Chapter 19

Heart can beat twice

 "What?" Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon surprised.

"I mean we all gathering and will have a sleepover so they might get upset if you leave" She lied to herself more than to Hyo.

"I wanted too but she , she insisted" She smiled shyly 

"Right its okay go and have fun we will wait you later at the dorm" Taeyeon faked a smile and went back to tell yhe girls.

Sooyoung car speakers were on with a call from Seohyun...

" If you are coming to my place tonight make sure to eat dinner and don't wait too long sleep if you feel tired" 

"You care about me now then why going on a date.."

" Stop ruining my mood Seo , im hanging up now"

"I will not come today"

"Fine"  She hanged up on the latter , the pain in her chest geting loaded but being a player herself is more important than being in a relationship ... Still this complicated feelings inside her grows everytime she's with Seohyun. All the girls in her life was just a play and fun way to overcome her fear of being alone or without love , it may make her a bad person but she actually isn't..

She stopped the car as the location was on she looked around until she saw Hyoyeon standing on the pavement.. 

"I was trying to come as fast as i can" 

Hyoyeon smiled shyly byt deeply thinking inside her friends in the first place she's not comfortable with this right now.

" Sooyoung ah , sorry but i really cant go out today" 

The tall girl was confused at the sudden change ..

" But on the phone you agreed that we will go on a date"

" Im really sorry , i will try to go out with you on another time " She talked fast without making eye contact ..

Sighs " It's okay Hyoyeon , do whatever you like "

"Are you mad at me ?! " 

She sighs again " No , don't worry .. twll me when you will be free next time" 

" Neh , sure .. thank you for understanding" 

"Can't i even get a hug?! ... Never mind ... Enjoy your te with friends"

Sooyoung drives away fast she not seem okay with what happened.

Hyoyeon turned and went back to her friends  ..

" Why are you back ?" Tiffany asked worriedly 

" Did you ditch your date ?!" Yuri said 

"Technically yes i just told her we can hangout another time" Hyoyeon looked to her friends happily then finally at Taeyeon .... The short girl felt like jumping happily right now. 

" Awww Hyo you're really awesome" Jessica pays her.

"The food is here lets eat and then go to the grocery store to get snacks for the night"  Taeyeon told the girls happily and they all nooded ..

Meanwhile Sooyoung drives crazily to the Club nerbay her house.. On the phone "Hey Sunny i missed you are you free?"

" Not really why you remembered me now" 

" You know what forget that i called " Sooyoung hanged up the phone then she tried to call Seohyun 

" I .. well the date is cancelled , im going to the club if you wanna join me" 

After a long silent " Its noon lets go to your place and we can later to the club" 

"Seohyun -ah im really in not good mood for anything than going to the club" 

" We will not do anything we can bave a normal talk at your place we can watch tv and hangout with eachother better than going out" Seohyun convensed her 

What Sooyoung thought is to try maybe she will then know why Hyoyeon decided to ditch the date for her friends . Maybe it will be good to have normal date wih Seohyun it eill be fun to talk as couples ...

" Okay then i will be going back now , waiting for you at the house" 

The night comes quickly the group went together after buying the snacks and stuff for the sleepover .. Preparing some snacks and starts the night with Netflix is a cool idea everyone agrred to it.. 

" Let's watch "midnight" this movie everyone recommend it to me" Jessica told them.

" Midnight" it seems a cool name , is it horror?! " Yoona asked.

" Not horror more like suspense "

" Hum then lets watch it" 

"I prepared the snacks...play the movie " 

" No lets play first " Yuri told them.

" What game ?" Yoona asked 

" Hummm ding dang or something fun"

"But i want to watch te movie you guus made me excited about it" Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon along with Tiffany agreed .

" Lets watch the movie first and then play the games before sleeping we are off tomorrow formt the training anyway so we have the whole night" Tiffany added 

"Okay then.. pkay the movie" Yuri siad 

" Yayyy " Jessica followed.

They dim the light and started the movie ... At the half of the movie Hyoyeon's phone ringed it was Sooyoung .. Taeyeon noticed the latter confused wither to answer or not ... " Hyo make it silent or answer it i want to focus on the movie" Tiffany shouted irritated.

" Sorry " she silenced it 

" Why you not pick up " Taeyeon whispering to her.

" I feel a little wired i want to talk with her but .... I dont know what to say , i really dont know whats worng with me" 

" Maybe you're doubting upur feelings " 

" Maybe or maybe not , i dont know , i think i should meet and talk to her it will be less awkward " 

Taeyeon just nodded to Hyo...She decided to answer the phone so she went back to her room .