Chapter 7

Heart can beat twice

CHAPTER 7

 

YURI and TIFFANY have left earlier for the last preparation, while the rest of the trainees were waiting in SM building. There is no other words could describe their feelings right now. Nervous. Numbers of audience standing and shouting their name, camera zooming in and out for live broadcast, and this for sure – no any tiny mistake should be done on stage or else their name will incredibly up because of those silly actions for first time on stage. Everyone were staring each other, smiling is the best response. Time ticked so fast – and none of them realize that this is the time.

 

In the room, TAEYEON was left alone accompanied by HYOYEON. Both of them realized each other presence but silence filled the spacious room. Rather than talking to each other, HYOYEON rewind every step that she will go to show tonight – no mistake girl, she reminded herself.

 

Tae      : Hyo, I’m going now with Jessica, we will meet there, on the backstage okay?

 

Hyo     : (nodded)

 

Tae      : Are you okay?

 

Hyo     : Yes, don’t worry.

 

Tae      : You seem nervous, why are you not smiling? It’s our dream – to be on stage for the first time isn’t it?

 

Hyo     : Yeah, it is my dream – our dream. It’s just that I can’t control my nervousness right now.

 

 

 

Loud echoed steps could be heard from the room – and it getting closer to the door. The door opened and both of them turned their head focusing the panting person standing and waving towards TAEYEON.

 

Jess     : Taeyeon, they want us to go now, Hurry up.

 

Tae      : Ok, I m coming.

 

 

 

 

After sending the important message, JESSICA ran back and leaved them behind – without waiting for TAEYEON. There must be very chaos at the backstage there.

 

Hyo     : You better hurry Tae, otherwise they will leave you alone

 

Tae      : Yeah, you’re right. I guess I’ll see you later.  

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, YOONA came and accompanied HYOYEON in the room while having girly chatting – wondering what will their costumes look like, what will the audience’s first expression of their style and so on. Without realize, YOONA and HYOYEON already stayed in SM building practice for 1 hour.  Because of YOONA’s desire to full her tummy first – as she claimed to release her tension because of her anxious, both of them walked to the Cafeteria while waiting for Mr. D.

 

Yoon    : I’m bored – and it’s killing me.

 

Hyo     : Me too, I wish I’m with them right now.

 

Yoon    : Look, Mr. D is finally here

 

 

 

 

Both YOONA and HYOYEON turned their head toward the main entrance of the building. A guy stood exactly in front of the company’s bus and waved at them cheerfully. Understand the real message of his signal, YOONA and HYOYEON nodded, raised from the cafeteria and walked together to the bus.

 

Yoon    : Let’s go Hyo.

 

 

 

 

It is a common habit – bowed to their main mentor or their coach before allowed them to enter the bus. As the door closed, the sign is crystal clear – they now are heading for the very first live performance in their life – along with the other trainees and this including HYOYEON’s roommates.

 

While in the bus,  

 

Yoon    : What color did you choose for the outfit?

 

Hyo     : Don’t ask me, Yoona. I had no idea here. The stylist will take in charge for the outfit. Mr. D only told me that everything is under control, so now stop talking and relax because I’m not feeling well right now.

 

Yoon    : Why unnie?

 

Hyo     :  Oh, why unnie? I’m a little nervous right now. More and more questions shoot forward will only cause me fainted because of overanxious. Got what I mean?

 

Yoon:   Ok I got it. I will shut up now (sigh)

 

Hyo     : (Giggle) I know the reason why you bored. Just wait and we will see her.

 

Yoon    : Arasso. (smile)

 

 

 

 

The bus stopped exactly in front of MBCCS building. Both girls could see tight security as the guards are stood almost all the door entrance of the building. They could see more patrol cars parked at the side of the road – it must be because of their company’s request HYOYEON guessed. Well then, she said, here we are.

 

Three of them including their coach went out from the bus, heading to the second floor of the building. Mr. D explained to the girls which room is the other trainees are. Trusting both girls understand the details, Mr. D went off for another room – for short meeting and reminds YOONA and HYOYEON to not go elsewhere besides than the room.

