Confessions..

Our Diary

 

AN: Grrr..I started writing this chap and my browser crashed T.T So yeah, I am a bit mad but I am listening to my (currently) fav song and I am calming down~ Soo.. first of all.. Thank you everyone for commenting/subscribing.. I really love all of the comments.. and every reader.. Really..

So..seeing that you want our lovebirds to get together finally.. what else could I do? x333 Oh and someone asked what those two were playing..hmm.. those really old games like Mario and some old multiplayer games.. so yeah, those type of games xDD Oh and read my other fic, Mistakes pwease~ And if you can, suggest pairings for it x3333

 

A few days later it was time for Key's check-up. As Key sat in the Doctor's waiting room, he grew bored.. And it wasn't good when he grew bored. So he called Jonghyun. The moment the phone was picked up, Key whined. 'Jongieeeee~ ' Jonghyun was a bit worried about Key since he knew that the boy was at the Doctor's. 'Bummie, is everything alright? ' he asked, his tone full of worry. 'Nooo~' Key wailed. 'Why, what happened?' Jonghyun jumped up to ran to where Key was. 'I'm bored.. 'Key said, sniffing. 'Wait.what? You are bored?' Jonghyun asked to confirm what his Bummie had said. 'Yes. So when I am finished, you have to be here to pick me up, do you understand? 'the Diva commanded. Jonghyun sighed. He was both surprised and somewhat happy. If Key had the energy to throw a fuss, he couldn't be that sick, could he? Jonghyun hoped that he was right.

Key was soon called in to the Doc's office. The oldish man was looking at Key with a frown on his face. 'Kibum, something had happened to the blood you have given to us last week and we have to take it again. 'he said. Key glared at the man. 'Oh yeah, and what happened to it exactly? ' he asked, his eyes glaring  daggers at the doctor. 'It was swapped with an other patient's, we don't know whose yet, but the blood that should be yours didn't show your blood problem. Key grinned to himself inwardly. 'Shouldn't that mean that I was cured? 'he asked. 'Well.. you should know by now, that your condition is incurable.' the doctor answered. This new Key has fascinated him strangely. Key rolled his eyes. 'Fine, take the blood, and you'll see anyway..' he said, scoffing slightly. Why couldn't that dumb doctor see that he was much better. Since the last attack, he felt better than ever. Also, he started to gain weight, and felt much stronger. He waited for the doctor to do his job, and after that, he stood up. 'One week, right? ' he asked. The doctor only nodded.

As Key walked outside, Jonghyun was already waiting for him. 'You really came..' Key mumbled and smiled at Jonghyun softly. The other nodded. 'So, how was the check-up?' he asked as they started walking outside. 'They have to test my blood again. 'Key said with a fake-sad expression. But Jonghyun, who was already worried, thought that something was wrong. 'Why?' he asked, scared. 'It seems that the part of my sickness that affects my blood had disappeared. 'Key said with a huge grin on his face. They were walking next to an abandoned road now. Jonghyun stopped and pulled Key close. The next moment, he kissed Key. It wasn't a peck on the lips, like before. No. Jonghyun kissed Key slowly and sweetly, holding his chin gently. At first, Key stared at his crush with wide eyes, but soon, he closed his eyes and returned the kiss. The whole world seemed to stop as they kissed. Key's arms wrapped around Jonghyun's neck and one hand had tangled itself in the puppy-dino's hair. Jonghyun's hand were on Key's waist, holding him close. After a few minutes, they broke apart. Both of their eyes were shining and when they looked into the other's, all they saw was love. Jonghyun pulled Key close, but this time, he just hugged him tightly. 'I.. like you, Bummie..'he whispered. Key blushed but giggled sweetly. 'I know..' he said and kissed Jonhyun's cheek. 'You do?' Jonghyun asked, his eyes holding confusion. 'Of course I do, Jongie.. I am not an idiot, after all.. 'Key sang. 'But for your information, I like you too.. 'He added and giggled softly as Jonghyun looked at him with love in his eyes again. 'I am glad, Bummie..' he said. 'Grabbing Key's hand gently, he started walking to Key's house slowly, enjoying the other's presence. 

Suddenly, Key who wasn't wearing a coat or a hoodie shivered as a cold wind started to blow. 'Oh great..' he mumbled. 'Let's get you home..' Jonghyun said, taking his coat off and putting it on Key. 'You'll catch a cold, Jongie!' Key said. 'I won't..' the other smiled. They arrived to Key's house soon. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch, only a few centimeters apart. Key's mom wasn't home, so they were safe to speak about what they wanted to, finally.

'Bummie, will you be my boyfriend?' Jonghyun asked suddenly. Key grinned. 'Of course.. You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to ask this..' Key giggled. Jonghyun grinned widely, hugging Key tightly again. 'I.. I really wanted to ask.. But you were so distant before.. and that time when you got sick again, I was so scared.. 'he whispered. Key smiled, leaning his head on his boyfriend's chest. 'I am not scared anymore.. 'he said. 'I.. I was scared before because I thought I was all alone.. Mom could rarely stay with me, I even went to the hospital alone when I had serious troubles.. And.. all I saw of her for years was when she took me to school or home.. And now.. you are here.. And I know that I am not alone.. Thank you.. 'Key said softly. 'You won't be alone again, Bummie.. I promise.. 'Jonghyun said as he Key's hair gently. And Key knew, that he would keep that promise.