo smiled at me!!! Ken and Ravi were such dorks and made me smile even more dorkier when they said "yo whats up??" lol and then Hongbin was really quiet but so beautiful!!! and baby Hyuk, I told him I love him too and he looked at me like he didn't understand one word I said but smiled at me anyways aldkfjasldfkjas best moment of my life meeting VIXX. wish I could have met the other groups as well but it was crazy and even Yong Guk told us we were crazy...wouldn't be surprise if any of them didn't want to come back to America....
 

OH one last thing:

Leo tried to spell out my name since I was wearing a name tag that I made with my name in English and Hangul. but he just got the first two letters and gave up rofl so adorable!! 

I would post the video of me getting their autographs but....I'm kinda ashame and it's boring cause I look so calm from the back but I really wasn't...AT ALL!!! Anyhoo thats my KCON story! sorry I took up a lot of space with this.....