Chapter 21

Heart can beat twice

The quiet dawn appears and HyoTae in thire own world still up and sat together on the same spot closer to eaxh other while they were watching randome videos ..

" Aren't you sleepy yet ?! " Askesld Taeyeon in hushed voice 

"No , not yet , are u ?" Hyo asked back 

" We should listen to asmr , maybe it will help us relax and goes to sleep fast , i will make us herb tea too wait for me" Tae insured hyo and the latter nodded 

* Should i open the folder on her phone , the curiosity is kiiling me , small eek wont be bad* hyo thought as she secrtly looked at Tae's phone and started to open the folder . It says 280 photos as she keep swipping to see photos of herself recently yhen swiped down to the odlest date as she found old photos from long time ago, its pretty strange at se point because they are only photos for her alone she didnt even have a folder for herself or Tiffany ! Once she heard Tae  is comming she put back the phone as of nothimg happened*

Tae gave her the cup slowly and sat back down , they drank ot on silent while watching some satisfying asmr videos but Hyo was all sneaky and smiley. " What's up with that smirk ?!" Tae whispering to Hyo

" Do you have a secret crush on me ?! " 

"  W -whhat ? W- how...  i mean .... " She thought her talking seriously

" You have secretly took many photos of me since we have met each other " 

Tae were silent only looking at the blond speechless

"Relax Tae  just kidding , i wasn't trying to peek but i accidntly saw the folder on you phone amd i got curious , sorry for using your phone without telling you"

" No , its okay , actually who wouldn't took pictures for you ever since we being roomate i used to took photos everywere when we first got to ne on this company i saw you dancing at that time i didnt know you well so i took the photos since that time without remembering that i never told you about them , even till mow  "  she talk in honest way with a hushed voice still care not to bother the rest as she continued " If that nothering you or you feel uncomfortable o can delete it all " 

" Noo , god Tae , don't delete anything they are all prettily taken photos , i may ask to send them later to me " Hyo giggled along with Tae 

" It's reliving that you're not mad about this " 

" Im mot taking this personally , you can even took as many as you wish "

" Don't make things awkward " Tae siad then they laughed 

" Arasso , thank you by the way"

" What u thanking me for ?! "

" You make me feel special about myself when o really need this confidence because i sometimes feel lost "

" Im always here for you , don't let yourself feel this way* 

" I might sort this thing soon "

" Sort what , i dont understand?!"

" I will tell you maybe later , drink its gettng cold " theu finished the herb tea e fall asleep then next to each other .

* At XR caffee* 

Hyoyeon texted Sooyoung to meet her for a talk.

" How have you been" she leaned and hugged hyo alittle and sat infeont of the latter 

" I'm fine , please hear me out i dont want toake this complicated but im not sure about my feelings anymore Sooyoung-ah"

" what does it mean , are you breaking up with me ?!"

" N-not like that , i just ... I .. i  dont know anymore"

" Look Hyo i know we have but its only 5 years , do i make you that confused because im matured , or you feel bad that im old ?! "

" Not the age too , listen im trying to ne honest with you i have been feeling wierd these past weeks that i want to be with you but something inside me like thought telling me thia is worng not that you're a girl but i think ots my own problem  , i - o dont know " 

*Sooyoung held her hand  to insure her its okay* " I can see that you're stressed and confused , do you want to take a break , it's hard for me but i can let you take your time , but at least call me to make sure you're fine " 

" I will , thank you Sooyoung " 

"  You seem so strange right now , look i will leave but text me when you're back and then you can have your space but consider my situation too i will be waiting you "

*Sooyoung stands and leave the latter fast for her own sake* 

* As Hyo was about to leave the caffee too someone tapped her shoulder which made her turns*

"Wah , your face seems familiar up close .. wait , what im saying thats wierd , well Hii , my name is Sunny , may i talk to you for a minute?! "

* Hyoyeon looked  stunned that she may be a fan*

" Dont worry its only will take minutes but i hope the impact will be less than a broken heart " 

" What are you saying about , why i should listen to you , i thought you recognize me as a fan"

" I knew it , Thats you the girl with great dancing skilles on tv and social media , call me a fan , but it's not what it seemes to be., Im not psycho"

" What you want to tell me , please. Im in a hurry " She agreed to listen and sat with Sunny 

" Choi Sooyoung , that ty girl " hyo was confuesed and lloked at Sunny waiting for explaining

Sunny smirked  " She's a cheater "

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Believe it or not  back and planning to update this story , if you still care please do comment and tell me your opinion , so sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes , i know they are huge and im lazy to edit them , thanks for supporting this story till now  ....