Maybe he's right

Our Diary

AN:Well.. chapter two is here. I really hope this is a bit better than the first chap x3 Actually, I won't be able to think until I type this down T.T Soo..please comment and subscribe? *looks at the readers cutely*

Chapter Two

  

The next morning, Key woke up the same way he always did. In pain. He could barely move, his whole body seemed to hurt. His short, blonde hair was sticking to his head in knots, he might have had a fever while he was sleeping, but he wasn't surprised at all. Somehow he managed to get out of his bed and stumble to his bathroom. The painkillers were already placed near the sink. He took them and waited. After a while, he could move fairly well again. It didn't hurt as much as before. After he took a long shower and washed his hair, he quickly dressed up. Since his hair was still wet, he blow-dried it and straightened it quickly. Looking in the mirror, he sighed. He would look nice if he wasn't so thin and pale. But he couldn't do anything. He was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitting black T-shirt. His eyes wandered to a stylish dark-pink T-shirt for a moment but he quickly shook his head. 

 After forcing an apple down, Key was finally on his way to school. Strangely he liked studying, and. he wanted to learn much, his dream was becoming a doctor. But he knew that he wouldn't survive until then. His mother's car finally stopped outside of the school's gates and he got out, stumbling a bit. He took a deep breath and passed Jonghyun, who shot him a smile. Suddenly Key remembered the diary and giggled to himself softly. 'Maybe that stranger has given up.'he thought.'I must have given him a strange impression.' He walked inside the school building and went up to his locker. Jonghyun had been following him, and took the chance to talk to Key.

'Hi Bummie.'he greeted his childhood friend with a wide grin. Key looked though him as he took out his books and straightened up. But suddenly he felt hsi books were too heavy. He felt really dizzy. Jonghyun saw this and quickly took the books, putting them back to the locker. He was really worried about Key. 'Are you OK?' he asked, his voice was laced with worry.

Key seemed to be shocked. 'Why does he still care?' he thought as Jonghyun led him to one of those bench-like things. He was still feeling dizzy, but somehow he felt better. He didn't even notice that he was crying. Uncontrollably. Jonghyun did notice though and ever so gently, he wiped Key's tears away. 'Bummie, please talk to me.' he whispered. Key didn't know what to do. 'Maybe he was right.'he thought. Strangely, with Jonghyun nothing hurt a much as it had before.

He opened his mouth, and for the first time in ten years, he spoke to his best friend. 'I..I think I am OK now..'he whispered. Jonghyun grinned so widely Key thought his face was going to stay that way. At the thought, Key suddenly giggled. Jonghyun grinned even wider.

'I won't ask about the past years, Bummie. But please.. at least talk to me.. 'he said and Key did something that he wouldn't think he will do again. He nodded and hugged Jonghyun. Jong felt Key's weak arms wrap around his shoulder and smiled, pulling him closer in a slightly possessive manner. Key laid his head on Jong's chest and smiled.'

Thank you..'he whispered and Jonghyun just nodded. Key smiled even wider. 'He was right..'he thought. Jonghyun smiled and gently played with Key's hair. At that moment, everything was perfect.

  At class, they were sit next to each other again. Key was listening to the teacher intently while Jonghyun was trying to make Key look at him. He was soo bored. Key glared at Jong and paid attention to the teacher. Until he was poked in the ribs. He hissed softly. It didn't hurt that much, but the pain was still there. Jong Looked at Key worried, his eyes begging for forgiveness. 'Damn puppy..'Key mumbled. Jonhyun chuckled. Key sighed. Let's say that until the end of class, they were chatting quietly.

 After school, Jonghyun offered to walk Key home. Key thought a little, then sighed and gave in. As they walked, they talked about what happened when they were little. At some point, Jonghyun had taken hold of Key's hand, who didn't seem to have a problem with it. Smiling, tehy entered Key's house. As they sat down, Key felt sick again. It was much worse then before. He didn't want Jonghyun to see, but he was already late. The puppy-dino like boy was already touching his face, asking if he was alright. Key was far from being alright. His head was pounding and he felt like he would throw up anytime soon. He didn't. Jonghyun saw that there was something really wrong with Key and gently lifted him up. 'He is so light.'he thought as he placed Key on the sofa.  

After some time, the pain suddenly went away. Key was surprised, but smiled softly. Jonghyun didn't run, but helped him.'S..sorry..'he mumbled. Jonghyun sighed. 'Did you eat something bad, Bummie?'he asked and Key nodded quickly.

'I guess I'll have to stay and take care of you then.. 'smiled the elder. Key sighed, but smiled. It couldn't' be that bad, could it..?