Chapter 12

Heart can beat twice

Chapter12 

Hyoyeon finished her practice then she bed goodbye to YoonYul couple, who couldn’t join the rest. After that she went with her roommates along with Jessica to the market to buy some food, Soju and snacks. 

Later at home after they ate dinner, the girls decided to make a toast for Taeyeon. 

“For our best friend, Taeyeon” Tiffany said. 

“For Tayeyeon” the girls answered and drink in one shot, they decided not to drink a lot so they just took two more shots. 
The JeTi couple started being affectionate with each other and Tiffany took Jessica to show her around the house and specially herroom. 

On the other hand Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were on their own chatting and laughing.   

By the way how was the date?” Taeyeon asked out of curiosity.   

Hyo turned as tomato like always “Well, she’s didn’t considered it as a date, but it went good anyway… actually it was great” She smiled and blushed more. 

“I’m happy to hear that Hyo Taeyeon lied. 

“She asked me out again but for a real date. 

Taeyeon just nodded with a fake smile, as Hyoyeon continued to tell her about the lunch with Sooyoung.Then they changed the topic totheir work. 

“Did you know about the date you will be performing live?” 

“According to the papers it’s the upcoming record of Inkigayo, that’s means Saturday” 

Wow, you’re so lucky Tae 

Komwo  Hyo” They laughed , then Hyo stopped.  

“You still didn’t sing it to me” She pouted playfully.  

Just wait you will hear it soon anyway” Taeyeon smiled to Hyo’s pouting face  

Arrasso” She smiled back to Taeyeon. 

They heard JeTi couple laughing out loud and coming from the backyard.  

Hyo curled her finger and laughed along with Taeyeon 

“Thank you guys I really had fun today, I have to go its pretty late” Jessica said 

Yah , don’t be so formal we are friends” Hyoyeon answered her  

As Jessica smiled “Arrasso , Chukahae Tae I will see you guys tomorrow” she waved to them as Tiffany helped her out. 

“Wah, I’m so happy today” Tiffany came back with a wide grin on her face 

“It’s because you spend the whole time with Jessy not with us” Hyo gave her a playful look and Taeyeon smiled as she knew that these two will start a silly (playful) arguement as usual. 

Sure I'm happy that I spend more time with Jessica” Tiffany shot her same look back 

“Not for Taeyeon , I got it” Hyo smirked  

“Yah~ of course I'm happy for Taeyeon , that’s why we all gathered today” 

Tiffany smack Hyoyeon lightly, then Taeyeon stopped them as the three roommates laughed happily together. 

“I’m not sleepy let’s watch some tv programmes together” Tiffany said 

Ani , I'm so sleepy watch it by yourself  , goodnight” Hyoyeon yawned and went to her room after tell goodnight to her roommates. 

Aigoo, that girl never change” Tiffany pouted  

“I can join you, I'm not sleepy either”  

Really, komawo Taengoo” Tiffany hugged the short girl and they sat on the comfy couch and watched variety programmes together while chatting.  

You sure having fun today, even after Jessica left, you haven't stop smiling Fany 

Tiffany giggled and answered” Yeah, you see being with the one you love is really great”  

“You’re right Taeyeon nodded and continued “and the best thing is that she loves you back”  

Tiffany nodded too “I hope you will find your match soon TaeTae” She smiled to her 

Taeyeon just smiled back then she excused herself “Sorry, I feel sleepy, got to go to bed” 

Neh, night TaeTae”  

“Night night Taeyeon walked as usual to check on Hyoyeon first, she opened the door slowly trying not to make any noise. She found the girl sleeping peacefully she re-tucked her and closed the door, and then she walked to her own room and slept with many thoughts about the taken girl. 

On Thursday 

Hyoyeon walked inside Tous Les Jours, the bakery owned by Super Junior's Eunhyuk's mom, as she was searching for the tall girl with her eyes then she found her waving her hands. 

“Over here” Sooyoung said  

Flashback 

8:00 am , there was no practice today for Hyoyeon so decided to sleep more than be lonely at the house , then  her phone beeped  

From:Sooyoung  

Let’s take breakfast together, I’m in Tous Les Jours here's the address. 

Hyo smiled and replied the text immediately.  

From:Hyoyeon  

Arrasso, i will be there after 20 minutes. 

End of Flashback  

Hyoyeon walked to her and they sat together  

“My friend told me I should try this new café so I decided to try it with you” Sooyoung said with a smile  

 Hyoyeon smiled shyly back “You don’t have work today?”  

“Me n-no, why?” Sooyoung shattered and Hyoyeon shook her head, confused of why the later stuttered when she answered but thenSooyoung talked again” I cancelled everything because I knew you’re free today” She winked. 

“Oh, right” Hyoyeon smiled again shyly. 

“So are you going to spend the day with me, as we planned, don’t forget you owe me that” Sooyoung said. 

“I guess I have to do so” as the tall girl heard that she smiled widely. 

They decided to order and then after 10 min the waiter came and placed there orders, they were eating while chatting. 

Later at Smc: 

Taeyeon just finished the vocalize class; she decided to practice alone her own song , Tiffany told her that she will follow later. 

In the practice room, as Taeyeon placed the CD containing the intrumenstal version of the song inside the Music player and she started to sing. At the same time Tiffany walked by the room but she stopped when she heard Taeyeon’s voice. Tiffany had heard the song before and the reason she stopped was because of the way Taeyeon was singing this time. 

Taeyeon's voice was so full of emotions, it was as if she going to burst out crying. Taeyeon ended the song and placed her two palms on her face she cried silently which immediately cause Tiffany to run to her.  

Tae, are you ok?” she tried to remove Taeyeon's hand “Why are you like that, did something bad happened?” No answer came and thenTaeyeon hugged her friend and continued to cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Long time no see kekeke

I hope you all liked this chapter , i will try to update soon.

Thanks for my new subscribers and my old readers , i love you all <3