22

Always With You

Ok…..I have no excuse for my lateness…..forgive me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone down on the busy city of Seoul, with a light breeze, perfect weather for any outing. Sandeul and Sang Hee walked through the busy streets hand in hand, Sandeul smiling all along the way while Sang Hee was staring at him with slight annoyance planted on her face. “You know, I’m really getting tired of all these surprises.” She pulled Sandeul to a stop.

“Just come on.” He tugged her, but she held her ground.

“You promised nothing over the top, then what are we doing in Seoul?”

He sighed. “What’s the point of a surprise if I told you?”

“Are we going to a bigger arcade?”

“No.”

“Are we going to a beach?”

“Hm. That does sound like fun, but no.”

“Wh-“ She silenced by Sandeul’s finger.

“Don’t worry you’ll love this surprise.” As he pulled her into a walk again his phone rang. “Hello? You’re there already? Ok, we’ll be there in 5 minutes.”

He hung up. “Who was that? Who are we seeing in 5 minutes?” Sang Hee tried to take Sandeul’s phone.

He stretch his arm out of her reach, “No, you can’t see.”

“Well I wanna know so let me see.”

“That’s not a good enough reason.” He stuck his tongue out at her. She gasped. Then glared.

“So that’s how its gonna be.”

 “Sang Hee!!!” Sandeul smiled, Sang Hee was frozen.

“Is that-?” She turned around. Ae Cha was running towards her, dragging Baro with her.

“Ae Cha! I’ve missed you so much!” she hugged Ae Cha.

“Me too! Girl we have so much to catch up on, but we shall talk after our double date~!”

Sang Hee turned to Sandeul, “THIS is your surprise?” he nodded. She hugged him tightly, “I love this surprise.” She whispered to him.

“Told ya.” He whispered back as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “Shall we go?”

“Where are we going?” Sang Hee asked.

“To the best date ever!” Ae Cha smiled at Baro.

“Namsan Tower!” Baro winked at Ae Cha.

-------------------------------

The girls raced up the stairs on the tower. “Whoa, this view is so pretty!” they were overlooking the beautiful city of Seoul.

The boys followed close behind. “Come on, let’s get the locks.” Baro took Ae Cha by the hand. Sandeul and Sang Hee followed them into the store. Sandeul led Sang Hee to a rack that had designs on the pad locks.

“Oh this one looks good, what do you think?” Sandeul pulled off a pad lock with a cute bear couple on it. Sang Hee stared long and hard. Sandeul picked up on the hesitation, “Maybe not? What about this one?” he pulled another off with a blue sky and clouds on it. Sang Hee’s face lit up. “This one?”

“Yeah, it looks good to me.” They both went up to pay for the lock, when Sang Hee’s eyes caught sight of a Polaroid camera. Sandeul caught the same thing. He reached for the camera as well to add to the purchase.

“Oh, you didn’t have to get that.” Sang Hee felt guilty.

“I wanted to take pictures of these anyways.”

“Are you guys ready? Hurry up!” Ae Cha pressed.

Sandeul intertwined his fingers with Sang Hee’s. At this moment Sang Hee felt a ping of nervousness. ‘What the heck? Why am I feeling like this?’

“Sang Hee, isn’t this so romantic? We’re getting to lock our love together for forever.” She hugged Baro as he took out a sharpie to write on their lock.

“Yeah, very.” Sang Hee looked to Sandeul who was doing the same as Baro. He wrote a short message on the back.

“It’s been a tough year for you, but even through the tough time I hope to make you smile more.” Sandeul read his message quietly to her. Again the ping of nervousness came up as he passed the sharpie over to her.

She quickly wrote their names on the other side and colored in some hearts around their name.

“Ya be serious!” Ae Cha smacked Baro while he was laughing at his own message. “You dork let me write something now.” She scribbled her message on the lock and showed it to Baro.

Meanwhile Sandeul took out the camera. “Hey you two, turn around.”

Baro and Ae Cha held the pad lock up to their faces and made a heart with their hands. Sandeul took a few pictures for them before coming back to Sang Hee.

He took a picture of their lock and of them holding it as well. “You guys ready to lock them on?” Ae Cha link her arm with Sang Hee. She nervously smiled back at Ae Cha. She still had no idea why she was feeling this nervous. ‘I thought I was over these feelings about Sandeul…’

She push the thought aside for the time being to enjoy her time with Sandeul. All of them locked the pad locks on the gate among all the other locks left by other couples. Afterwards, the two couple took their keys and tossed them together. Sang Hee felt a rush of happiness, she looked over to Sandeul and smiled brightly at him.

He returned the gesture by pulling her closer to him. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

“Awww. Why can’t you be that cute on our dates?!” Ae Cha lectured Baro, who then promised her a gift from the shop if she would forgive him.

Sandeul and Sang Hee followed them to the outside of the store where they were left alone, watching the beautiful view of the city and sunset.  

“I love you Baro!” they both heard Ae Cha from the inside of the store, in return Baro quietly mumbled back, “I…love you too.”

The word love stuck with Sang Hee. ‘Already confessing their love? Aren’t we too young to know that?’

“Smile!” flash.

Sang Hee was left blushing as Sandeul kissed her on the cheek. The camera rolled out the film, Sandeul took the picture and shook it out. “Aw look at your shocked face.” He held the picture in front of Sang Hee.

She took one glance at it and blushed more. She snatched it from his hand. “Ya! That was not-  Just don’t- Don’t do that again.” She struggled to find the right words. She punched him before running away from him.

She ran up to the gate with their lock on it, her fingers made their way to the lock and traced over their names. Smiling, she looked at the picture Sandeul took. “Why do I love this babo?” She shook her head. But realization struck her, ‘Love? Do I love him? But we’re not even out of high school, what the heck am I thinking?’

She looked up, Ae Cha standing right in front of her. Her face full of happiness. “You love Sandeul?”

‘Oh crap.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short. But don’t worry next chapter is longer and trust me this time I will not take as long to update.

But lets remember good things!! 130523 B1A4 FIRST WIN!!! ASLDFKJASLDFKJASDFLKSFJ!! You could ask my roommate, I woke her up just to tell her they won, and cried, and just ugh I was a mess but so friggin happy! They’ve come so far in just 2 years and I hope they keep continuing to grow and stay the dorks and weirdos they are. B1A4 FIGHTING~!