Chapter 20

Heart can beat twice

  On the phone :

" Sorry to take too much before answering"

"Nah , its okay , Hyo .... Do i bothering you ?"

" Noo the thing is we are very busy as u told you photoshoots and events , they make us practice more and i feel streesed "

" Im sorry to make it worth , but you care about your friends more than me  , if you we both love each other i have to be honest but i fe jealous over your relationship with your friends" 

" I'm sorry but they are important to me like a family , i hooe you understand and not get made "

" Can you please stop being sorry , i understand okay , but you have to try at least make it up to me " 

" Arasso okay we will go again to the park" 

"Not the lark again , i have another plan for us , do you trust me ?!"

" Humm i do Soo" 

"Then tell me before ahead of the day that you will be free and i will prepare something special" 

" I will make sure it will be soon , hehe"

" God i really miss you Hyo" 

" I miss you too , it's just me being on tok much stress make me doubt ...." 

"Doubt what ? Us being girlfriends?  Come on tell me?"

" It's me i doubt myself , my confidence and if we took it too fast , you know im trying not to freak you out about me being in confusion "

" I guess its because you dont have time for us more Hyo" 

" Maybe , well lets try to meet soon then "

" Yeah and we can talk and get everything done without being in any doubts " 

" Sure , okay ... See you then"

" Arasso bye "

Hyoyeon went back to the sleepover event watching the rest of the movie while Taeyeon facing Hyo's back regreting as always that she let her talk to Sooyoung after she confessed yk her that she started doubting this love...

Seohyun's pov 

Sooyoung took a break after we were watching a marathon of movies , it was weird at firstthat she agreed to have a normal home date but afleast we talked still a big mistake she allways want to do is to sleep around , telling me this time is serious but the girl seem innocent to notice rhat Sooyoung want nothing but to get in her pants... Should i stop this but then i will lose Sooyoung , i should stick with being friend with benefit for a while..

"Sorry i was having a phone call, what you like to watch next" 

" I want you .." 

"Very funny Seo , im not in the mood to do it tonight" 

I don't believe her but lets play along " Im not in the mood eaither but who cares" I took her hand and grab it to sit on the coach besid me. We were close and she seem surrendered to whatever i plane to do. I start plant a kisses everywhere around  her face,

" SEOoo?"

"What?"  I continue to peck her on theface a few times.

" Thats ticklish , whats wrong wuth you being cute all of sudden" 

I giggled " Im always cute، you just never notice it" 

" Not always cute " She pinned me backwords on the coach.

" I thought you're not in the mood"

" Changed my mind" She started kissing me softly at first then the kiss continued with more force and heat..

"Lets take this inside the room  " I laughed at her .

" Neh.." We were kissing nonstop until we got to the room and then she closed the door..

Next morning the breez came from outside walked me up.. I got chills because of the rare of clothes both of us slept after this hot night as usual forgeting everthing except us being in eachother arm's..

"Morning if it still early" 

"Well it seem so ,et ne check" 

" It's 7:00 am " i hugged her side abd kisses her shoulder. She smiled then checked her phone suddenly her excoriation changed full of excitment .. I knew its Hyoyeon again this scenario being repeated ..

" If you going to get up form this bed im going to kill you" 

Sooyoung laughed and then tucked us back to the bed  hugging me fully.. 

" I will be away for tomorrow so for now you can have me the whole day" 

I talked to myself  (Can i have you forever) ... All i did is just holding her tighter ... 

Hyoyeon's pov ( still the sleepover night) : 

I send to Sooyoung that im free the day after tomorrow and closed my phone  , we were all sleeping in the living room , only me shifting and couldn't sleep anyway , i was looking and checking if maybe someone is still up then found Tae supporting her head woth one arm playing on her phone , i left the blanket were i shoould sleep and went slowly to her side. We talked in hushed voices to not walk up the rest.

" I thought you were sleeping too " i snecked to be on the smae blanket with her 

"not yet , aren't you tired?"

" I'm , but i dont want to sleep yet" 

"Aigoo here we ho again with Hyo baby mood on"

I giggled " Im not a baby , i just don't want to sleep"

"What do you want to do then?"

" Humm what were you playing just now"

" Actually i was wathching some videos on my phone "

" I want to watch too " i playfully looked into her phone my eyes cought a folder with my name on it , i pretended i didnt notice she took away her phone " Wait Hyo , let me open the videos folder for you first" 

I nodded to her , why is a folder of photos woth my name on it , it isnt weard we are friends maybe its some candidate photos or something else fun , i will not take ot wired way she's Tae afterall my best friend ..