If that was her..

Dangerous Friendship

I was thinking maybe getting a break. Going to the beach. Stay there for a month or two. Be free from the polluted air of the city.  But, I can't help thinking about that girl. Is it her? They look the same. Eyes, nose, lips, her smile that melts my heart everytime. She doesn't have a twin or whatever. Only child. Sigh. I'm getting a headache again. I should call a friend. Took out my phone and dialed  his number.

 

*Ring.. Ring..*

*Ring.. Ring..* Still not answering.

*Ring.. Ring..*Still not.

*Ring.. - *

"Hello?" The guy said.

"YAH!" I yelled through the phone.

"Aish! Kuixian! Why do you have to yell! WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!" He said.

"Zhou Mi. My good old friend. I need a vacation. Like Right now. Will you.. - "

"YES! I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC! "

"WAIT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I - "

'He hung up.' I said to myself.

After 5 minutes the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I hear the bunny yelled.

Sungmin's POV:

I heard the bell rang. I opened it and find a tall man with a reddish brown hair covering half of his face.

"Mhm, Yes, sir? " I asked him. He glared at me.

"KUIXIAAANNN~!" He yelled. I hear Kyuhyun's door opened.

"Oh, hey Zhou Mi!" Kyuhyun Smiled. Who is this guy?

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Come in!" I said to Zhou Mi. He comes in with two big luggage bag. Wow~ He's already packed up.

"Where's your room?" He asked me. I pointed the room near the kitchen.

"There." He walked in that room and I followed him.

"Small room you got here Kuixian. Never thought you could live in a place like this." He smirked.

"I have to." I glared at him. He put the two luggage beside the bed and threw the backpack he has on his back. Took off his shoes and jumped on the  bed.

"So, Kuixian, where do you want to go? Japan? England? Hmm?" He asked me.

"I was thinking.. Going to my private island I have. Since it's been years the last time I got there." I looked at him.

"Sounds good. Do you have plain tickets?"

"Psh. As if you never knew Kyuhyun the genius! I'll just call my dad and will schedule the jet."

"Mhm~ When are we going to go there?" He asked.

"I was thinking,on Saturday? Is it okay if we'll be staying here for 2 days?" I looked at him.

"Yep. as long as that "guy" don't bother me." He closed his eyes.

"He's good though. Cooks well too."He looked at me with shock.

"What?! Wait, wait. I thought you're going to.. Who knows what you're gonna do with that guy?"

"I think I'm just wasting my time here."

"Why did you changed your mind?" He said sitting up.

"Last two days. We were walking and the time we were teasing each other.." He looked at me with disgust.

"NOT THAT TEASE!" I yelled at him. He just made and "Ohh~" Mouth. And gestured to continue the story.

*Flashback*

 

"LEE SUNGMIN! COME ON! WAIT FOR ME!" I yelled again. Running faster. =_______=

 

"YAH! LEE SUNGMIN WHO CAN'T FORGET ABOUT HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND TOO MUCH!" I yelled he stopped. Uh-oh..

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALLED ME CHO KYUHYUN WHO CAN'T STOP PLAYING STARCRAFT THAT HE ALMOST CAN MARRY IT?" Oh no he didn't say that.

 

"WHAT?! I CAN EVEN STAND A DAY WITHOUT PLAYING IT!"

 

"Oh~ So that's why every night my lullaby is the sound of you playing starcraft and the keyboard going crazy? Huh?" He said.. Aissshhh. 

 

"So what? Well that's better than hearing your dorm mate crying every single night because of his loving dead girlfriend huh?" I looked at him. And his' eyes are getting teary.

 

"I know I've been crying for my dead girlfriend for the past 4 months... But.. At least I.. I'm trying my best to forget about her.. It.. It's just been four months Kyu... FOUR MONTHS. The person may be dead but the memories are still there.." He said and started crying. Cho Kyuhyun.. What did you do to the bunny? You made him cry.. Tsk.. Tsk..

 

"I-i am sorry hyung. I know it's been hard on you.. I-i... I am very sorry." I said and walked towards him and hugged him. Now I sounded bipolar.. One minute I'm mad at him now I'm hugging him. Aish.

 

"She.. She hated me Kyu.." He said and started bursting out tears. Hated? How could she hate him? She left me for him.. And yet she hated him? What? I-i'm confused.

 

"Why do you say that hyung?" 

 

"Two days befor her accident we had a huge fight.."

*End of Flashback*

"Then, he just told me what happened and then.. BOOM! I just fainted 'bout thinking about it. " Zhou MI smirked.

"ANYYYWWAAYYYYY~ I'mma go to sleep now. I'm tired." Zhou Mi said.

"Kay." Motioned him to go to sleep. "By the way, you're sleeping on th floor Mimi." I smirked.

"No, way!" He fight back.

"You are.. UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO RIP ALL YOUR PRECIOUS CLOTHES IN YOUR BAG!"

"No, no. Okay. okay. I'll sleep on the floor. Shizz." I smirked. Okay, why do I always smirk? Psh. Whatever.. I look good anyway~

END

--

Haaiiii! Omigosh! I so miss you guys! Short update. Won'tbe updating again for months I think. Sorry. No picture spam for now.Oh,well hope you'll like it! ^3^ SARANGHAEYO~ Comments and Subs are HIGHLY appreciated! Mwaah! >.<