His Canadian can speak English have a broken Korean and also know Mandarin bestfriend.

Dangerous Friendship

It.. It.. It's Henry~ Gaah! Haven't talked to this guys since.. FOREVER!

 

"Yah! Henry why'd you call? Haven't talked to you in ages dude! How are you?"

 

"Oh mah man! I'm fine fine! Well, I was thinking we could see each other.. Maybe later? What do you think?" He said in his broken Korean

 

"That'll be awesome! Where? When?"

 

"At the Cafe we usually go.. Maybe after breakfast? Is that okay?"

 

"Yea. I'll tell Ryeowook and Yesung about it."

 

"Oh, yes. The two couple!" He said laughing "How are they? How are you?"

 

"They're okay as ever. Me? Still moving on.." I sighed

 

"Sorry for the lost bro."

 

"Nah. It's okay.. I'm moving on now.. That's good to hear right?"

 

"Yes. Well see you later okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

"Yes. Well see you later okay?" The kinda American guy who's name is Henli with a broken Korean said.

 

"Okay."

 

"Kay. Bye~"

 

"Bye~"

Their conversation stopped just by that. I need to go to the kitchen before someone sees me-

 

"Yah! What are you doing listening to their conversation?!" A Yesung popped out of nowhere said.

 

"Ugh.. Umm.. Nothing.. I-i have to go now.." I smiled weirdly and ran to the kitchen.

 

"Hey Kyu." Ryeowook asked.

 

"Yea?"

 

"Can you help to wash the dishes? I'm making your lunch now." I nodded. After I washed the dishes it's breakfast.

As usual Sungmin sat beside me and I sat beside Sungmin. I scoop some rice took some kimchi and tried some of Ryeowook made.

 

"Hey, guys. Henry called me." Sungmin said.

 

"Really? What did he say?" Ryeowook asked

 

"Well, he wants to meet me up after breakfast at the Cafe we usually go.." Ryeowook just nodded to that.

 

"Hey! Sungmin I saw Kyuhyun listening to your conversation to Henry!" Oh Yesung.. My plan was going to just kill Sungmin only.. I guess you're in it too.. *Sigh.. No. SHOOT ME ALREADY~ And this is just my reaction -->

And glared at Yesung.. He just eat.. And didn't looked at me..

"Why are you listening to our conversation Kyu?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Ugh.. Nothing.. I just passed your room.. And kinda.. Curious who you're talking to.. And yea.." I scratched the back of my head.

 

"Whatever.." Sungmin said and eat. After eating Ryeowook washed the dishes and handed me my lunch Mrs. Park and Geng's lunch.

 

"Gumawo Wookie! I owe you! Bigtime!" I said with a grin on my face.

"No worries Kyu! Now go.. You're late for work.. Okay I sounded like a mom there.." He laughed.

 

"Haha.. Yes. Pretty much. Well, bye now Wookie"

 

"Hey, Wookie! I gotta go now!" Sungmin said who is now behind me.

 

"Oh, sure bye now you two!" Ryeowook said and waved at us.

Sungmin and me got out of the dorm.

 

"Hey Kyu! Wanna walk together?" I looked at him weirdly.

 

"W-well not that romantic walk of some kind.. Ya know.. Just buds. Get to know each other.." I nodded ad started walking.. The walk was kinda silent.. But then Sungmin asked.

 

"So, Kyu when is your birthday exactly?"

 

"It's on February  3.. You?"

 

"January 1.."

 

"Wow. New Year eh?"

 

"Yea.."

 

"Lucky!"

 

"Not really.." He sighed.

 

"Why?"

 

"Well, I don't wanna talk about it.."

 

"Fine." I shrugged. We're almost at Mrs. Park's store.

 

"Sungmin?"

 

"Yea?"

 

"You go now.. I'm gonna go somewhere okay?"

 

"Okay.. See you later Kyu!" He said and waved. I got to Mrs. Park's store and yelled her name.

 

"Mrs. Park?" No answer..

 

"Mrs. Park?"

 

"Oh, hey there youngster!" Mrs. Park said.

 

"Mrs. Park I brought you these." I handed her over the lunch Ryeowook made. She got it.

 

"What is this Kyuhyun?" 

 

"It's a lunch for you Mrs. Park. Since you have no kids to make you lunch. I brought you some. Don't worry it tastes good. My friend made it."

 

"Oh, Kyu.. You don't have to bring me theses."

 

"It's okay Mrs. Park."

 

"Well, alright then. Gumawo. And say thank you to your friend too okay?"

 

"Arrasso!"

 

"You're going to work now youngster?"

 

"Ne." I nodded.

