Movies :)

Our Diary

AN: Well..here is the next chappie..Eh ..comment and subscribe, if you like it..please? x333 (and if anyone has an idea for a pic for this fanfic, tell mexDDD) Buut, this will be really short since this is only a filler (aand spoiler for Mulan and The Lion King are in the chap, but not too much)

 

 The next morning, Key woke up late. He decided against going to school as it was already after the third period. He knew that his mother hadn't noticed that he was still asleep, but someone else had. He had a text from Jonghyun. 

Bummie, sorry for not being able to pick you up, mom forgot to wake me up and I didn't have time. Are you Ok?

 Key giggled to himself at his boyfriend's worrying. 

Of course, I just slept in..

He texted quickly and smiled as he thought of Jonghyun. 

'He's so caring.. I am so lucky.. 'he thought slightly giddily. He truly felt like a schoolgirl, especially when he was next to Jonghyun. When he wasn't there, he could think of other things, but when they were near each other, his only thought were about how nice it was to be in his boyfriend's arms. Sighing he went downstairs to make some some breakfast. He decided on an omlette and he made it quickly. Humming to himself, he ate slowly, enjoying his free day. Suddenly Chichi ran down the stairs. She jumped on his lap and then on the table, eating from his plate. Key rolled his eyes and put Chichi down, then he stood up and gave her her food. The kitten purred and started eating. Key smiled to himself. 'Hmm.. What to do?' he asked himself, then nodded as he had an idea.. He decided to watch some old classic Disney Tales.

He started with The Lion King. He really loved the movie, and somehow, he could relate to Mufasa's death. When his father died, he should have been taken down by the same disease, but he wasn't just like Simba was saved by his father. As that particularly sad part was on, Key broke out in tears. He really missed his father. But as Simba found himself friends, he had to chuckle. He always loved how carefree Timon and Pumba could be. As the movie ended, he put on the sequel. He watched it just like the previous one, smiling and sometimes crying. Soon, school time ended, but he was still curled up on the couch, watching movies. His third choice was Mulan. He always admired the girl's strength, and of course her beautiful hair. But there was something Key never understood. If Chi-Fu was there when the soldiers were chosen (like Mulan's father, because he didn't have any sons) and the father was the one who went out to get the scroll, he had to know that the Fa's didn't have a son, just a daughter, who he had seen before.. So Key thought that Chi-Fu knew it all along.. but then why didn't he tell anyone, when he hated Mulan? It was just confusing for Key. 

As Key was watching the fight between the Huns and the Chinese army, the door opened and Jonghyun tiptoed inside. He lifted Key up gently and placed him on his lap. Key smiled and snuggled into the familiar arms. He felt really content. Before the movie ended, Key was asleep on his boyfriend's arms. Jonghyun held him tight. 'My Bummie..' he thought.. 'I love you..' he whispered softly and kissed the top of Key's head.

Soon, Jonghyun was asleep as well. The two were dreaming of each other, not knowing what was waiting for them on the next day.