Chapter 22

Heart can beat twice

" She's a cheater, a big lier and a player...Remember that day when you got attacked by a stranger..?"
" How did you know about that?"
" It was actually her planning , she called me to be part of this but i refused i didn't know who at first but then i saw her and you a few times you look so innocent and pure to be with this bitc..." 
Hyo was speachless her mind went balnk and sunny's voice started to fade , the short girl continued ..
"She dated so many times and left them and slept with so many more , her only lasted relationship was her friend with benefits buddy ( girlfriend ) Seohyun" 
 I know you may not believe me but this is the truth , i should have worn you about her earlier before she plan to sleeps with you , i can't stand her planning any more "  
 She poured her some water " Here drink some "
 " I'm sorry about that .."
 " You know something seemed off all that time , no wonder i were feeling that , my friend notice that too , they even told me she started to control my feelings ... " Hyo was sad that she couldn't find any words to say .. It's all done now , her love story ends here . Sunny explained more about what she should do next with this situation and adviced her that she shouldn't involved in anything again with Sooyoung and to overcome this herat breaking relation that wasn't even started .
 " I have to leave now , here's my number if you need anything " Sunny gave her phone number to Hyo then made sure she's okay before she leave the caffee .

Same time at the entertainment company

" Girls , we decided something you should know , it's for the sake of all of you and your absolutely great talents , each of you will have her own music video , a totall of 6 music videos and then we will continue with a new concept for a group music video "
The girls seems excited about that great news.
"We will film the individual music videos along side with the group song too so be ready and good luck"
" Inform the rest of the girls who didn't come today and make sure to check the new practice schedule"

After the management team spoke with the girls they decided to gather at the cafeteria.
JeTi and YoonYul
" I'm trying to call Hyo but she won't pick up i guess she's spending today's break with Sooyoung  " Tiffany told the girls then Yoona spoke
" Taeyeon unnie is on a break too"  
" Yes , family visit i guess  and it's the last break for now because we will get so busy " Tiffany sighs  sadlly
" Come on it will ne great time all we need is focusing on our last scheduled week till we getting together for the main debut" Jessica pats Tiffany's head 
" I wonder who will be the first one to shoot for the music video" Yuri asked them.
" I think Taeyeon " Tiffany said 
" No , I think Hyo unnie " Yoona siad loudly in excitement
" I'm saying Hyoyeon too" Jessica high fived Yoona
" Guys , we forgetting something , we have to check the schedule now after that we will obviously know the answer " Yuri laughed at them and they headed together to check the digital chart .

After Sunny left Hyo she went back to the dorm in heavy heart , trying not to do something stupid like screaming or crying her eyes out .. She dropped herself into the couch and closed her eyes in silence.. However her mind kept awake on many questions why and how , her phone rang for the third time and she answered ... Tiffany told her excitedly about the whole thing and Hyo all the time tried to get a grip and finish the phonecall  without Tiffany feel anything weird ... Part of her got excited and proud of what they getting to archives . She gets up and went to her room.
A text sound bussed and it reads " I changed my plans today will not go to my home , i will take a walk in the park and then head to the library thier if you comeback early you can join me " From Taengoo 

She didn't take time to think and headed quickly to where Taeyeon is...