Just some time spent together

Our Diary

AN: Well.. here is chapter 11. OMG this fanfic is my longest one yet xDDD Well.. enjoy this new (crappy, but hopefully fluffy) chappie.. Oh, and if the ones that wanted to read Mistakes haven't read it yet, a few chapters are already up :DDDD

 

 

 The next morning, Key woke up early. Actually, too early. It was only 6 o'clock but he couldn't fall asleep again. He was really excited about hanging out with Joghyun. So he decided to get ready early. Yawning he took a long shower and dressed up in one of his new outfits (his black skinny jeans and the pink T-shirt) also he styled his newly cut hair until he looked fabulous. After deciding that his skin looked healthy and he didn't need any make-up, he checked the clock again. It was only 8 o'clock. Sighing he sat on his bed and started playing a game on his phone.

Jonghyun woke up a bit later than Key, but he was equally excited. Even if this wasn't a proper date, he was able to spend some time with his Bummie. So it wasn't surprising that he was ready by eight as well. He decided to message Key if he could pick him up early. 

Key was getting extremely bored as he played that silly game again and again. Suddenly, he could hear the signal of getting a message. Checking it, he grinned. It was Jonghyun, asking him if he was ready. 'It seems like I'm not the only one who's eager..' Key giggled to himself. He replied quickly, telling Jonghyun that he was ready. Ten minutes later, his friend was already at the door. Key grinned and quickly pulled on his shoes.

'Morning~' he greeted Jonghyun, grinning widely. He seemed really happy, and much better than before. 'Morning Bummie. And of course, he looked great. Though, Jonghyun looked nice too, which made Key blush lightly. 'So, what's the plan? ' he asked when suddenly they heard a loud mew. Chichi came running down the stairs. She had grown slightly and she seemed a bit.. rounder from getting so much high quality cat food. (AN: my Chichi is like that xD) Key chuckled and scratched the kitten's ear once she got where they were. She purred loudly and looked at them with huge kitty eyes, begging for milk. 'Sorry Chichi, but mom already fed you. If this goes on, you'll be like Garfield in no time.. 'he chuckled. The seemed to understand what she was told and turned her back to them dramatically, walking away. 'Wow.. She has an attitude.. 'Jonghyun commented. 'She sure has. But I love her.. 'Key said, smiling. Jonghyun nodded and finally they were on their way. 'But, about today.. What are we doing again? 'Key asked again, grinning as they were walking next to each other. 'Well, we'll have some breakfast at this nice little coffé, after that, we could go to the park or something. Jonghyun said. Key nodded. 'Sounds good. I need some exercise, so we definitely should go to the park.. 'he said. 'Well, we could take a walk, and maybe after that we can go to my house. I still have those old video games. 'Key's eyes lit up when he heard what Jonghyun said. When they were young, they would go to Jonghyun's place and play one of his many games. They never got old for them. Of course, after the death of Key's father, Key had never played again. But he missed it.

They finally arrived to the coffé. They both ordered pancakes, Key ordered chocolate pancakes, while Jonghyun just stayed with normal ones. They ate slowly, chatting about many, meaningless things. Key grinned to himself inwardly as he saw that Jonghyun couldn't look away from him. 

Breakfast was finished quickly and they walked to the park. Sitting on a bench, again, they talked about many small things. Key would blush when Jonghyun , but the elder would blush too, whenever Key grinned at him cutely. After that, they took a stroll around the huge lake. The weather was just great, it wasn't too hot, but it wasn't cold either. Sometimes Key would stop and close his eyes, enjoying as the sun caressed his face. Jonghyun would always watch him intently. He looked so peaceful. Of course when he first sopped so suddenly, Jonghyun was worried. But after that, he calmed down, and enjoyed looking at the peaceful boy. As time passed, lunchtime arrived soon. The two of them decided to head to Jonghyun's eat something, and of course, after that they would spend hours and hours with playing their favorite games.

When they go to Jongie's house, no one was home, se they decided to make some sandwiches. They worked next to each other, Jonghyun got the stuff out of the fridge and Key prepared them. After they were finished, they sat down and ate what they made. For once, they weren't speaking, but the silence was comfortable. After they finished, they sat down in front of the television and started playing. Jonghyun would always win, but after some time, he let key win sometimes. Of course, he was still better. Though, it was because when he wanted to remember the old times with Key, he would play and it was like his friend was next to him again.

For house, they played. Soon, it was started to get dark, and Jonghyun had to walk Key home. They were pretty sad. 'So, wanna meet up next week again? ' the elder asked when they were in front of Key's door. The other nodded, grinning from ear to ear. 'This day was fun, Jongie.. ' They said their goodbyes and Jonghyun turned to leave, but before he could, Key grabbed his arm and quickly kissed his cheek, then disappeared behind the door. Jonghyun stared ahead for a few moments, then grinned and went home.

Once Key was in his room, he started jumping around, He was surprised by his own actions, but he was really giddy. After having a shower and dressing up into his pajamas, he lay on his bed. Soon, he fell asleep, thinking about his crush.