 

"Well, you need to go now. You gotta be late."

 

"Okay, see you later Mrs. Park." I said and waved at her she waved back.

 

Sungmin's POV:

I'm at the cafe now waiting for Henry. 

"Yah! Sungmin pick up the phone!" My ringtone said in an angry Canadian boy tone. Oh, yes. An angry Canadian boy tone. I let Henry record me this since.. My old one is HyeKyo.. and I have to change it..

 

"Yah! Sungmin pick up the phone!" My ringtone said again and I picked it up.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey~ Where are you?" It's Henry.

 

"Cafe. You?"

 

"Almost at the Cafe so wait for me okay?"

 

"Kay." And hung up.

 

~2 minutes later~

 

"Hey! Sungmin!"

 

"Henry!" I stood up and gave him a brotherly hug.

 

"I miss you so much bro!" Henry said.

 

"You too! Why are you here in Korea?"

 

"My parents wanted a vacation here.. So I decided to just visit you guys."

 

"Oh, where are you staying?"

 

"You don't know? At your dorm!"

 

"Oh, so you're the new dorm mate!"

 

"Yes! I rented it for a month since I don't wanna stay with my parents for a whole boring month so, I decided to stay with you guys! Awesome right?"

 

"Haha, yea."

 

"So, how's your life?" Henry asked.

 

"Here.. Still alive. And bored and stuff." I said.

 

"Wanna go to the Amusment park near here? Maybe tonight?"

 

"Sounds great!" I said excitedly

 

"We'll bring Wookie and Yesung with us."

 

"Sound like a plan."

 

"Mm~ Yea. Anyway, wanna order something?"

 

"Nah, just had breakfast."

 

"Okay.. You know.. I miss Ryeowook's cooking." He said partially drooling'bout thinking of Ryeowook's good food.

 

"Yah! Don't drool! You can go at the house right now and let Wookie cook for you.."

 

"Mm~ Yea. Haha! Come on! Let's go at the dorm!" He said grabbing my wrist and zooming out of the Cafe. Shizz. This boy.. =___=

 

"Yah! Can you walk slowly?"

 

"Oh, hehe. Mianhaeyo~" He said and let go of my wrist. Aish. Now my wrist hurts. =3=

 

"We're almost at the dorm.." I said to Henry.

 

"Haha, I know.. It's not like it's my first time here hyung."

 

"Tch. Just saying.." I said and rolled my eyes.

 

"Aaww.. Mianhaeyo hyung." He said and hugged me.

 

"Aish! It's okay, it's okay! Now let go.. People might think weirdly of us.."

 

"Arrasso, arrasso!" Henry said and smiled. We got to the dorm and knocked. Ryeowook opened the door as soon as he saw Henry he ran up to him and hugged him.

 

"HEEENNRRYYY~~ I miss you so much!" Ryeowook said and hugged Henry again.

 

"Omo! I miss you too hyung!" And hugged Ryeowook back.

 

"What do you wanna eat? I'll cook for you! You might be tired of the ride." Ryeowook said.

 

"Not really hyung.. Wa-wait! Cook for me?! Aaawww~" Henry said and hugged Wookie. "Chincha?! Hyung will cook for me?!"

 

"Ahaha!" He laughed and nodded. "So what do you want?"

 

"Anything the great Ryeowook will cook!" Henry answered.

 

"Arrasso! I'll make it special!" 

 

"I'll help!" Henry said back. 

 

"Oh, Wookie. We're gonna go to the amusment park tonight. Wanna come?" Henry asked Ryeowook

 

"Oh, chincha?! Yes! I'll talk to Yesung about that later. Right now we'll cook!" Wookie said.

 

"Oh, Wookie!"

 

"Yes Sungmin?"

 

"I gotta go to work now okay?"

 

"Arrasso!" Ryeowook said.

 

"You gotta go to work now hyung?" Henry said with puppy eyes.

 

"Haha! Don't be like that Henry! Gawd! You're 21 already!" I laughed. He jsut ignored me.

 

"Oh well. I gotta go now okay?"

 

"Kay~" They both said and waved bye to me.

--

END.

Aaaww, you guys already knew who it was. :( Is it that obvious? Well anyway..Yey~ Another update! Thanks for subscribing and commenting guys! SARANGHAEYO~

Oh, and Heechul and Mommy Teukie spam for karina_chan! Here you go!

(Omigod! This picture! *faints* I swear! I'm innocent! Lol.)

Hyper Heehee! :3

  Chuuu~ :">

Comment + Subscribe = iheartFISHY SUPER HAPPY! SARANGAHEYO MY LOVELY READERS~