Chapter 2

Heart can beat twice

 

CHAPTER 2

In SM Company as usual Hyoyeon went to the dancing class; amazed all the present trainees with her amazing dancing skills as usual. She kept on practicing any kinds of modern dance she learned every day – dancing is her life and passion and she never regret about her amazing talent.

Yoona      : Wow, she always show her best, don’t you think so?

Yuri          :Yes, you right.

Mr. D        :Good job Hyoyeon (clapped his hands) Keep on practicing for this song. We will perform this with full of enthusiasm live on stage, I want to show to the world how talented and powerful SM Company trainees are. I want to give this opportunity to three of you to show your ability together with Yoonaand Yuri.

Hyo          : Thank you so much, Mr. D.

Mr. D        :You deserve it because of your hard work, so remember three of you should plan extra practice together and help each other during your practice. I want to see your best shot. Hope that all of you won’t let me down.

Thethreegirls: Ne, Mr. D.

Yuri          :Girls, let’s practice

 

Later at 5:00 pm

As TAEYEON finished her classes; she walked to the dancing room to check on HYOYEON as usual. Her roommate was busy practicing her new song for the performance with YOONYUL .TAEYEON opened the door slowly so that even the three girls didn’t notice her presence.TAEYEON could not hide her excitement watching HYOYEON dancing; she could not stop herself from smiling. TAEYEON walked out from the room again, once again without leaving the spot of the dancing girls to notice her presence, it could be because of the loud music played and filled the room. While TAEYEON was walking in the corridor TIFFANY called her for the vocalize class. After the practice comes to the end; both TAEYEON and TIFFANY decided to meet HYOYEON. They entered the dancing room; the three girls were taking a rest. TIFFANY andTAEYEON greeted YOONYUL before they started their practice. After that TAEYEON and TIFFANY went home.

 

At 7:00 pm,

Yoona     :That’s enough for today; I think we have done really well. 

Hyo         :Yes, but I plan to stay a little longer.

Yoona     :Ok. take care, Hyo.

Hyo         :I will, thanks Yoona, bye Yuri.

Yuri         : Bye.

 

(Ring ring)

Tae     :Hello!

Hyo     :Hi Taengoo, I will stay a bit longer, so not need to wait for me for dinner.

Tae     :Okay, but don’t be late to go back home.

Hyo     : No, I will not.

Tae     :Okay, see u later.

Hyo     : Ne, arasso Bye Tae.

Tae     :Bye.

 

After making a little move of dance, HYOYEON walked out from the SM Company with worn out. While she was walking in the street, her sixth sense could detected someone stalked her from behind. With the speedy walked, trying her best to keep the distance away from the suspected stalker, she breathed in relief as she thought the stalker she meant finally disappeared. She walked again calmly, but then with all of the sudden a guyappeared in front of her, pushed HYOYEON against the wall and tried to tear her clothes.  HYOYEON was screaming for help but it seemed useless – no one was around she thought to herself.  HYOYEON even tried to push him away and released herself but she could not – the guy is too strong to defeat.

 

HYOYEON almost lost her hope until the girl came from nowhere knocked the guy hard as he fell on the ground. She grabbed HYOYEON’s hand to escape before he could rose himself and fought with the girl, causing HYOYEON‘s blouse scratched as the clothes rubbed on the wall. As the guy lifted up himself, his eyes set straight towards the girl and tried to hit the girl, but she was strong enough to defend herself and even gave another punch to the guy again. The girl gave another signal to HYOYEON,run away from here before the guy could do anything worse to both them.

 

As they ran towards the nearby parking lot, both HYOYEON and the girlslowed their path and walked slowly while gasping for air.

The girl: Are you ok?  

Hyo       :Yes, I guess.

The girl :Here, wear this.(she took off her jacket and wrapped it around HYOYEON)

Hyo       :Thank you. I don’t know what to say – or what to do – to show my gratitude.

The girl : There’s no need for that. Tell me where you live. I will give you a ride - you should not walk alone in the time like this you know.

Hyo       :No, it’s okay. I live around this neighborhood.

The girl : I can’t leave you alone like this. He might meet you and chase you again. Don’t reject my request, you should consider you safety.  

 

HYOYEON accepted the offer of the girl to give her ride for that night. HYOYEON admit, she was still in shock after facing such a terrible incident that night. The car did not take a long time to reach HYOYEON's house. The girl stopped the car, walks out from her car and opens the door for HYOYEON.

The girl :You should get in now

Hyo       :I…I don’t know how to thank you for all things you’ve done. Thank you so much.

 

Before HYOYEON could continue her words, the girl kissed her from the lips spontaneously before HYOYEON could realize the touch. After she pulled out from the kiss, smiled could seen from her face and she bowed.

The girl :This is more than enough to show your gratitude. I got to go. Have a pleasant dream tonight, lady.

She walked to her car then waved to HYOYEON without turning her head with a seductive smile as she drove her car with the speed of light before disappeared from HYOYEON‘s sight. HYOYEON was still in frozen after accepting – facing another shock, she could not concluded her feelings right now. She was still in confused after all things happened just now – it just happened in a blink of eye. Should she felt fear with the action – but in the same time she felt high in the sky. What should I feel right now – she doubt. HYOYEON opened the front door of the house and untied her sneakers.

Tae      : Hyoyeon, why are you so late…..

 

TAEYEON freaked out as soon as she saw HYOYEON’s condition.

Tae      :OMO, what happened to you? Where’s your another side of shirt – I mean why your clothes looked like been ripped off?

 

TAEYEON end her ‘investigation’ as HYOYEON placed her finger on TAEYEON‘s lips, signaling her to stop the asking.

Hyo     : I want to clean myself first. Don’t worry, I will tell you everything when I am done.

 

HYOYEON walked quietly to her room, leaving TAEYEON alone behind – she could not stop herself from feeling worry after see HYOYEON‘s condition.A moment later, TIFFANYcame from her room, asking TAEYEON as she could hear the conversation between TAEYEON and HYOYEON from her room.

Fany    :Hey, what’s wrong Tae?

Tae      :Hyo just come home, Tiffany. I was extremely shock with her condition. You should come along too, Tiffany. Her blouse was ripped. I could see scratched on her shoulder and she looked totally messy.

Fany    :Do you asked her what happened?

Tae      :I had asked her just now instead she didn’t say anything. I’m really worry, Tiffany. She said wait until she had take a bath.

Fany    :(Giggled)

Tae      :What’s funny now, I’m not kidding. She must have face trouble outside there just now.

Fany    :Calm down now. Just wait for her to tell everything. For the moment, you better calm yourself. Hope there’s nothing bad happened to her just now.

Tae      :I hope so.