Chapter 18

Heart can beat twice

          The ST team took the girls to where the photoshoot were  took place , it was a huge building were they film most of the kpop music videos and even movies and dramas posters , the girls haven't been excited since long time before this opportunity happened ... They are done with makeup and hair after wearing the first outfit ...

"I like the colorfull jeans and bags" Tiffany siad excitedly

" Yeah , i think we look cute " Jessica followed with a smile.

Yoona looked at herself in the mirror " Cute yet y " thye all laughed 

Meanwhile Hyoyeon was dazed alittle looking at herself in the mirror too trying to practice many poses , she was nervous as usual ..

" I don't feel confident like the others , is it weird ?" She aaked Taeyeon. 

She smiled and pats the short girl " Not at all , i know how you get nervous when we have anything new it's normal Hyo , here take this " she hand her a small piece wrap of chocolate. " Dont tell our coach i bought this coz i know you might need it also gives you energy" .

Hyoyeon looked impressed as usual she took it and smiled no words can describe her being thankful to her . Then she sighs and continued " You know i sometimes feel unconfident with my body and face but thanks to you and our coaches i try to work more harder to overcome this less of confidence and ny fear of cameras " 

Taeyeon pated her again " You're a dancer Hyo thats means even if you dont have confidence in yourself a dancer always have a good body and you also look very pretty also remember that i ... and all of us support you " 

Even without her trys to express herslef more with her fellow members but in a way or another Taeyeon will ways be special in reading her mind without talking or even after she express how she feels the brunette girl understand her well. They both fell in silent ...Taeyeon  broke the silent " lets's take a selfie i like the jeans color on us " They took many with different poses happily and also thr other joined ..

"Girls please move to the shoot area now the crew is ready"  One of the stuff shouted .

The photoshoot went smoothly it was fun and all thr crew fell for the girls lovely and  lively personalities. They bowed  to all stuff abd crew after finishing the last group photo. 

"Unnie can we go grab something to eat befor we go to the dorm" Yoona asked one of the stuff when they on the way back.. " Sure you can have the rest of the day free , its a thank you for the great work you did back on the set"

They girl clapped abd were so happy " Thank you unnie" 

As they entered a chiken restaurant the smell was good " Im starving " Yoona told them " Give one time you weren't?!" Yuri said and Tiffany agreed then the reast were laughing  Hyoyeon and Taeyeon ordered the food and then joined the others.

"Hyoyeon your phone was ringing " Tiffany handed the handphone to her it was non other than Sooyoung , She thanked Tiffany and walked out to take in private.

" Sooyoung , hi" 

" I told you i might snatch you anytime soon so are you with your friends?"

"Uhmm yes but i dont think i can go anywhere today we will eat then i promised them we will have a sleepover"

"Sleepover will be at late night so ee have time i want to see you" 

Hyoyeon hisitated and looked at the girls they were on their own world..

" Okay " 

"Thats cool give the location i will be here shortly then we can go to the park maybe or do something else fun" 

"Okay "

"Why you're nervous weren't you happy that we will se each other" 

"Im h -happy t-the thing is i just feel tiered from today's work" 

"Are you sure this the only reason , i feel you dont want to see me" 

" Noo thats not it really ..."

"Okay then i will waiting for uou to send me the location"

"Yeah i will send it right away , bye " Hyoyeon felt stressed and nervous again why is that feeling come strongly when Sooyoung called , she dont wanna leave her friends yet she misses Sooyoung but a sus feeling make her doubt, was it because they have been away from each other these past weeks or her being insecure about her feeling ? Many questions came to her but all she was about to do is to only meet the girl again maybe when she meet her everything will be okay and she will find the wright answers to her doubts..

"Was it Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked Hyo 

"Yes , look im sorry i will join you later at the dorm for the sleepover but roght now , ahhm i will hangout with her can you tell the others for me?" 

"Can you not go ?!" The question took Hyoyeon out of guard .

"What?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took me years to update this hehehe i will try to be back and uodate more so enjoy and tell me what you think?!