School - A new Key?

Our Diary

 AN: Well.. I have to tell the truth to you readers.. I almost cried when I saw the comments. I am really really happy that you like this story, whenever I wrote it was either turned down or not even read. So you can imagine how happy I am. I love all of you x33 So yeah thank you..  

 

Jonghyun chuckled as Key was pouting adorably. He just told him that now he looked like a living being and not a corpse. Of course it was true. Key's 'new' style and just his whole new attitude made him look like a whole new person. Jonghyun was unbelievably happy. First, he got his best friend ('secret' crush) back, then suddenly the old Key was back. Of course, he had matured but he was just as cute and diva-ish as he had been. 'You,puppy, I was talking to you~' Key wailed. Jonghyun sighed, realizing that he had zoned out. 'Sorry Bummie, I zoned out..' he apogolised to the diva who rolled his feline eyes. 'It's Ok, Jongie but if we are waking together, you should at least wait for me.' Key said as he was a few meters behind him. Jonghyun nodded and waited for him. Key looked so different than the day before. He looked.. healthier and happy. Of course Jonghyun knew that something was still bothering him. He wasn't sure what it was, but there was something about Key that he wanted to disappear.. and of course, he zoned off again as he was walking slowly. He decided against asking Key what his problem was, but since he wanted to see the younger truly happy, he decided to get him a present that day. He wasn't sure what Key would like but he knew that he still had time.

They arrived to school after a short walk in comfortable silence. Key was smiling softly. He decided that he would be a new Key. He wanted to enjoy life and he didn't care if he was sick. This Key was going to his life to the fullest. Jonghyun stopped at his locker and took out his books while Key went to his own locker. He only had to change a few of the books he had with the ones he needed that day, he always studied in advance because honestly there wasn't anything else he would do. Well yeah, he read too but that was all. No wonder he was on top of his classes. So as he finished, he walked up to Jonghyun who was already talking to a tallish, skinny boy. His hair was pretty long and it made him look like a girl, but Key knew better than that. 'Oh, Bummie you're here finally. This is Taemin. He is a year under us.' the cute-looking boy smiled at Key adorably. He practically looked like a little kid. 'Nice to meet you!' he bowed slightly which made Key chuckle. 'You too, Minnie..' he said already nicknaming the boy. Jonghyun smiled, knowing that these two would certainly get along. Yawning, Taemin started walking in the direction of his classroom. 'Excuse me but class is... 'suddenly the bell rang signaling the start of the first class. 'about to start..' Key finished for Taemin chuckling and grabbed Jonghyun's hand, dragging him to their first class. Even he was surprised by his actions that morning, but finally he felt alive. 

 As the teacher entered the class, she noticed something really strange. Kim Kibum was interacting with others. And not only that. He was laughing with too his classmates, Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki. Occasionally, Kibum would hit the head of Jonghyun. Finally they realized that the teacher was in the room and stood up quickly. Soon they greeted the teacher and they could sit down again. Kibum grinned to hismelf, sitting as close to Jonghyun as he could. The teacher would scold them, but they didn't seem to care. 

Soon, class was over. As the bell rang, the teacher walked out of the room swiftly. She had tests to correct. Key sighed relief. 'Finally.. I could barely pay attention, because someone 'at this he looked at Jonghyun. 'wouldn't leave me alone. 'he stood up and stretched a bit. He looked like a kitten to Jonghyun. But not any kitten. Key was his kitten, even if he didn't know it yet. Suddenly he grinned to himself, knowing EXACTLY what he would buy for Key. A kitten for a kitten so he would remember who he is. The idea was perfect. 'Jonghyun, you zoned out again. 'Key whined. ' Let's go outside for a while.' He said. Jonghyun nodded and took Key's outstretched hand. He smiled as they walked outside peacefully. Many colorful flowers were in bloom just know and the sky was just the prettiest blue. It felt perfect. Of course, it was perfect because of Key. Jong laughed to himself for being so cheesy, but he truly felt like this. They sat on a bench and chatted about meaningless things. Soon the bell rang again and they walked inside sadly. The whole day passed like this, but occasionally Taemin or Onew would join then. Key seemed to like the both of them.

Key's phone rang suddenly. It was already after school and the four of them were outside of the school building, just chatting. It was Key's mother. Her reminded him that he had a check up in two hours. Key sighed sadly. 'I have to go now, I forgot to do something..' he said, looking down. 'It's OK, Bummie.' Jonghyun said and ruffled his hair. 'Want me to walk you home?' he asked smiling. Key shook his head. No, in the end he'd tell Jonghyujn about everything. He didn't want Jonghyun to know that he was sick. no.. That would be horrible. So he quickly picked up his stuff and walked home. He ws really nervous of the check-up. He didn't feel pain, but didn't know what to expect.