Shopping Day

Our Diary

AN: I finally got over the shock of passing my exam. The results are on a website and I checked it since Friday for about 25 times. And every time, it was the same. I'm so happy :3 (OK, the only shocking thing was that my letter is 100% while I should have failed..( so yeah, get ready for a fluffy~ chapter xDDD

 

 Key was grinning to himself as he arrived home. 'I'm home~' he said. His mother rolled her eyes as she was standing a few meters away from him. 'I can hear it, Bummie.. ' she said, but smiled at her son and hugged him. 'Are you ready? ' she asked the boy who looked like he was really excited. 'Of course, I need new clothes, mom. The ones I have are so.. dull... ' he said and shot his mother and 'are-you-kidding-me?' look. The woman sighed and and walked to her car with Key. 

After a short ride, they arrived to the huge shopping mall. Key seemed really excited, but unknown to his mother, it was because he wanted to look great for his crush. He didn't want to deny the whole thing now, he suspected that Joghyun had still liked him, and it was enough. So now, he would make his move. 'We need many things, mom..' he stated. ' Almost everything I have is black or grey. ' his mother nodded. They walked into one of the clothing stores. Key grinned at the wide selection of colors. Before his mother could say anything, he ran off and started picking clothes. 'Why did he even ask me to come?' the woman asked herself while shaking her head. Key choose many colorful T-shirts (a blue one, a dark-purple colored, one that was red, and many others) than went to the changing room. He tried on each T-shirts, and even though they were a bit loose on him, he felt content, he didn't want to buy smaller ones know that he hoped that soon he'd be healthy which would result in gaining some weight. At first Key didn't want that, but seeing his ribs stick out he understood that the way he looked like was unhealthy. And he wanted to look perfect, he decided to do anything for that. He choose three out of the many shirts - a light blue one with a funny cartoon character grinning at the people who were looking at the T-shirt, while the others were a plain grey and a pink T-shirt. Key didn't know why, but he liked the pink one. It wasn't too dark or light, just perfect. After choosing these, Key choose three pairs of skinny jeans. They were white, blue and black. He decided to buy all of them, along with the T-shirts of course. He quickly checked if all of the skinnies fit just perfectly, then went up to pay for the clothes he had chosen. 

After three more shops, Key and his mother were each carrying about 4-4 bags -in each hand. They were both extremely exhausted, but Key wanted to have a haircut and buy some make-up (some natural concealer so he didn't look as pale and an eye-pencil, but he got them quickly) so they decided to have a quick break and sat in a small coffé. Key smiled as he drank his strawberry smoothie and watched as his mother was eating her chocolate cake. He wasn't hungry, but it felt good to sit down for a few moments. After they finished, they went to have Key's hair cut. His hair didn't change that much but he got the ends cut and the color dyed a bit lighter. He bought some products to make his hair shinier and just better, than finally, they went home.

Key yawned widely as he sat on the couch. He was exhausted, but happy. 'Today was cool, Mom..' he said. His mother nodded and sat next to her son. 'No shopping trips for a while, Bummie.. ' she stated. Key nodded, but he was already planning the next shopping trip as he fell asleep.

Key woke up to a sudden, annoying sound. It was really sharp and familiar, coming from his pocket. 'Of course!' he realized sleepily. I was his phone. He picked it up quickly, not even looking at the caller's I.D. 

'Bummie~' an all too familiar voice called from the other end of the line. 'J..Jongie..' Key yawned. 'Did you really have to wake me up?' he asked sleepily. 'Sorry Bummie, I just wanted to ask you if you wanna hang out tomorrow. 'the other boy apologized. 'Of course..' Key answered, blushing lightly. 'Then it's decided. 'Jonghyun grinned.' I'll pick you up at 10, OK? ' he asked. 'Yes. 'Key grinned. 'So.. see you tomorrow.' Jonghyun said. 'Bye Bummie..' 'Bye Jongie..' Key said and put the phone down. After that, he let out a girly squeal.