No school.. Wait what?!

Our Diary

AN:Here is a new chapter.. Well.. Please tell me what you think about it? x3333

Just a note- Key is still slightly shorter than Jongie in this story,  the reason is that he was sick for years, so it's logical that he is smaller (but you can imagine him taller, it's just my opininon xDDD)

 

  Thursday morning Key woke up strangely. He felt OK, no pain or anything but he was used to it by now. No the strange thing was that something heavy was on his chest. Opening his eyes, he noticed Chichi sitting on him, her paw as if nothing had happened. Noticing that her owner was awake, she mewed loudly to greet him and his face quickly, purring. 'Morning to you too, Chichi.. 'Key mumbled and picked the cat up, placing her on the bed as he sat up slowly. Chichi mewed loudly in disagreement, jumping on his lap quickly, her tail brushing Key's nose. Key sighed and put the cat on the ground. He stood up and stretched, yawning. 'It's almost time for school, isn't it?' he asked the cat, who mewed and looked at him like she was rolling her eyes.

 Key sighed as he went to his bathroom and got ready for school quickly. He chose his favorite pair of skinny jeans (the blue one) and a plain black shirt. Styling his hair, he made giggled to himself remembering last night's event. Suddenly his phone rang. 'Bummie, are you even awake? I have been waiting you in front of the door for 20 minutes now..' grumbled his boyfriend's sleepy voice from the other side of the line. Key couldn't help giggle. 'I slept in and Chichi refused to get off me..' he giggled as he went to the front door and opened it, hugging his boyfriends. 'Morning Jongie~' he said and kissed the elder's cheek. Jonghyun smiled and kissed Key on the lips briefly, but then pulled away. 'We're going to be late if we don't hurry..' he said. Key nodded and they practically ran to school. As they went over to the gate to open it, it wouldn't budge. Key started to giggle to himself suddenly, and the giggles soon developed into full out laughter as Jonghyun struggled to open the gates. 'Jongie, we don't have school today.. The teacher had told us, can't you remember?' he asked, still laughing. 'Bummie~' Jonghyun growled playfully. 'And you knew it?' he asked as he started walking to where Key was. Key saw this and started backing up.' Well, I have just realized, but you looked so cute trying and..' he mumbled and suddenly ran off, laughing. Jonghyun followed him quickly and caught up with him after a few moments. He hugged Key from the back and started tickling him. 'Heeey~' Key whined as he laughed even harder now. Jonghyun just chuckled tom himself and stopped tickling Key, but he was still hugging him from the back. He laid his head on the top of Key's head and smiled. Key smiled as well, sighing contently. 'Thanks for coming to pick me up everyday, Jongie..' Key mumbled. 'It's my duty as a boyfriend, Bummie.. And even if we weren't together, I would pick you up, this way I can see that you are safe.. 'Jonghyun whispered as he gently ruffled Key's hair. They stood there for a while, enjoying the other's presence. It was just so peaceful.. The peace was broken by a familiar shout. 'Morning~' Taeming bounced to the pair, grinning from ear to ear. 'Morning Taeminnie..' Key greeted the younger boy, ruffling his hair. Jonghyun had finally let him go as Taemin arrived. 'So, what are you two planning to do? ' Taemin asked, looking at them curiously. Key shrugged. 'I don't know, just.. hang out I guess.. ' he said. 'What about you?' Taemin hummed, he didn't really have an idea on what to do. 'Come on, we have a day-off school and you don't know what to do! really?' Jonghyun asked the two and rolled his eyes. Key hit his shoulder playfully. 'I am not the one, who completely forgot, Jongie, so I wouldn't say anything if I were you. .'he smirked. Taeming giggled as the lovebirds fooled around. ' You two act like a married couple..' he giggled, which made both of them blush. Key scoffed and turned away to hide his blush, diva-style while Jonghyun stared at his shoe, suddenly noticing something new with it. Taemin laughed at their reaction. 'So the diaries worked in their case too.' he thought as he smiled at the couple.

 After a short discussion about  what to do, they decided on going to the amusement park. As they arrived, Jonghyun dragged the two of them on many rollercoasters. On one of them, there were only two seats in a row. Taemin pouted that he couldn't sit next to his hyungs, especially, that this ride was the scariest of them all. It went up really high and they almost fell out of the small cars as they were speeding back towards the ground. But after looking at his left, Taemin decided that this wouldn't be that bad at all. The boy who sat next to him was really handsome and his eyes were frog-like but really cute. Taemin blushed deeply and quickly turned away. 'So, why did you come alone?' the handsome boy asked. 'Eh, I am not alone, my hyungs are there..' Taemin pointed ahead where Key and Jonghyun were laughing at something. The boy's eyes narrowed. 'That's Kim Kibum, isn't he?' he asked. Taemin nodded, slightly confused. 'He is a patient of my father.. I am Choi Minho..' the boy introduced himself as they were already going up high in the rollercoaster. 'I am Lee Taemin.' Taemin smiled at him. 'But wait, why is Key your father's patient?' he asked curiously. 'Oh, he just used to have a minor problem I think.. I just saw him at my father's office a few times..' Minho explained what he knew. Taemin nodded. As if knowing that they were speaking about him, Key turned back and waved. Jonghyun rolled his eyes as his boyfriend started shouting above the other passengers' head, having a nice conversation with Minho. Ok, maybe he was jealous. 

Minho decided to tag along for the day. He and Taemin got to know each other pretty quickly. Key grinned to himself, already wanting to pair the two of them up. They day ended pretty quickly, and they went home as night fell. 

Key smiled to himself as he scratched Chichi's ear. 'Everything is perfect.. he mumbled, and the cat mewed in agreement.