Chapter 15

Heart can beat twice

                              Chapter 15

Her voice was like an angle fall from heaven...The girls looked so dazzled by Taeyeon's power of words, she's not only a great singer but also her pin helped her to express her feeling in indirect way , the power of words make the song very lovable too.

There are so many things I can’t say
you never hear it even once
someone that is shown in front of me
my love, it’s not that kind of love

Inside all those people in the world
To me, I was only able to see you
I’m standing only looking at you
I don’t know about the future after our love
At this moment I’ll embrace you like a young child

Even if your name becomes unfamiliar someday
My heart will keep it as memory
Even though a sad farewell is to come
Don’t think about that today
Inside all those people in the world
To me, I was only able to see you
I am standing only looking at you
I don’t know about the future after our love
I will hug you closer with warmth like a young child

It seems that I’m not alone
Today at that place
I’ll be there embraced by only you

The audience clapped, colorful balloons start to rise up owned by the fans from other k-pop fandom cheering hardly, repeating her name , even Hyoyeon and the girls did the same…Taeyeon bowed 90* and then left the stage.

Taeyeon's couch was the first to reach her "You made it Taeyeon, I'm so proud of you" he gave her two thumbs up and ruffled her hair

"If it weren't you who taught me everything I haven't been here today Mr. Min"

He smiles " You're a smart student no doubt, I'm sure that the company will let you make the first album soon" Taeyeon bowed to him "That is the first step to your fame, you deserve all the best... I have to finish some work with the crew stay in the waiting room and take a rest" Taeyeon nodded and once he left the girls came with flowers in their hands she smiles warmly to them.

"Congratulation all the fans gone crazy because of you* Tiffany hugged her tightly

"Yah~ let her breath" Jessica said sarcastically as she walked to the later and pats her back "I loved the song , you really did a great job there" Taeyeon turned her gaze to Jessica then to YoonYul who was standing a few feet from them holding a bouquet of flowers too and a box "Thanks girl.. Also for supporting me" She smiled

"Unnie this is for you* Yoona gave her the bouquet followed by Yuri with a choco box.

"Wah ~ that's really sweet form you all" they shared a group hug then walked to the waiting room for Taeyeon to change

"Hey! What's with the poker face?" Jessica asked whispering to her girlfriend

"I'm worried about Hyoyeon" Jessica raised an eye brow then chuckled

"She's not with a stranger it's her girlfriend after all... I thought you will say something else like being mad at her or something"   

"Why should I be mad at her" Tiffany asked back but she knew already the answer part from her say that she has to be mad at Hyoyeon leaving her best friend in that special event... Although she's not the type to neglect her friends but Tiffany's other part say that her so called girlfriend acting so weird like Hyoyeon is under her spell or magic that she followed whatever Sooyoung say.

"How you call her your best friend or ours or even Taeyeon's , she just don't care at all.. I don’t want to be rude here, but don’t you see that Hyoyeon is not herself lately"

"I know, I think the same but she also have her own personal life , we don't have to blame her" Tiffany tugged in Jessica's shoulder then there conversation ended as Taeyeon came out and they all gathered to head back each one to his own place.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After the song ended and all the seated audience gone wild for Taeyeon's performance I looked at Hyoyeon face and saw tears falling rapidly form her eyes which is still gazing at the girl figure... I took Hyoyeon's hand and walked her out to my car trying to make her calm... Why did she even cry? Was it because of the song or she was happy for her friend?

After some minutes "Hey, are you okay?"

Hyoyeon nodded "I just got so emotional suddenly... I'm so proud of Taeyeon, she worked so hard to fulfill her dream and it's actually not just her dream, mine and the others too… I'm so happy for her"

"You're a something Kim Hyoyeon" She chuckled

Hyoyeon giggled at the later comment... Sooyoung then started the engine and went in full speed... Hyo got shocked a little but then when the car gets to the normal speed she calmed again.

"Relax it's not like I kidnapped you but we have to change the mood"

"But Sooyoung, I should have been with the girls right now, Tae……" Sooyoung cut her words

"Not at that moment, I can't just see you cry beside you might overacting there and they all looked so happy so don't ruin their happy time right now" Hyoyeon blinked a few time trying to get what the other girl wanted to explain.

 The car stopped by the Han River... The tall girl unclasped the seatbelt and walked out of the car to take a full view of the fantastic seen, she mouthed to the short girl to come and join her.

"That's the better place to make us clear our mind* She smiles warmly then she took the other girl hand in hers  ... Hyoyeon flushed at the sudden touch but let her hold it. Her heartbeat was rising due to the closeness of their body's. Hyoyeon couldn't help it but to smile.

"I'm glad that I can make you smile" Then she continued "I wonder why you are taking so long to tell me how you really feel" She added" too bad I really feel jealous of your friends who took your full attention"

Hyoyeon then took her hand back and played with her fingers" It's not like that, I l-like you but I wanted to be sure even you confessed first I liked you from day one, but I can't rushing things" Hyoyeon pouted feeling a little sorry for the later

"No rushing, you just said you like me then it’s a good sign for the coming things* She winked playfully and Hyo's shoulder... Hyoyeon's pouty lips turned to a wide smile then an idea popped to her mind.

"Do you remember the place where you get to me the giant teddy bear?"

Sooyoung chuckled form the sudden change in Hyoyeon's face

"Of course I do" She pinched the girl cheeks

She rubbed where Sooyoung pinched "Can you drive us there, I have to buy something"

"Sure, anything for my lady" both giggled and ride back the car.

Taeyeon's pov

It was a huge success for me today, images from when I was singing came to me, she was there all the time but suddenly she diapered... Seeing all my friends were there for me except her make me sad, I tried to ignore that thought but I couldn’t.

I feel sad , she's not here for me I wanted her embrace after the show ended but I wouldn't be selfish I got all my friends support that means a lot to me.

A beep voice came from my phone; it was a message

{Go to the Backyard} –Hyo

I did as the message say, carefully walked to the back yard of the house

Then my eyes smiled naturally form the scene...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~ My dear readers , i'm full of energy i will make sure to updaet more often ^_^

Please Check My video for this chapter and the iouse one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEayTiN1Gw

Also please support Double R {Me and my sister dance team} :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-3ixAgOffk

As usal some photos for this chapter