Chapter 9

Heart can beat twice

 

CHAPTER9

 

The blonde girl sneaked out to the back garden of their house as she was smiling to the big teddy bear in her hands. With the heart of delight, she swung the bear around when suddenly a small paper dropped from it. Hyoyeon bowed down and took it, she opened the paper and read the content – it was a phone number with a note wrote with bloody red lipstick. Hyoyeon giggled to the idea – that’s an old fashion to write the phone number. She walked back inside and makes a path directly to her room.

 

She had no idea that whole that time there was a short girl stalking her from behind.

 

It is her first time feeling like this, the tall girl whom she just meet a few couple of days ago already make her feels crazy every time she appear with her charming look and unexpected actions. Hyoyeon could not expect her next surprise anymore. She knows that her friends for example YoonYul which became hot issue time ago and now JeTi is not an acceptable relationship but never cross in her mind she might be part of the world too – and now she already 100% sure that she already fall to the trap of love.  It just happening and Hyoyeon never thought that it will happen. She now confesses to her feelings that she could not stop thinking of her Mr. Perfect right now. Without realize she dragged herself to the world of dream and lullaby.

 

It was so tough day for all the girls but remember there is a person that reflects the day the other way round – Taeyeon and the reason is because of what she saw that night.

 

 

 

 

[Flash back] At the club:

 

 

 

 

Tae      : Do you want me to accompany you? I think you’re not feeling well, you look so pale.

 

Hyo      : No, Tae it’s okay, I’m just fine, don’t worry. You should join the rest to celebrate and you know what? We won and that’s more than great news for us, don’t you think? I got to go.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon just nodded and gave a wide smile to her heart. She kept on waiting and waiting, and she could not stop from feeling worry about Hyoyeon, so she decided to go and look for her. She headed to the restroom, but she could find any shadow of Hyoyeon. Then she walked to the bar side, looking everywhere then she decided to search for her outside.

 

She saw the kiss; Taeyeon froze on her spot and her heart scattered into pieces. It was a big shock for her and her hardly to accept it. The girl that she treasured all the time is now in the other girl hands. Taeyeon didn’t know what to do, she just turned her head and went to the bar side. Walking like a lifeless body, she go for more shots Sujo, trying to calm.

 

Her face turned ruby red, blushing up to her forehead since she never drink that much. At that time she heard a familiar voice, too bad she could not to refuse the response, the owner of the voice was is other than Hyoyeon.

 

Hyo      : Tango~

 

Tae      : (waves) over there.

 

Hyo      : Why are you sitting here? Are you celebrating alone? (Smiles)

 

Tae      : Ani, I just want to be alone for moment.

 

Hyo      : Are you okay?

 

Tae      : Yes, I’m fine.

 

Hyo      : Then let’s go back to our table, Yoona is so hungry and even she could swallow us if we’re not hurry. 

 

 

 

 

She tried to laugh as normal as possible in front of the blonde girl but unfortunately she couldn’t and all she can do is just smile plainly to her. Poor Hyoyeon she was confuse after looking at the short girl reaction. Then they walked together and went to join the rest of the girls. Taeyeon kept lock the whole night until all of them went home.

 

 

 

 

Fany     : I want my bed, good night girls (as she walked to her room)

 

Hyo      : Good night Fany!! What about you, Tae? Are you going to sleep too?

 

Tae      : Yes, I’m tired, beside its late now; you should go get some rest too.

 

 Hyo     : (nodding) Ok, sleep well Tae.

 

Tae      : You too (she went to her room quietly)

 

 

 

 

[End of flash back]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon finally let her tears streaming down through her cheeks for few minutes so that none will notice or sensed that she was crying, and then she made herself ready to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 It was 7:00 in the morning as usual. The girls prepared themselves to their training place and asking their roommates whether they dozed off to their dreamland or otherwise.

 

Fany     : Morning TaeTae, do u slept well last night??

 

Tae       : Not really.

 

Fany     : Wae?? Is there something wrong?

 

Tae       : Ani, hangover from last night.

 

Fany     : I will make some coffee for you. Wait where is Hyo? Is she still sleeping?

 

Tae       : Maybe.

 

Fany     : We have only ½ hour, go and wake her up. Yah, you didn’t hear me, palli~ wake her now or else we will be late.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and went up to wake the blonde girl up. It was a habit of Taeyeon to check on Hyoyeon and Tiffany if they are still sleeping and she had to wake them up if she was the first person to wake up early. She opened the door lightly and pops her head slowly, walking closer to Hyoyeon’s bed and she saw Hyoyeon sleeping like an angle whilst hugging the giant teddy bear. She tried to calm herself down and control her anger, remembering the incident last night

 

.

 

Tae      : (shakes Hyoyeon lightly) Hyo wake up, we are late.

 

Hyo      : Hmmm (opening one eyes) oh, morning Taengo-ah

 

Tae      : You never wake up that late before, are you sick?

 

Hyo      : (shakes head) I...

 

 

 

 

Fany interrupted the waking up call from behind and sat on the bed. She patted Hyo’s with her pillow and pulled down her blanket.

 

 

 

 

Fany    : Do you need to talk to her? Yah, TaeTae I told you to wake her quickly, we’ll lost lots of time later!

 

Hyo      : Why you are shouting? I’m getting up, aish~ so noisy (she slammed the bath door and only took few minute to get ready)

 

 

 

 

The company bus right in front of their dorm and three of them rushed out from the house and ran to the bus. As she remembering the incident happened just now, Tiffany asking for apology for her high-pitched vioce to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Two of them seemed understand – patting Tiffany’s back and smiled – apology accepted.

 

 

 

 

Fany    : Jessie texted me morning, she said we have a new stage debut in another show.

 

Tae      : That’s great news.

 

Hyo      : Wah, I can’t wait! I’m already excited right now (smiles)

 

Fany     : Tae, why are you silent, are you not happy?

 

Tae       :  Huh?

 

Fany     : What’s wrong? You seemed daydreaming today?

 

Hyo       : Yesterday you were acting weird too.

 

Tae       : It’s nothing girls, I’m fine.

 

Hyo       : Our umma is not lying right?     

 

Tae       : (smile weakly and nods)

 

Fany     : We are here; let’s go (points at the entrance)

 

 

 

 

The three girls walked into the company, and then Hyoyeon joined Yoonyul along with JeTi and Taeyeon to the practice room. Mr. D and Mr. M was arranging a new song with the team to fit the girls together so they look chemistry together. After they take a look to the lyrics whilst the dance team learned the steps, they combined it together with the aid of their teachers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------