Just have fun. ^^

Dangerous Friendship

Sungmin's POV:

Honestly guys, I've been thinking about Kyu over and over for the last few weeks. I just, can't get him out of my mind. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHHHYYYYY~! (A/N: It's because you and that brat should get together. *Kekeke ) Anywaayyyy~ Don't mind the author, she's getting crazy about something.. Or someone.. BACK TO THE STORY! Yesung and Wookie is inviting someone over so which means, we're having fun tonight~ I don't even  know who are they inviting. SPEAKING OF INVITING! Kyu, invited someone over. The guy, who is tall, looks glamourific.. TALL! He's all like that HUGGGEE~ *Hand gestures* And I'm like a little ant.. T^T Why am I so small? I'm in my room, don't feel like going out today. But.. WAIT! I smell something really gooodd~ WOOKIE'S COOKING! I'MMA GO OUT! Kekeke.

--

"Hey, Wook wutchaaa cooking, hmm?" I peeked at what wookie's cooking.

 

"Nothing special my dear Minnie. " He smiled. Then Yesung walked in and hugged him behind. D'aawww~ They're so cute!

Anyway, I'll go to the bathroom to take a quick shower. *Walks to the bathroom takes a towel. Locks the door the faucet.

So, guys.. How are you? Bet, you miss me right? ^^ I MISS YOU GUYS! *Gets shampoo. Massages hair* First time I talked to you guys right? Keke~ Anyway, the author isn't updating this for YEEAARRRSS~ *Washing hair* She's busy. Not, really.. She's kinda LAZY. Kekeke~ (A/N: YAH! SUNGMIN! I'm NOT LAZY OKAY?!)  Forget about the author.. I, LEE SUNGMIN IS HERE FOR YOU GUYS! Anyway, Kyu is getting cute nowadays~ WAIT, WHAT?! *Finishes to shower* NEVERMIND THE LAST SENTENCE! *Gets towel. Dry self* I'm hungry are you guys are? If you are, then eat! You'll feel better! *Walks out with just a towel wrap around his lower body.*

Kyuhyun's POV:

I smelled Wook's cooking so I sneak what he's cooking and took a piece of it. Boy~ It was good! Have you guys saw the little bunny? Kekeke~ Bunny~ *^^* Do you guys agree that Sungmin is cute? Huh? I think he is.. NOT THAT I'M GOING GAY FOR HIM OKAY? Well, there was this incident..

*Flashback* No.. No.. No flashbacks I'm not saying it. :P

I'm going to my room.. I'm gonna plaay~

Oh, look! ^^ There's the bunny~ WHAT THE FISH?! THERE'S ONLY A TOWEL WRAP AROUND HIS SMALL WAIST~  O_____________________________________________________________________O

"Oh, hey Kyu~ You okay? You look kinda.. Pale.. OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SICK?!" I shook my head.  No~ I'm not sick it's just that there's only a towel wrap around your small waist and I can see your chest from here..

"Really? *Touches Kyu's forehead* " WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~ His cold hands on my forehead! I can feel that I'm blushing.. OMO! O________O

"Kyu, why are you blushing?" It's because you hot thing over there is so close to me and I can feel your warm breathe..

"Uh~ Uhm.. Nothing. Am I blushing? No I'm not blushing really! It's just so hot~ Do you think that it's hot? I really think it's hot.. Oh, well I'm going to my room now.. Nice seeing you Min!" I ran to my room. And left the little dumbfounded Sungmin..

Sungmin's POV:

"What is his problem? And, why is he blushing?" And, that's when I realized.. I ONLY HAVE A TOWEL AROUND MY WAIST.. OH GOSH. So, that's why eh? Kekeke.. I need to change.

--

"Hey, Kyu! You wanna eat? Wookie's done cooking." I can hear laughing.. 

 

"Ugh, yea.. I'll be right there Min. " 

 

"Okay.." 

 

"STOP IT ZHOU MI~ It's ticklish~" Oh, great.. Atleast they're having fun.. I'm going to the kitchen..

--

"Hey Min.. You look upset. You've been stabbing that kimchi for like five minutes now.." I looked at the Kimchi and it's ruined already. Great.

"Oh. Hi there Min~" A beautiful voice said to me and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Hi there Yesung~" I said and he hugged me. I missed Yesung hugging me.

 

"Why is your cheeks all puff like that huh?" He said still hugging me.

"You should get it smaller." He said. And then, I felt eyes glaring at us..

 

"No, our little Min should maintain his cheeks all puffy like that~ It's cute!" Ryeowook said.

 

"Ahaha! Yea." Yesung said and kissed my cheeks. Seriously I can feel eyes glaring at us. It's kinda normal when Yesung kisses my cheeks. And, yes.. Ryeowook isn't jealous of that.. He's kinda used to it since we're all been living together for 4 years now. AND THEN A  WILD KYUHYUN APPEARED! And, sat beside me. ^^

"Hey, Kyu where is your little.. No, tall friend huh?" I looked at him, he looks kinda pissed.

 

"Out." He just said. Maybe kinda pissed because his friend is out.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST LET YESUNG KISS HIS CHEEKS LIKE THAT! UGH, I'M SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW!

--

It's already six in the evening.. The day passed and all Ryeowook and Yesung did is to arrange the house maybe becuase someone is coming over.. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SUNGMIN LET YESUNG KISS HIS CHEEKS! And Zhou Mi is still out.. He said he will just stay at a hotel or something.. He hates here.. Oh, well. It's because I let him sleep on the floor. Kekeke. *Knock.. Knock..* I opened the door and found a little cute bunny standing right infront of me.

"Kyuhyun would you like to join us later? Ryeowook and Yesung is having a party this evening." He said.

 

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at him. And he just blush. Did he just blushed? Oh my gosh~ He's so cute!

 

"Uh, yea.. Kay, see you later!" He said and ran off. Oh, cute Min. Just say you love me too.

--

*Party.

Sungmin drank 3 bottles and he is kinda drunk.. They invited a Siwon guy if that is his name.. And two others.. I can see that the Siwon guy's eyes is glued on my Sungmin's face.. This can't be good. I drank my fifth bottle and when did he switched place? He is now beside Sungmin who is giggling. Ugh, I hate this.. Oh, great.. SIWON IS NOW INFRONT OF MY SUNGMIN !

Sungmin's POV:

Gawd.. I feel drunk.. And I can see Siwon is infront of me.. This Choi Siwon is inlove? With me.. He confessed to me long time ago but I rejected him.. He is holding my chin lifting it up to face him.. Suddenly Some one pushed him..

"Get your off my bunny now." He said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.. He dragged me into his room.

"Listen Min, I don't like seeing you with anybody okay? You are mine and MINE ONLY! Got that?' I nodded. WHY THE HELL DID  I JUST NOD?! 

"Just, sleep here. I'll go get a glass of water." He said and stood up.

 

"Wait, Kyu.. Why did you do that?" I asked him confused.

 

"I told you you're mine and mine only.. By the way.." His face is centimetres away from me.. Is he gonna kiss me? I closed my eyes. I can feel his hot breathe on my skin.

"Don't let Yesung kiss your cheeks again okay? I was kinda jealous.." He whispered ily..

 

"Wait.. Uh.. Kyu.. Do you like me?" I asked confusley.

END

--

Hey, guys! Short update.. I'm gonna be updating again tomorrow. ^^ Hope you guys like it. COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! *Remember you can ask for picture spam of you bias or whatever kay? SARANGHAE~!