I wasn't sure..

Our Diary

AN: Well.. here's an update..Yay~(not). Actually I have little to nothing ideas for this story..and the others as well. But I'll try to update.

 

 

When Jonghyun woke up it was already nighttime. The living room was dark and he could barely see his Bummie on his lap. The other boy was sleeping peacefully. Jonghyun sighed softly and kissed the top of the other boy's head. He was like an angel. Jonghyun was really worried about him, he was still so skinny, even if he seemed to be better. If he counted right, Key's next check-up was in a few days. The other boy seemed a bit mysterious about what happened on the last check-up, but he seemed happier since then. Suddenly, Key stirred. He opened his eyes lazily and blushed deeply when he noticed that his boyfriend was still there. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled the other's hair who glared at him playfully. Jonghyun placed Key on the bed gently and stood up. 'I have to go, Bummie. My mother's going to be angry..' he mumbled and Key nodded, giggling softly. 

Jonghyun got home safely and decided to open the diary that he got weeks ago. He had almost forgotten about that sick boy. He saw the now familiar handwriting and the adorably drawn puppy with the collar that read Dino. 'Really?' he asked himself chuckling. He did suspect that the boy was Key but he was sure about it now. Grinning he grabbed a pen and wrote.

I am not a stranger, Bummie.. 

He smiled to himself and texted Key to open the diary. Moments later writing appeared on the page.

Don't tell me it was you all along, Jongie~

Jonghyun read the message and he could imagine his Bummie's adorable pout as he wrote. He missed the feminine boy already. Of course he did though, his Bummie was the most important thing to him.

Yes, but I wasn't sure if it was you, Bummie.. Nice drawing though.. And you are welcome

He wrote again and smiled as he gently touched the puppy's collar. It almost looked real. Smiling, he waited for Key' reply. Nothing appeared for a few minutes and Jonghyun grew worried. He knew that key should be asking him questions on why he didn't ask him or anything, but they didn't come for about half an hour. 

Sorry, Umma came home finally. I haven't seen her in some time and she asked her usual questions. You know if I feel sick and stuff..

Jonghyun smiled. He knew that Key was feeling better now and he was glad that he could tell his mother that. He knew that the woman really loved her son, she just didn't have the time. 

 

 

It's Ok, Bummie.. I hope you told her about how well you are. But go to sleep now, I am taking you somewhere special tomorrow~
 
Smiling he closed the diary for now. He decided to take Key out on a special date. He really loved the boy and he wanted to spend as much time with him as he could.
 
Key smiled on the other side of the diary. 'I feel so special. 'he giggled to himself, then rolled his eyes. He felt like he was acting immature but he couldn't help it. He just loved how much Jonghyun cared about him and he loved the times spent together,of course, since he loved Jonghyun really much. He just wanted to go to the stupid doctor finally and see if his sickness has really got better. The other day, when they met Minho, he remembered the strange look in the doctor's eyes. Everyone pitied him, but maybe the doctor just didn't want to loose a patient. Key sighed. He hating being pitied. Especially now. People at the hospital already thought that he had given up and was going to die in a few years, the most they could never act as if Key was healthy. But now that Key had Jongyhun, he refused to give up now. He was a totally new person, and he knew that he would fight done the sickness. He promised it to Jonghyun once and Key wasn't giving up on that promise. 
 
Suddenly, his stomach growled loudly. He chuckled to himself and went down to the kitchen to eat something. Humming he looked at everything in the fridge and quickly picked out a few vegetables. He decided to eat a light salade. 
 
He chopped everything up and prepared the salad quickly. After a few minutes, he sat down and enjoyed his food. Suddenly he giggled to himself, remembering that he didn't know when Jonghyun would pick him up at the next morning. He decided that it didn't matter, if he wasn't ready yet his boyfriend could wait a bit. Smiling he want to the bathroom and took a long bath, washing his hair as well. He quickly dried off after and dressed into his usual sleep wear. Hearing a loud mew, he noticed Chichi on his bed, playing with his stuffed puppy. He smiled and decided to give some food to Chichi since she chewed on the puppy so much. The kitten's tail swished happily as she ate her food. She was getting cuter and cuter as the days passed. 
 
Key yawned widely. He was getting really tired by then. Chichi had finished eating by then and nestled herself into the toy adorably. Key smiled and petted the kitten once more, then lay down on his bed. He snuggled into his pillow and fell asleep almost instantly.