Are you kidding me?

Our Diary

AN: Well.. yeah, everything comes to an end, just like this story. This is my longest story ever (for now) and I really hope that you, readers/subbers/people 'round  the world, enjoyed it. Also, if you have, and yes, I am advertising ^^ please read my other stories as well ^^ 

Just A Week is a fluffy/funny story about quite a few pairings (JongKey included ^^.) 

Just Another Fairytale is a bit more serious, but mostly fluffy with some quite angsty chapters. (main pairing is JongKey, but there is much more 2Min, then here^^)

Mistakes is quite angsty at parts, but there is a lot of fluff.. For now it is only JongKey, but other pairings will come soon ^^

And now, here comes the last chapter x3333 This will be pretty short, but this is an epilogue. Oh, and the real reason of Key's sickness will be revealed finally, don't be mad x33333

Love you all x3333

 

 Years passed in peace and happiness for Key and Jonghyun. Key finally looked like he was truly healthy, and he was. The two have already finished school, and now they were working. Key was a fashion designer, quite famous at that. People loved his works. And of course, he was still quite divaish. Jonghyun was working in a music publishing company. He was really happy for finally having everything he wanted.

One day, Key was visiting his father's grave. Although his visits weren't as frequent as they had been, he still liked to 'talk' to his father. He had been thinking about something for quite some time.

'Appa, sometimes I wonder how I recovered from my sickness. Umma says it was a miracle. The doctors say it was a miracle. Jongie says we were lucky, but.. still I just can't get it. How could I heal after only a few weeks? I was supposed to be deadly sick.. ' Key could feel his appa's laugh as the wind started to blow. He didn't really understand, but the wind would always act like this when he told his appa about his sickness. 'Are you laughing at me, appa?' he asked, sighing. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice in his head. He wasn't entirely surprised, as magic was an everyday thing in their world.

'Kibummie, you weren't sick, that's all.' he heard his father's booming laugh. Key gasped, he wasn't sure if he understood what his appa meant. 'At first, you showed the signs of my sickness, making your umma and doctor's worried. In reality, you were just extremely overwhelmed, and just plainly saddened by my death. So you just didn't eat. Trust me, I tried to tell you and your umma but neither of you noticed me. So as you haven't eaten for some time, even when you were forced to eat, you couldn't eat a lot, of course you grew up to be so skinny. And of course, rarely eating made you weaker, and you got sicker more than others. Luckily, I found those diaries before it was late. 'Key closed his eyes as he listened to the voice, silently starting to giggle to himself.

'But.. why haven't the doctor's found out? I mean they should have, shouldn't they?' he asked softly.

'Well, it seems that your symptons and mine just were too similar, so they considered it as the same disease as the one I had. And of course those fools couldn't see me, either.' The boy could here his father's voice again. He smiled softly

'Thank you, appa. Though.. This whole sickness to be only in my head? It's so.. unbelievable..' he mumbled. He could hear his father's laugh again and again. Soon, it faded into the silence. Now the only thing Key could hear was was the wind. He smiled, and went home. He knew that he should have been angry at the doctors, or at himself. Or even at his appa, but no,his appa had tried everything. But he was just.. relieved. 

Jonghyun was playing with ChiChi, when they heard the door shut. He grinned and ran to tackle his lover in a hug. He hadn't seen his Bummie since last night. ChiChi followed as well. The now large female cat was followed by her kittend Macey (actually Chichi's late mother) ,and Misty(Chichi's sibling). They were only a few months old, but they already loved their owners. They were both surprisingly black, with white belly and a white spot near their nose. Also, Macey had a white ring on her tail.

'Jongie, I visited appa's grave today..' Key mumbled into Jonghyun's chest. 'And he talked to me..' he added, a sly smile on his lips.

'Oh? And what did your appa tell you, Bummie?' Jonghyun asked, but before Key could answer, he kissed him briefly. It was a short, sweet kiss.

'Well.. He is the one who gave us out diaires..' Key started, then let out a giggle. 'And I wasn't sick, or at least I didn't have the same sickness he had. It seems that I got sick because I refused to eat. ' Jonghyun looked at Key like he was crazy. And then, he started laughing. Soon, Key joined in, still hugging his lover. The cats looked at their owners, and Chichi seemed to shake her head, with a gaze that said. 'Humans..' the kittens seemed to laugh, but hey, who knows... In a world that everything is possible, why can't they understand.

As he watched his son, Key's father chuckled. Maybe, Key was dying before he was with Jonghyun. But it was mostly the emotional pain, and hunger. The first coming from being isolated, so other people won't get attached to him. It might have been the worst of the reasons. Key was lonely, and loneliness hurt more then hunger, though at that time, he didn't know it.. His father smiled as he knew that his son was thinking the same. As he disappeared good, he said one more sentence, this time for both to Key and his lover.

'Don't forget, miracles don't just bloom out of the blue. Love itself is a miracle, and you should cherish it, because until love exist, miracles exist too..'

Jonghyun just held Key as he nodded silently. Yes, miracles did exist. And for Jonghyun, Key was the biggest of them all..

 

 

AN: 

So cheesy T.T And yeah, I was a bit evil through the whole story. I really hope you people didn't guess that Key was 'healthy' all along.. Or as healthy as he could get without love. I guess this is just a story to prove that love IS needed to survive, without love, you are just an empty shell..