She..She HATED HIM?! WHAT?!

Dangerous Friendship

 


I looked up and saw a cutely looking bunnySungmin.

 

"Why are you walking in the rain? You might catch a cold you know." He said with his worried look.

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

"I-i don't h-have an umbrella s-so.. I can't wait for the rain to stop.. A-and yea." He said stuttering ang scratching the back of hi head. I just chuckled at his reaction.

"Come! Let's get home beforeyou get sick." I said and started walking.

 

"Wait for me~" He said and tried to catch up.

 

"Thanks Hyung." What did he say? Thanks? Oh, chincha?! The Cho Kyuhyun said "Thanks" Woaah~

 

"For what?"

 

"Eh, you know~ For.. Fetching me here.."He said. I still can't believe he said "Thanks"

 

"No problem " I smiled.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

We're walking on the streets rain falling from the sky under a one umbrella. Yes. ONE.

 

"Sungmin-hyung. Why didn't you brought 2 umbrellas?" I looked at him. He looked at me back.

 

"Why?" He asked.

 

"Oh, nothng.. We.. Just.. Look.. Love dovey.. " I said and looked down.. I can feel him glaring at me.

 

"If you don't want to share umbrella.. Then.. Fine with me.." He said and walked with a faster pace. Aish. Sometime he's just like a kid.

 

"Yah! Hyung! Wait for me!" I yelled.

 

"Why?! We look lovey dovey with just one umbrella right? So just walk home alone!" He said and even walk with a faster pace.

 

"LEE SUNGMIN!" I yelled at him. Now he's running.

 

"LEE SUNGMIN! COME ON! WAIT FOR ME!" I yelled again. Running faster. =_______=

 

"YAH! LEE SUNGMIN WHO CAN'T FORGET ABOUT HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND TOO MUCH!" I yelled he stopped. Uh-oh..

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALLED ME CHO KYUHYUN WHO CAN'T STOP PLAYING STARCRAFT THAT HE ALMOST CAN MARRY IT?" Oh no he didn't say that.

 

"WHAT?! I CAN EVEN STAND A DAY WITHOUT PLAYING IT!"

 

"Oh~ So that's why every night my lullaby is the sound of you playing starcraft and the keyboard going crazy? Huh?" He said.. Aissshhh. 

 

"So what? Well that's better than hearing your dorm mate crying every single night because of his loving dead girlfriend huh?" I looked at him. And his' eyes are getting teary.

 

"I know I've been crying for my dead girlfriend for the past 4 months... But.. At least I.. I'm trying my best to forget about her.. It.. It's just been four months Kyu... FOUR MONTHS. The person may be dead but the memories are still there.." He said and started crying. Cho Kyuhyun.. What did you do to the bunny? You made him cry.. Tsk.. Tsk..

 

"I-i am sorry hyung. I know it's been hard on you.. I-i... I am very sorry." I said and walked towards him and hugged him. Now I sounded bipolar.. One minute I'm mad at him now I'm hugging him. Aish.

 

"She.. She hated me Kyu.." He said and started bursting out tears. Hated? How could she hate him? She left me for him.. And yet she hated him? What? I-i'm confused.

 

"Why do you say that hyung?" 

 

"Two days befor her accident we had a huge fight.."

 

-Flashback-

 

"Yah! Lee Sungmin! What the hell is this?!" She said and pointed at the food I made.

 

"Food. Why?" I asked innocently.

 

"You call this sh*t food? Ha! Even an animal can't call this food." She scoffed.

 

"What is your problem Kyo? Atleast I made food. Not that I always lay my on the couch watching t.v." I said and stood up.

 

"What are you saying?! Atleast I'm not the kind of human who flirts with other people." She said and walked towards me.

 

"So, what are you saying about that? That I'm a flirt? Who the hell did I flirt with?" I asked her and started to clench my fist.

 

"You're the reason why me and my boyfriend broke up.. If it wasn't for you... We should have been together.. My life would be happier if I'm with him!" She yelled at me.

 

"Hah! Who's the one that said that she's single and not dating anyone? You call me flirt? You're the one flirted with me at the bar!" And suddenly felta har slap on ym face..

 

"You know what? I hated you from the start! This relationship done! Done!" She said and walked out of the room.

 

-End of flashback-

 

"The day after that.. She called me and said she was sorry.. And wanted to go out with me for apology.. She even said that that's the last time that we're going out.. Because.. She's already leaving me.. Though I am sad that we're going to break up and let that one year of being couple down the drain I still said yes.. Why waste the opportunity to see for the last time right? She said that she's going to find her ex and try to get back with him.. She really loved him.. I let her hurry to cross the street because I was so excited to get to see her again.. And that's the time that she was bumped by the car.."   He told me.. She.. She hated him and.. Love me? SHE FRIGGIN' LOVE ME AND WANTED TO GET BACK WITH ME?! Well, I know that I'm her last boyfriend before Sungmin..  God. My head is spinning right now.. What does she mean she wanted to get back with me? *Sigh. My body felt numb and te last thing I knew Sungmin is yelling at me and trying to carry me..

*END

Sorry for not updating! ^(-____-)^ I have to do so many things in school. And sorry for the short update. It should be long but I'm too lazy to write sorry.  And guys! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! DO SUBSCRIBE TOO! I didn't get many comments from the last chapter. T_T Please do comment. No one asked for picture spam so I'll just  spam random pictures. ^^ Oh, hey! Anybody has a Tumblr? Follow me! I'll follow you back! Just say you're in AFF! ^^  http://jellyjellyjellybeeans.tumblr.com/