He's crazy

Dangerous Friendship

Shindong's POV:

I wonder where Sungmin is..

"Sungmin~ Where are you~?" Hmm~ not in the kitchen..

 

"Sungmin~?" Not in the Living room.. 

Maybe he's still asleep..

Let  me see in his room.. O_O  OH MY GAAWWWDD~

Why the fish is the two of them hu-hugging each other?! Th-they're straight right?!

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN WHY ARE YOU ON THE BED WITH SUNGMIN?!"

Kyuhyun's POV:

I was in my Lalaland when suddenly  someone is screaming at me.. Who could that be? 

Aish. Totally ruined my dream in Lalaland..

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN WHY ARE YOU ON THE BED WITH SUNGMIN?!"

 

"WHAT?!" I asked annoyed

 

"I SAID WHY ARE YOU ON THE BED WITH SUNGMIN?"

 

Oh, shoot I forgot I'm still in Sungmin's room. Aish. Pabo. 

 

"Aish! Can you two stop yelling at each other?" Sungmin woke up.

 

"Yah, Sungmin are you okay? Did this guy do something to you?" Shindong said while glaring at me.

 

"What? Aniyo~ I was the one who told him to sleep with me."  Sungmin said looking at me.

 

"Why did you do that?!" Shindong said still glaring at me. -.-

 

"Because, this last few nights I've been having some nightmares so.. I asked him to sleep with me.."

 

"You could've called me Sungmin-ah.."

 

"Well, I don't want to bother you soo.. Yea."

 

"Whatever.." Shindong said pissed off.. "I'm going.."

 

"Where are you going Shindong-ssi?" Sungmin said cutely.. Heehee, Sungmin is so cute~

 

"Somewhere.." He said and left us..

 

"He's weird. He just got here and he already left.."

 

"Wanna have breakfast Sungmin-ah?" I said with a smile.

"Ne~" 

Shindong's POV:

Aish.. That Cho Kyuhyun.. Aish.. Okay, just gonna dial Kibum's number..

"Yoboseo?" The other line said.

 

"Yah, Kibum!"

 

"Oh, Shindong! What's up?"

 

"Can you do me a little favor?"

 

"Oh, sure anything hyung."

 

"Can you do a little detective thingy?"

 

"Yeah. Who?"

 

"Someone named Cho Kyuhyun.."

 

"Oh, I know him! He's from the same school as I am.. I'll give you the information when I get it done, okay?"

 

"Ne~ Bye."

 

"Bye."

Sungmin's POV:

Kyuhyun is cooking ramen while I'm here waiting for him to get it ready..

Aish, why is it getting too long to cook?! 

"Yah Kyuhyun aren't you done yet?" I said making a blowfish face.

 

"Wait a minute~"

 

-2 minutes later-

"Okay, it's ready." He said and set up some bowls. I stir the soup and.. Aish! The vegetables.

Ofcourse.

"Yah! Kyuhyun! You forgot to put the dried vegetables!" I said yelling.

 

"O-oh, mianhaeyo~"

 

"Just go get it!" 

 

"Okay." He got the dried vegetables and put it in the ramen and stir it.

 

"So, Sungmin, where do you wanna go?"

 

"I dunno, don't you have work?"

 

"It's Saturday.."

 

"Really?" He nodded his head and put ramen in his bowl.

 

"Come let's eat." I nodded my head and put some ramen in the bowl.

 

After done eating Kyuhyun cleaned up as I watched T.V.

 

"What is this show?" Kyuhyun asked and sat next to me.

 

"Some comedy show.." 

 

"Oooh."

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

I'm getting bored of this and tried to grab the remote. Suddenly I felt someones hands and I glanced to see.. I-I'm holding Sungmin's hands.. We looked to each other and he blushed a crimson red on his cheeks.

 

"Oh, I-I'm going to my  room okay?" Sungmin said  with his shakily voice. I nodded. 

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

 Oh my our.. our.. hands touch!

Aish! I hope I'm not blushing.. *fanning seelf* Sigh. Maybe I'll change the curtains of my room once in a while right?

--

"This is so.. hard.. to.. reach.." Sigh

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

Hahaha! Seeing Sungmin blush is fun.. He's so cute! *^^*

I wonder what are we gonna do tomorrow.. Maybe I'll take him to the park or something right?

Yes, yes.. That'll be fun!

"Hey guys! Shindong's here~!" Oh, great Fatso is here.. -__-

As I saw him he glared at me. What did I do to him so he'll be glaring at me?! =3=

 

I looked at Sungmin's room and saw him struggling to reach the top of the curtain.

"Hey may I help you with that?" He glanced at me and nodded.

I walked to him and started to grab the top of the curtain.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh~" Sungmin and I looked at each other confused.

"What was that?" Sungmin asked.

"I dunno..  It looks like it's coming from your room."
 

No one's POV:

 As the two got there, they saw Ryeowook.

"Wookie, waht happened to you?!" The worried Yesung asked.

"I-I sat on Kyu's bed 'cause it looks so soft and I wanted to nap.. B-but there's some pins on his bed."

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun saw Shindong smirking

 

"Yah! Shindong! Why the hell are you smirking?!" Sungmin said and pushed Shindong out.

 

While Yesung makes sure that Ryeowook is okay..

 

"Wookie are you okay?" And checked his Wookie if his bleeding or whatever..

 

"Aniyo.. I'm fine." Ryeowook said to the worried Yesung

 

"*Sigh* Good, now be careful next time arasso?!"

 

"Ne! Arasso!" Ryeowook said and hugged his Yesungie..

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

"Why are you even smirking back there, huh Shindong?!" he said with an angry tone of voice..

 

"It's not my fault if Ryeowook is the one that sitted on my trap!" Shindong defended himself.

 

So if it's not Ryeowook.. The pins are on my bed.. Then it's me who is his trap!    Why me? Wait.. wait.. Does he.. No it can't be.. He can't know my plan which is why I'm here.. He can't ofcourse! Why would he? It's not like somebody told him.. I'm the only one who knows about my trap.. Aish! No no no..

 

"So it isn't Ryeowook who is your bait?" Sungmin asked with curiousity

 

"Aniyo! It's that bastard! Kyuhyun!" Aish! I knew it! I knew it was me!

 

"Why?! Why Kyuhyun? it's not like he did something to you!" Sungmin defended me..

 

"No, ofcourse but he will do something bad to you.." What?! How the hell did he knew about my plan?!

 

"What?! You're.. you're gone nuts Shindong! Kyuhyun is not like that! And I know it! Right Kyu?"

 

"Uh w-what? Oh! Yes! Ofcourse! Why would I do that to Sungmin!" I said nervously

 

"See! He wouldn't do those things! Now get out before I slice your off!"

 

"Aish! You will see.. If he did something bad to you don't come running back to me.." Shindong said and left..

 

"Aigoo, crazy fatso.." Sungmin mumbled.. "He's gone crazy right Kyu?"

 

"Oh, yea.." I said and laughed nervously..

*END

-----

Sorry, if I didn't update early! MIANHAE~ *multiple bows* But, TADA~! Here's an update! Hope you'll like it! Don't forget to COMMENT and hit the SUBSCRIBE button over there! Saranghae my lovely readers~