Date

Our Diary

AN: Geez. I never thought I would do this.. ever.. Soo.. I am gong to write this chapter now, and after that, this story will be put on a hiatus until I figure out how to continue this since I am out of ideas. The hiatus might last long and might not, it depends on how long I'll figure it out. I just really don't know what to do with this..thing T.T I really hope I'll have ideas after I come home from the camp I am going to next week.. Or sooner.. I might even call the hiatus off tomorrow if I have a sudden idea..

 So.. love you all, until then.. I might even call the hiatus off tomorrow if I have a sudden idea.. 

 

x333333333

 

Key woke up to something repeatedly hitting his window. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and got out of the bed. Chichi mewed loudly as she had been sleeping on her owner's lap. 'Sorry..' Key mumbled. He went to his window and looked outside, only to be almost hit by a rock. He noticed his boyfriend standing under his window. 

'Finally..' Jonghyun said, grinning up at his boyfriend. Key rolled his eyes, he was still really tired. 

'How can you be this fit at this time in the morning?' he asked sleepily. 

'Well, I am taking you out to somewhere special, of course I am like this. ' the elder boy grinned. Key sighed and closed the window. He quickly got dressed in some sporty, but good looking clothes and styled his hair. He grinned at his mother who smiled at him. He looked so much better now, but of course she was still worried of loosing him very much.

Soon Key was outside, hugging his boyfriend tightly. The other just grinned to himself. 'I guess you missed me..' he chuckled. Key blushed, but nodded. 

'I did, you are my puppy-dino after all..' he huffed childishly. Jonghyun blushed lightly, smiling. He was really happy to be able to hug his Bummie like this. 

'Well, we are going to some place special today, so I hope you are ready..' Jonghyun stated after standing in the sunshine for a few minutes, still keeping Key close. Only then did notice that there was a car parked in front of his house. 'Wait.. don't tell me that this is your car..' he said. Jonghyun shook his head. 

'Nope, this is actually my father's but he let me borrow it after I told him that I am taking someone special along with me.. ' Jonghyun said, gently brushing some hair out of Key's eyes. The younger was blushing deeply, still not used to being someone special.

'O..oh.. W..well let's get going, Jongie..' he said, grinning. 'Wait, where are we going again?' he asked after a few moments.

'It's a surprise, Bummie..' Jonghyun smirked softly. Key sighed and sat in the car. He pouted slightly, he wanted to know where they were going. Jonghyun shook his head as he started the car. Soon they were on the road. Key grew bored soon and he started to sing along with the radio. Jonghyun joined in softly, but he kept his eyes on the road. He didn't want to risk getting into an accident, he treasured his Bummie more than that. He didn't know what he would do without him.

The way to the surprise was really long and Key dozed off after some time. He had a tiny, angelic smile on his face. Jonghyun stopped the car near a small, quiet restaurant he always went to when he was a child. It was run by a elderly couple that were friends with his parents. The restaurant was near a huge, clear lake. The sky was always so blue there, and he knew that Key would love it. The ride had taken up a few hours, so it was already lunchtime. He decided to take Key to the restaurant and after that he planned a long, romantic stroll around the lake.

The moment the car stopped, Key woke up. At first he wasn't sure about where he was, but he remembered soon and smiled to himself, opening his eyes slowly. 'Where are we,Jongie..?' he asked his boyfriend softly. Jongyhun smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

'Just a place I love.. It's really quiet here.. ' he said, smiling. Key got out of the car and looked around. A few tears gathered into his eyes. 'J..Jongie..'he whispered. 'H..how did you now?' he asked, a teary smile appearing on his lips. 

'How did I know what, Bummie?' Jonghyun asked, his tone showing how confused he was. At first he thought that he hurt Key, but the boy was smiling at him, even if his eyes were full of tears.

'T..this place is ran by m..my grandparents.. O..On my f..father's side.. 'Key whispered. Jonghyun gasped. He didn't want to stir up the memories of the death of Key's father. But his boyfriend amazed him as he broke out in a grin.

'This is my most favorite place in my whole life.. I always felt alive here, even when I was.. really sick..' he mumbled.

Jonghyun grinned, this went even better than he expected. 'I am really glad, Bummie.'

They entered the familiar restaurant. They sat down and Key looked around happily. 'I really love this place.' he stated. Suddenly a pretty waitress walked up to them.

'Hello, I am Jessica I'll be your- K..Kibummie?!' she gasped. Key rolled his eyes.

'Who do you think I am?' he asked. 'Or have I changed that much?' he asked.

'Actually you have.. You now you look.. uh.. Like a normal human.. or at least almost.. ' the girl said as she hugged Key tightly. Key returned the hug, but pulled away quickly, 'Oh, sorry, I am Kibummie's niece and I am shocked to see him here..' she said sheepishly. Jonghyun nodded and they both ordered soon. After that, they waited for their food in a comfortable silence.