Chapter 3

Heart can beat twice

 

CHAPTER 3

As she promised, as soon as HYOYEON came outfrom a long bath, wearing a white and green short bathrobe with a green slipper for her tonight’s attire for tonight, she went downstairs and saw TIFFANY turned her heads towards her and give her a warm smile while TAEYEON walked behind the sofa, pinched her nose bridge.

 

They must be worry about me – HYOYEON thought to herself. But should I tell them the story? Even I could not figure it out – how to start the story? HYOYEON walked and sat besideTIFFANY– in the same timeTAEYEON also rested herself beside HYOYEON and turned herself towards HYOYEON, signallingTIFFANY to ask HYOYEON first.

Fany:     Okay, Hyo. Take your time – take your breath. Could you tell us everything happened to you just now – I mean what makes you came home in this hour – why are you so late and how could you get your shoulder injury because I’m so sure you won’t get if from your practice right?

 

HYOYEON nodded her head and paused. Before she started her story, she took a deep breath and told in details – how could she get into trouble and how could she reached home. TIFFANYcould noticed the changes of HYOYEON’s expression – her face blushed madly even TIFFANY could hide her laughter by looking at her reaction.

Fany    :Omo, Hyo have found her saviour.La la la la la la…

 

TIFFANY forgot about the half of the story as she could not stop herself from felt amazed for everything happened to HYOYEON– not the almost-get-rapped but meeting the ‘prince charming’. TIFFANY started to clap her hands and showed her sudden happy dance, teasing HYOYEON. On the other hand TAEYEON was totally shocked with HYOYEON’s story and could not resisted herself from feeling jealous – keeping shut until TIFFANY broke her silence.

Fany    :Tae, I’ve told you, there’s no need for you to feel worry, thank God that girl appeared just in time and rescued Hyo. It’s neither you nor Hyo’s fault, okay?

Tae      :Yes it’s not her fault.

 

TAEYEON slapped her laps hardly and looked directly to HYOYEON’s eyes before she left both girls in the living room and went to her bedroom and closed the door.

Hyo      :It’s my fault because even thought she already told me not to be so late but I just ignored her advice. She already told me the road was near the SM Company building is dark and she kept aware and remind me not to take a walk on that street but I completely ignore her advice.

Fany    :You should take care of yourself, Hyo. There must be reason behind Tae’s advice. Please and don’t ever come back home late, will you?

Hyo      :Okay, I’m really sorry for make u worry too, Fany.

Fany    :It’s okay, Hyosince you’re fine, but the one that you need to apologize is Tae.

Hyo      : I will, Fany. You should go to sleep, the day is getting late. Sorry for disturbing your rest hour.

Fany    :It’s okay, Hyo. As long as you’re fine it is more than enough for me.

 

After watchingTIFFANY walked into her room,HYOYEON decided to talk to TAEYEON in her room.  Without knocking the door, HYOYEON opened the door and saw TAEYEON placed both her hands under her head while looking to the ceiling.

(Knock knock)

Hyo      :Tae, did I disturb you? Are you going to go to sleep right now?

Tae      :No, to be honest I’m not feeling heavy-eyed right now.

Hyo      :Hmm.... I want to apologies about what happen I know it’s my fault for not listening for your advice.

Tae      :Apology accepted, Hyo. Besides why should I be mad whilst you did not do anything wrong?(smile)

Hyo      : Wah, thank you, Tae? You’re such a great friend. (HYOYEONhugged TAEYEON)

Tae      :You need to take a rest, go and sleep now. Just remember, don’t ever walk on that road next time or you will accept punishment from me.

Hyo      :Wah, did I hear a jokefrom Kim Taeyeon just now?

Tae      :(giggle) I learned it from my roommate so I learn to be funny too.

Hyo      :(giggle) I should leave you alone now, sleep well Tae. Good night. Have a sweet dream.

Tae      :You too.

HYOYEON leaved TAEYEON’s room and went to her room. She laid herself on her single-sized bed and turned herself towards the window, staring at the blinking stars in the sky. She could not stop herself from thinking. The incident kept on popping up in HYOYEON’s mind.

Hyo     : Who is that girl? I don’t even know her name and yes about her jacket I totally forgot about it. How can I give it back to her? Ottoke?

Without her realise, her eyes getting heavy and finally she slept in her own world, waiting for sunshine appeared as the beginning of the new day.