The Truth

Our Diary

AN: Well.. I hope you like this chap.. I'm still moody..OK I am worse than yesterday but I won't kill anyone yet, I promise :3 

Oh an please, keep your fingers crossed, at tomorrow noon I'll know if I passed my language (English) exam or not..

 

 As Key woke up, he could feel something heavy and warm at his hands. Jonghyun was asleep, kneeling next to him. But the unusual warmth came from their Jonghyun's hand which was holding his own, cold hand tightly.. It was like Jongyun was afraid that if he let go, Key would go away. Key smiled softly, feeling a bit better. Jonghyun woke up soon. He stood up, blushing lightly. 'Are you feeling better, Bummie?' he asked softly. Key nodded. 'Yeah.. Thanks.. for staying.. Key said. Jonghyun just ruffled his hair. Key sighed. He could felt that something bad was going to happen soon. Suddenly he felt his chest tightening. At first he thought he had just hurt his ribs when he was trashing around his sleep or something. But no.. after a few moments, breathing became harder and harder. Jonghyun seemed to notice this because he looked at Key with worried eyes. 'B..bummie! ' he shouted and made Key sit up. Key just looked at him, the light in his eyes fading. Jonghyun shook him gently. ' C.. can't breath.. 'Key rasped out. Jonghyun was full out panicking now, trying to help the younger boy. He knew that something was really wrong. 'Bummie, try to breath..' he whispered desperately, gently rubbing the other's back. Key tried his best, gasping as the air finally reached his lungs. Nothing like this had ever happened before. Jonghyun sighed in relief. 'That's it..' he praised Key and patted his back gently. The boy still seemed to be having hard time breathing, but he looked better. His eyes were full of tears, and his shoulders were shaking. The 'attack' left as quickly as it came, leaving both boys shaken up. Jonghyun suddenly hugged Key gently. 'Don't scare me again like this.. 'he whispered. Key hugged back weakly and mumbled a soft 'Ok'. Jonghyun pulled away soon, smiling at Key. 'At least you look better now.' he said. 

Suddenly Chichi jumped near them, mewing loudly. She seemed pretty worried about Key too. It was pretty comical as she jumped on said diva's lap and sniffed around, making sure that everything was okay now. Key giggled and petted the kitten gently, who responded with a low purr. Jonghyun smiled at the sight. Key sighed softly. 'I'm sorry that.. you had to witness this.. ' he said quietly. Jongyun shook his head. 'Bummie, if I weren't here, something even worse could have happened. What if you were found too too late?! ' he asked Key, his eyes full of worry. 'J..Jongie.. I.. I think you should know because you saw this whole thing.. I am sick.. ' Key whispered softly. 'I don't even now why I am still alive.. ' he added quietly. Jonghyun could feel his heart break. 'Since when? ' he asked and sat next to Key, feeling his legs weaken. This couldn't be happening. His Bummie wasn't sick.. 'Since I was seven.. ' Key whispered brokenly. ' I.. don't know how much time I have left.. 'his eyes were full of tears. He seemed really scared. Jonghyun hugged Key tightly and held him close. 'A long time, Bummie.. a very very long time.. 'he whispered, but it was more to calm himself  than Key. 'Why didn't you tell me? ' Jonghyun asked softly as he gently caressed Key's hair. 'At first I was afraid that you'd hate me.. than.. as years passed.. I couldn't let anyone near me.. I was scared because.. I might die anytime soon and.. and I didn't want anyone to be sad. Jonghyun grabbed Key's chin and gently forced him to look into his eyes. 'You choose being alone and thought that I won't miss you? ' he asked Key. ' Bummie, I have missed you since the day you stopped talking to me.. ' he sighed. 'Look, I am not mad, I know that you meant well.. but that doesn't mean that I will let you die. No, I will help you fight. ' Key seemed a bit shocked. He was afraid that Jonhyun would leave him, but no. He promised to help him. And it made Key happy.

 A few hours passed and they were still on the couch. But now, Key was lying on Jonhyun's lap. The elder was playing with his hair gently. Key was smiling softly. He was completely exhausted. Jonghyun knew this. He started humming a lullaby so his Bummie would fall asleep.

As his crush was caressing his hair and humming to him, Key fell into a peaceful sleep. He knew that he had Jonghyun and he felt like his crush was enough for him to survive.

 Jongyhun sighed sadly as he kissed the top of Key's sweaty forehead. ' I love you.. ' he whispered as he finished the lullaby. After a few minutes, he was asleep too, one hand grasping Key's tightly, while the other was under the younger's head, like a pillow.