Feeling better

Our Diary

AN: Fluff-preferers should be glad now, I totally overcame my moodiness (actually I am really happy right now) I passed my exam with really high scores.. I am surprised but I won't complain xDDDD So yeah, this chapter is going to be as fluffy as the first few ones were :3 Aaand tomorrow is the first day of summer holiday :DDD

 

 As Key woke up, he felt better. He was still lying on Jonghyun, which made him blush deeply. The older boy was still asleep. Key felt so happy, even though he was scared. Jonghun hadn't left, which made him happy, but that didn't mean that Key couldn't worry about anything that could happen. But looking at Jonghyun, he knew that he couldn't give up.. So he took a deep breath and smiled. He wouldn't give up.. Not when he could be near the one he loved the most. So Key smiled. Jonghyun woke up slowly, feeling something on his lap. As he opened his eyes, he realized that something was Key's head. Key was already awake and he seemed better. Maybe a bit shaken up, but better. The younger sat up slowly and looked at Jonghyun, blushing slightly. 'T..thanks for staying and taking care of me.. ' he said. His voice was a bit hoarse, but he was smiling. Jonghyun sighed softly and ruffled his air. 'Anything for you, Bummie.. 'Jonghyun said. Key blushed deeper gigled very softly. Jonghyun touched the boy's forehead and sighed,. He still seemed to have a fever. 'I'll get better soon, Jongie..' Key said as if reading his crush's mind. Jonghyun nodded. 'I'm just worried about you, Bummie..' he said. Key rolled his eyes. 'I'll be OK, don't you trust me?' Jonghyun chuckled, seeing that Key was well enough to be a bit diva-ish. It was a good start. 

After a few hours, Jonghyun had to leave. He made sure that Key had eaten and also that he was safely tucked into his bed safely. Chichi was lying near Key, as if looking after Key. Key was sleeping deeply, hugging his stuffed puppy close. He was having a dream about Jonghyun. He was happy.

The next day was finally Friday. It meant that Key and his mom were going shopping. Key managed to get better after the 'attack' the day before and he was feeling fine now. Of course, if he wanted to go shopping, he had to go to school. So early in the morning, he woke up and got ready quickly. He was wearing a bluish shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. He felt fabulous. His mom dropped him off at school. He noticed Jonghyun and Taemin sitting on a bench, so he walked up to them gracefully. 'Morning.' he greeted the others and they both turned to him. Taemin smiled and greeted him with a warm smile, while Jonghyun hugged him. 'I guess you are feeling better, Bummie..' Key nodded. 'Yeah.. Plus I am going shopping with Umma~' he said and grinned widely. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled Key's neatly styled hair, earning a pout. 'Don't touch my hair~' the diva whined. Taemin giggled and Jonghyun laughed loudly at his cuteness. 'Don't.laugh. ' Key said grumpily, then turned away. 'I am not talking to you too.' he huffed. Jonghyun sighed. 'Oh my god, what will I do now? '  he asked Taemin, while chuckling Suddenly he turned Key and started tickling him. The boy sat straight at first but he started laughing after a few moments. 'Nooo, don't!' Key said as he was trying to push off the other's hands. Sadly Jonghyun could feel his ribs stick out. He was really sad about it, but he swore that he would help Key get better. After a few minutes, Jonghyun stopped tickling Key. The diva rolled his eyes, still a bit breathless from laughing so much. But his eyes were shining with happiness. 

Classes were the same as the the others since Key and Jonghyun became friends again. The older would annoy Key, who in the end would play a game with him, or talk to him. But he had missed this when they didn't speak. This was like a dream Key never wanted to wake up from. At lunch break,Key wanted to buy a sandwich, but Jonghyun made him sit down and wait. After a few moment, he came back with a plate of some rice and something that looked like fish for himself and two sandwiches for Key. Also, he had bought two slices of strawberry cake. Key grinned and thanked him, than starting eating quickly. He was really hungry again.

After finishes his cake, Key leaned back and smiled contently. 'This was delicious.' he said and waited for Jonghyun to finish. Soon he did, so they walked back to class. Afternoon classes flew by and Key could go back home to get ready for the shopping trip. He was excited, to say the least.

 

AN: I hope you liked this :3 Please comment if you did/didn't :3 Thanks for reading~ *bows*