 

 

 

 

YOONA and HYOYEON bowed then to him then left to see their friends. YOONA went to meet her none other than YURI while HYOYEON went to see her two roommates. As she went to the singers’ room, she could see that TIFFANY is sitting with JESSICA. TIFFANY noticed the blond girl approaching so she ran to her.

 

Fany    : Hyo, finally you’re here. You will not believe your eyes the stage is wonderful. You should see it too. Come on let’s go. You can come with us, Jessy.

 

Hyo     : So, you are Jessica?

 

Jess     : Yes, that’s me.

 

Hyo     : I think you make a good couple.

 

Jess     : Thanks for accepting us as a couple.

 

Hyo     : No problem. Tiffany is my best friend so I will always support her.

 

Fany    : Take a look at this (she pointed at the stage from the right side of the back scene)

 

Hyo     : Wah, that’s so perfect. I can’t wait to see those seats will full of audience.

 

Fany    : Me too.

 

Jess     : Me three.

 

Hyo     : Fany did you reviewed the intro with Yuri on stage?

 

Fany    : Yes, that’s why we came earlier. According to the schedule, Jessica and Taeyeon had to go for rehearsal too.

 

 Hyo    : I see. By the way where’s Taeyeon? Is her phone been switched off?

 

Jess     : I think she was in the waiting room last time I saw her. She was reviewing her parts in the song.

 

Hyo     : Can you tell me where the waiting room is?

 

Jess     : Of course

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON’s phone rang as both JESSICA and HYOYEON decided to meet TAEYEON.

 

Hyo     : Yes Yoona?

 

Yoon    : Mr. D wants you to come here right now.  We’ll have final rehearsal on stage then we will get dressed and prepare for the performance.

 

Hyo     : Ok, I’m coming now. I can see you standing on the stage from here.

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON waved to JETI then went to meet her couch and YOONYUL.

 

After the final rehearsal they combined two performances together – after three singers sang the song, the other three will do the dance. Later, all the girls went to the waiting room to get dressed and went for their makeup.

 

The seats are full of people who came to see their favorite stars and this including those rookies of SME. TIFFANY and YURI entered the stage and introduced themselves – showing that it was the intro of the show tonight.

 

HYOYEON sneaked at the back scene to see the crowd, she amazed by the artist and the interaction with the audience. Those fears took part in her spirit again thus she decided to walked aside trying to calm until she felt those warm gentle touch on her back – and it was none other than TAEYEON.

 

Tae      : Why are you standing here alone?

 

Hyo     : I want to see how it looks like from here. The number of audience is higher than I except. Oh my, I’m getting nervous.

 

Tae      : How many times do I need to tell you don’t think a lot about it? You always dreamed about this day will come and yes it already comes. Don’t be afraid – show all of you talent inside, Hyo. You can do it.

 

Hyo     : You’re right, Tae.

 

Tae      : You can do it Hyo. Come on, cheer up. (Tae patted Hyo’s back)

 

Hyo     : I wish I’m strong like you.

 

Tae      : Now I’m with you so keep yourself strong too.

 

 

 

 

Her heart was beating so fast, she wanted to tell HYOYEON everything during the moment that she is everything to her – but all the things that she can do is to calm her with those simple words but at least she felt happy that HYOYEON can be happy just by hearing her courage.

 

A moment later, TIFFANY and YURI appeared behind those long red curtain and handling their microphones to the crew. TIFFANY saw her roommates afar and she decided to have a small chat with them.

 

Fany    : Girls, how’s my look?

 

Hyo     : Wah, you look like a doll (silly smile)

 

 

 

 

Ignoring HYOYEON’s comment, TIFFANY patted TAEYEON’s arm and asked with baby talk, grinning.

 

Fany    : Tangoo, how’s my look?

 

Tae      : You look pretty. I like your dress. You and Yuri have great chemistry on stage too.

 

Fany    : Thanks Tae you’re the best (Teasing Hyo)

 

Hyo     : What’s wrong with the word doll, you look like Barbie with that pink dress and makeup.

