Sick again?

Our Diary

AN: I am telling you this in advance. I am REALLY moody today. I am still writing for you, readers of course.. but.. some drama might happen now. I just can't write fluff right now. But I'm trying my best..

WARNING: this chapter is a bit.. dark.. But only some parts of it. 

 

The kitten jumped off the couch and scratched Key's leg, wanting his attention. The boy laughed and picked up the kitten, hugging her close. 'Such a cute kitten..' he smiled. Jonghyun nodded, he was really happy that Key liked his present. 'Hmm.. you need a name..' Key told the kitty, who looked at him with curiosity in her bluish eyes. 'Chichi..' he stated. It was a kinda strange name, he didn't even know why he named the kitty like that, but it fit her. So smiling he scratched Chichi's ear. 

Jonghyun smiled at the scene. Key and the cat -Chichi- were adorable. Soon, night came and Jonghyun had to leave. He petted Chichi once more and kissed the top of Key's forehead. Key blushed. Jonghyun left quickly, leaving a slightly confused Key.

As Jongyhun arrived home, he decided to open his diary and see if the stranger decided to make a fuss again. He was surprised by the drawing. Not only was the puppy beautifully drawn, but the collar wih the name Dino reminded him of his nickname from Key. But Key wasn't sick, was he? No, that couldn't be. Jonghyun grew worried as the time passed. Maybe Key was the stranger. Of course, that meant that Key had a crush, who he had talked to now.. He only talked to him, Onew and Taemin. If Key was the stranger, one of them was his crush. But he didn't seem to know either of the others, so.. could it mean that Key liked him? Jonghyun's heart was racing and he blushed slightly at the thought of Key loving him back. But.. he was worried as well.. If it was really Key, he was sick. Really sick. Jonghyun couldn't imagine a world without his Bummie. Even when they didn't speak,Key was there. Jong could see him. 

 Key fed Chichi and went to bed soon. He slept peacefully. After a few hours, he started trashing in his sleep. He was having a nightmare. And everything hurt again. Chichi woke up to the sound of her owner's silent screams and ran to his side, nuzzling his neck. When Key didn't wake up, she his face.  Soon, Key seemed to calm down. In the morning, Key woke up worse than he used to. His whole body was aching and he could barely move. It was like the past days were a dream. He felt sick again. Struggling to stand up, he almost fell back, but he knew that he had to go to school. Jonghyun was going to pick him up, at least there was a bright side to that day. Key practically had to crawl to his bathroom, taking his pills. Maybe even a bit more than he should have. He could barely see the pills. All he could see and feel was pain. But he had to be strong. He knew it and he was going to fight. Kim Kibum wasn't going down this easily. Soon the pills were taking effect. Key could see fairly well again. He found Chichi sleeping on his pillow. She seemed to be unaffected of what happened. But Key wasn't. As he looked into the mirror that hang in the bathroom, he saw the sick Key again. He was extremely pale with baggy eyes and tangled hair. He looked horrible. And he knew it. Sighing he took a quick shower and washed his hair. As he dried his hair, he decided against dressing fancily. He felt exhausted, and he didn't know why.

 Jonghyun stood in front of Key's door, ringing the bell. Soon Key appeared. He looked.. horrible. Jonghyun didn't know why, but his Bummie looked like a corpse. His eyes had lost their shine and he seemed like he was barely standing on his legs. The elder quickly stepped ahead and grabbed Key by his shoulders. He seemed like he could collapse anytime. Key smiled at his crush weakly. 'I think I'm staying home..' he mumbled. Jonghun nodded. 'Is your mom home? ' he asked. He was really worried about Key, especially now. Key shook his head. 'No, she's working. But I know what kind of pills to take, so I'll be fine. Jonghyun shook his head as he lead Key to the couch.

'Look, Bummie.. I am worried about you.. I won't leave you.. ' he said and touched Key's forehead. He gasped slightly. The younger boy was burning up. Badly. He lifted his hand, but then gently caressed Key's face. ' Get better soon..' he whispered. Key nodded slightly. 'I.. already took some painkillers. 'he said. Jonhyun was even more worried. He didn't know what he could give Key to get better. With a sudden idea, he ran off and soon got back with a wet towel. He placed it on his Bummie's forehead. Key smiled slightly at the gesture. 'Could you feed Chichi? ' he asked. Jonhyun only nodded. 

'What if the boy with the same diary as mine was really Key? ' he asked himself as he was feeding the kitten. Sensing his distress, Chichi mewed softly and nuzzled his leg with her tiny nose. Jonghyun smiled slightly.  

When he went back to Key, the younger boy was already sleeping. Jonghyun didn't care that he was skipping school, he was truly worried. He didn't want to loose Key when he finally had him back. He loved Key, after all..