Chapter 16

Heart can beat twice

Chapter 16

 

Taeyeon heard her phone beep once; she checked it and found a message that says:

[Go to the back yard] – From Hyo

She took her jacket and head to the back yard with an excited yet sad heart then her sight caught something that made her heavy heart in ease... She smiled naturally from the scene.

A huge white teddy bear was standing holding a real mint colored guitar. Hyoyeon was hidden behind it supporting both with her hands. She coughed twice then cleared her through 

Inside all those people in the world
To me, I was only able to see you
I’m standing only looking at you
I don’t know about the future after our love
At this moment I’ll embrace you like a young child

 

 She faked playing the guitar while singing in a cute voice, not as perfect as Taeyeon did, but she wanted to prove to her how much she loved the song and remember the lyrics and melody very well.

 

Taeyeon clapped her hands for the later after singing this small part then walked closer to the teddy patting his head.

 

"Hey there I'm your new friend, you can call me anything you want I don't have a name, your friend send me to you as a gift with this message and made me sing , she's really too much" Hyoyeon continued the act. Then Taeyeon laughed at her curtness then decided to play along.

"Can you tell the message to me, please?"

"The message is that she say sorry for not being there after the show , the situation turned out with her being so emotional and cried much , in order not to make the atmosphere bad , she decided to be away and make it up to you later" Hyoyeon said sincerely.

Taeyeon smiled then she kept silent.

"You didn't like it?" Taeyeon didn't give any answers

"Want me to repeat the message if you didn't hear me well?"  

Hyoyeon kept asking many question cutely like kids do, that make Taeyeon melt already.

"You cute giant thing *giggles* I want you to tell your owner, that I accept the gift but I want to see her in person so I can accept the message"

Hyoyeon made the Teddy nodding his head then she slowly placed the guitar ,still hidden , until she take a peek at Taeyeon's which made the short girl laughed at her action , then she carefully showed herself.

Taeyeon was aware from this situation , she was sure that the blond girl will never let her down or just neglect her like everyone think , although she was sad , her heart was always right.

Hyoyeon walked closer to Taeyeon then she embraced her tightly.

"You were like a shining star today Tae. I couldn't control my eyes from the tears of joy" Taeyeon listened to the girl soft voice in her ears, it was better than music to her. "I already told you the reason but if you feel mad at me still, let me know"

Hyoyeon let go of Taeyeon a little to see her reaction then Taeyeon gave her a nod with a wide smile.

"Thanks to Mr Teddy he told me everything" she chuckled

"Oh I forgot him" Hyoyeon run and picked the giant teddy and the guitar then walked back to her "Tada"

"Hyo that's too much, how did you afford it?"

"Yah, do I look like a bagger to you" Taeyeon laughed

"Not exactly *giggles* I mean we have a few money from the company we aren't stars yet " Taeyeon explained

"I bet we will be stars soon at least you as a start, you can then repay me with many gifts *smiles* when that day comes make sure that I will be your no.1 fan"

"You're already" Hyoyeon clapped cutely

"Tae you should have seen yourself when you sing, I didn't believe my eyes" Hyoyeon tried to describe how she loved the whole show, then her thought and words stopped when she heard a growling Tiffany came with her sleepy eyes.

"Can you both stop talking so loud, someone trying to sleep here?"

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon bowed sarcastically to Tiffany

She realized that both of them are happy no tension in Taeyeon's eyes all that she can see is the both of them like other days.

Hyoyeon helped Taeyeon to pick the gifts back to her room after walking Tiffany back to her room too

"So any names for that cute giant thing" Hyoyeon chuckled

"Hmmm I will call him Vinger"

"Vinegar? Like food Vinegar?

Taeyeon laughed "Just Vinger that’s the name came to my mind right now"

"Okay Mr Vinger, I hope you will listen well to my friend, be nice" Hyoyeon talked to the Giant Teddy then she bed her goodnight to Taeyeon and left to her own room.

                                                                                        

Teayeon grabbed the mint guitar hold it like it's the most treasured thing in the world

Thinking of how she will play and compose a great memorable melody on it.

Then she put it away and took the giant teddy bear beside her then her eyes felt heavy so she closed them and fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Sooyoung's pov

 

After we made our way to the gift shop, she decided to buy another gift which I was very curios what's in her mind , All I hear from her that she have to give Taeyeon something special and mentioning her name every other sentence.

I fooled her earlier that her mood will make Taeyeon unhappy and because she's really naïve and kind she believed it so I was glad we can go out but then all the time we spent was buying a gift for her friend.

All the way back to her place I was in silent just put a smile to Hyoyeon's stories about Taeyeon did this and that.

After she bed goodbye and got out form the car, I drove as fast as I could…

Today was really boring, watching a performance for a sack of her friend, visiting gift shops, listening to some stupid stories about her friend …

"Sooyoung you have to admit it  ... You failed... You're a loser" I talked to myself

 I parked the car then I looked up to the window of my apartment then I realize the light was on , I remember I didn't turn it on before I left , then it hit me ,  she's back! 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Another Update ~

Hope you liked it guys , btw next chapter there will be a new character

Keep supporting this story , comment your opinions too~

The poster for this chapter edited by me , not good but i like it hehehe

<3 Love u all~