 

Fany    : I don’t have time to waste with choding (kid) like you. 

 

Hyo     : Yah, you want to die?

 

Tae      : Oh, please stop you both of two it’s not right time to wrestle. (Laughing to the girls’ action)

 

Fany    : (Laughing) I guess if you not here I will definitely kill her on the spot.

 

Tae      : I’m going now and get ready, are you coming Hyo?

 

 Fany   : You better go, Tae. We will follow you (Wink to Hyo)

 

 

 

 

Then TAEYEON went off, leaving her roommates behind. TIFFANY kept an eye of TAEYEON until she disappeared from her sight. TIFFANY grinned and rubbed her arm with HYOYEON’s. Feeling uneasy with TIFFANY’s action, HYOYEON stepped backward and asked:

 

Hyo     : You’re not going to kill me right? (Laugh)

 

Fany    : No, afterward I have to go after three minutes so hurry and tell me know what happened yesterday.

 

Hyo     : (Blushed) Three minutes only?

 

Fany    : Why are you blushing? Oh, I knew it. It must be something surprising isn’t it?

 

Hyo     : I will tell you but later, okay? At home.

 

Fany    : Ok.

 

 

 

 

The performance went well as what they had trained since about two months ago. The strong voice of trio singers of SM, TAEYEON, TIFFANY and JESSICA are undeniable. The message of the song can be send clearly to the audience and they could feel the lovely atmosphere on the stage. Great applause from the audience answered the questions in their heart – three of them performed very well and the audience adore with the performance.

 

The next performance is not other than dance machine, HYOYEON, YOONA and YURI. With the strength and flexibility in their youth energy, the audience watched with those amazed look on their face. Their coordination and balance give more power to the dance and the audience could not stop themselves from stunned with their dance – not even blink their eyes and walked away from their space. Great applause was given to the dancers – and three of them smile widely as the appreciation of the support.

 

After the show almost comes to an end, the announcement for the winner was made – and the top rank goes to SM trainees which is unexpected results for all the trainees of the company. Unstop congratulations was received either from the competitors and the audience. For all the trainees, it was the desirable present for their non-stop hard work and determination for the competition.

 

As a part of her idea, TIFFANY planned to bring along his roommates together with HYOYEON’s friends and her couplet to celebrate their victory in one of the available night club.

 

Fany    : Let’s toast everyone, for our victory!

 

 

 

 

All of them raised their glasses and toasted with each other. For JETI and YOON YUL, they twisted their arm with each other and drank. TAEYEON smiled with their action – and secretly glanced at her dream girl – I wish I could do the same with you, Hyoyeon.

 

The song in the club is getting speedy and bumpy, attracting those duos to invite their partner to come along. JESSICA with full of manner held out her palm in front of TIFFANY, waiting for her to accept the offer – without doubt TIFFANY pulled JESSICA to the heart of the club and dance along. On the other hand, YOONA pulled YURI from her seat to join JETI along – before YURI could finish her request.

 

YOON YUL and JETI went to the dance floor except HYOYEON and TAEYEON. They were still in there table, talking and laughing together while watching their friends having fun with each other.

 

Then the waiter approached with a bouquet of roses in his hand. With gentle he gave the bouquet to HYOYEON and gave her this simple message.

 

Waiter  : Excuse me miss, this bouquet is for you.

 

Hyo      : For me?

 

Waiter : Yes miss, the delivery man said it’s for you.

 

Hyo     : Thanks.

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON accepted the roses with full of gratitude before stared at the flowers with doubt on her face. TAEYEON who is sitting opposite her also felt hesitate with the present. Soon, she discovered a card – hiding well in between the flowers with straightforward message – and yes it obviously send to her.  

 

(Congratulations for the win! You look absolutely gorgeous tonight. I’m fall in love with every single step and beat in your dance. Your bright smile makes me melt and I doubt - was this smile for me? I’m waiting for you outside the club)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry 

I will post the rest of the chapters today <3

Please keep reading my story :)

Here some pic that may help in this chapter LOL