Baby Good Night

Our Diary

AN: Well.. Expect more updates today since I don't have school and I am really bored. This chappie was inspired both TOP's and GD's AND B1A4's baby goodbye. I've been listening to the latter when suddenly the idea struck me xD Ok actually just the title.. buut I know what I am doing, really :3

Anyways : if anyone could suggest pics I could use for this story I'd chase you to death with my thankfulness :3 I am never a good pic-finder, I can edit them though xD

 

 As Key sat on the couch, still a bit confused, he suddenly started giggling to himself like a little girl who had just noticed that her crush was looking at her. Key sighed happily and walked to his room. He picked out his plain, black shorts and T-shirt (what he usually slept in) and glared at them. 'Too black. 'he stated. Sighing again, he took his sleep-wear and went to take a long shower. For the first time in years, he was humming to himself as he washed his hair.  After he finished, he dried himself off with his fluffy towel and dressed into his 'plain' pajamas. Hearing her mother's car stop outside, he practically ran downstairs. 'Ummaa~' he yelled, which surprised his mother. 'Are you Ok, Bummie?' she asked worriedly, observing her son closely. He's cheeks were red and he was pouting cutely. 'We have to go shopping. ' Key stated. His mother looked down sadly. 'Are your clothes too large again, ' she asked softly. Key rolled his eyes. ' No, they are too black. Look at me, I look like a corpse. ' he said, and showed his mother that his clothes made him even paler. 'Bummie, did something happen? ' she asked him after getting over her slight shock. 'I guess.. ' Key said. His mother sighed and hugged her son. 'Fine, we are going shopping on Friday, Ok?' she asked and Key nodded. As he turned to  back to his room, he paused for a moment. 'Oh, and tomorrow I am walking to school with Jongie. ' Key said grinning. Before his mom could say anything, he was already in his room. His mother smiled softly. 'Maybe there's hope for him..' she whispered.

 Key yawned as he lay down on his bed. Suddenly, it was too white. Being with Jonghyun had made him realize something. He might be sick, but he had to live the way he wanted, he had to enjoy the small things that were normal for most people. As he hugged his stuffed puppy close, he thought of Jonghyun lips on his. It was only a brief moment but as he remembered, he could feel his hear race again, his blush deepening. He decided that from the next day, he will change. He will be happy and if he dies, he will die with a smile on his face. Smiling to himself, he almost fall asleep..

 Almost, because suddenly his phone rang. He almost jumped out of his bed. Quickly finding the phone, he noticed that it was an unknown number. He looked at it confused and picked it up.

'BUMMIE!' Jonghyun shouted into the phone. ' Key yelped. 'Couldn't you be a bit I don't know.. quieter?!' he asked sleepily. 'I wanted to sleep..' he pouted. Jonghyun laughed. 'Sorry, Bummie, I just wanted to ask you if you can come to school with me tomorrow..' Key blushed deeply and smiled softly. 'I can. 'he replied and grinned to himself. But now, he couldn't sleep. He wasn't tired at all.. He pouted and hugged his toy closer. Jonghyun smiled at his end of the line, knowing what Key's problem was. They were friends weren't they? He sighed and started singing softly. 'Baby good night.....' Key was listening to the angelic voice, not even caring of the lyrics of the song, he soon fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.  

Next morning, Key woke up strangely. Not only he couldn't feel any pain, but he felt happy. He didn't even feel feverish. Running to his closet he grinned when he found some clothing that he actually liked. It was a blue T-shirt with a nice pattern and a pair of dark-blue skinny jeans. He almost ran to his bathroom. As he took his usual shower he sang the song that Jonghyun had sung to him. He was kinda giddy and to tell the truth he felt like a schoolgirl waiting for her crush. As he dressed up, he styled his hair, something he hadn't done in some time. He wouldn't really care about it, he'd just brush it. But now his real self was out again, and a diva won't EVER look a bad. As he finished his morning duties he suddenly felt really hungry. Of course now that somehow he wasn't feeling sick he could eat. He walked downstairs humming and noticed his usual apple on the table. Pouting he walked to his mom who was eating toasts. 'Mom, can I get some of this?' he asked angelically. His mother looked at him like he was mad. 'Bummie, you haven't eaten anything but apples for breakfast for a long time..' she mumbled and gave her son a piece of toast. He grinned and ate happily. His mother shrugged and continued to eat her breakfast. Suddenly the bell rang. Key jumped up and run to the door, opening it with a huge smile on his face. 'Hi Bummie~' Jonghyun greeted his friend. 'Hi Jongie~' Key said and gave him a quick hug. 'Mom, we're leaving now, bye~' he shouted quickly and dragged Jonghyun to the gates. 'Sorry, she was just really curious since yesterday. I think she thinks that I have finally gone mad.. 'he said it with such a serious expression that Jonghyun had to laugh. Key rolled his eyes and hit his head. 'Shut up, puppy-boy!' he growled which made Jonghyun laugh even more. 

 

 

AN/2:

My Dearest Reader, I have a question for you. So.. I was thinking today.. and I have remembered a very old idea of mine. I have never written it but have roleplayed with my chars. If you want, in the next chapter I will post the description of it. Just tell me xD The title would be 'Mistakes' and it wouldn't be a one couple centered story but I'd ask for suggestions :3 I have the storyline in my mind, I just need to type it down and find the suitable couples for each ideas.. So.. will you help me out? *huge begging eyes*