Date - part two

Our Diary

AN: Well.. I am forcing myself to finally write this chapter.. cause yeah I still don't have a lot of ideas but I'll work this out..I think.. I hope.. Soo.. comment please?  And.. chapter feels like this is the last.. well.. it might be.. or not.. I still don't know..

Love all of you~ x3333

 

 

 When the food finally arrived, the two ate in silence. Jonghyun was staring at Key's face intently. He looked so much healthier now.  Though, Jonghyun had to say that since they were together, he felt alive as well. And he was extremely thankful to Key for this. They finished the food soon, and Key quickly greeted his grandparents, before they left. 

They decided to take a stroll around the huge lake near the restaurant. Key seemed to enjoy himself more then Jonghyun thought he would. The small boy was running around freely, happily. He looked like he was finally free of worries of dying, free of the sadness, free of pain. Jonghyun smiled and started chasing the younger, a small grin on his face.

The whole afternoon was spent like this. The two boys fooled around and played, sometimes running around, sometimes sitting in the shade, just talking quietly. Soon it was getting late and they had to go back. Key pouted as he got home after a few hours of sitting in the car next to his Jongie. He smiled at his cat who came to greet him, a smirk like expression on her face. Chichi was much smarter than other kittens, that was for sure.

So as Key got ready to bed, he started humming to himself happily. He felt totally happy and just.. complete. He was sure that nothing bed could happen to him now that his DinoPuppy was protecting him.

 It was days later that he could finally forget about the past. He was sitting in the waiting room again, but this time, Jongyhun was with him. They were holding each other's hand, Jong' grip tightening on Key's hand whenever the nurse came out to call someone in.

'Kim Kibum..' she said finally, and they boy stood up, quickly kissing Jonghyun's cheek. They had agreed that the other would wait for him. The boy held up his chin as he entered the all too familiar office. His doctor was looking at him with a strange expression.

'Have you been feeling weird lately?' he asked they boy as he sat down. Key shook his head.

'No, I have been feeling just fine..' he said with a bright smile. The doctor smiled slightly, nodding.

'It seems that your illness had disappeared. I don't know how, but you seem healthy.' he told the boy, who suddenly grinned and jumped up a little, before blushing lightly and showing a bright grin to his doctor.

'I... I can't believe it..' he mumbled, ready to tell Jonghyun the news. A hand on his arm stopped him.

'I still think you should come to the check-ups weekly. You might be healthy now, but anything could happen. And you have to be careful..' the doctor said, earning a nod from Key.

'O..okay, and thank you.. And bye..' they boy said quickly, and when the doctor let him go, he run outside, crashing into a worried Jonghyun. He looked at the boy, hugging him tightly.

'So how was it? Are you OK, Bummie? Say something!' the worried boy rambled, holding his Bummie close. Key suddenly grinned and kissed him softly, after that, he just mumbled a few words, that made Jonghyun happier than he thought he could be.

'I am healthy, Jongie.. I am not ill anymore..' Key whispered, his eyes filling with happy tears. Jonghyun grinned and kissed Key's forehead repeatedly. He was still holding the boy close, not letting him go. He was never, ever letting him go.

'Oh Bummie.. 'he whispered as he gently wiped off Key's tears. 'I told you..' he smirked slightly, already leading Key to his car. He smiled as they younger sat in the car, humming to himself. 

They finally arrived to Key's home. Chichi came bounding down the stairs to greet them, a loud mew escaping her as she nuzzled Key's knee. She just knew that everything was going to be alright now. The kitten quickly greeted Jonghyun as well, then jumped on Key's shoulder and nestled into his neck.. Key chuckled, gently scratching the kitten and holding her as he sat down. He was happier than ever. Suddenly, the door opened and Key's mother entered the house. She looked tired and worn and, and of course, worried.

'Mom.. I.. The doctor had some news..' Key mumbled, while he was now sitting on Jonghyun's lap. The woman looked up, her eyes filling with tears. 'I am healthy, mum..' Key grinned and hugged his mother tightly. The woman stood there, shocked. After a few moments, she hugged her son back, holding his small body tightly. 

'Oh Bummie..' she whispered, as she cried silently, still a but shocked, but happy. She wasn't going to loose her son.  She knew it now, and she was happy.

  A few days passed again. Key visited his father's grave, to finally say goodbye to him. It wasn't because he wanted to forget him, no. It was because he knew that they weren't going to meet soon.

'Appa.. I.. miss you but..' the boy was kneeling next to the grave, sniffing silently. ' We won't meet soon. I hope you are happy where you are, because I am.. and.. I love you Appa, I really do. I'll just stay with Jongie for a bit more..' the boy caressed the stone grave gently. A small, bittersweet smile sat on his lips. As if his father was replying, a strong wind started to blow. Key sniffed one last time, a lone tear falling on the cold stone, then stood up, and run to the inviting arms of Jonghyun. 

They smiled slightly and went to Key's house. As always, Chichi greeted them eagerly. For now, everything was perfect.