Chapter 10

Dangerous Friendship

Ryeowook's Seaweed soup really made my day! Can't stop thinking 'bout how good it was!Right now I'm walking to the grocery store where I work. As I got there Hangeng greeted me.

 

"Goodmorning Kyu!" He said with a big grin on his face.

 

"Goodmorning Geng." I replied, something's wrong why is he so happy?

 

"Yah. What are you so happy about?" I asked curiously

 

"Oh, what? Aah, nothing." He said still with that big grin on his face. Nothing?! Psh. There's something going on!

 

"Yah! Can you tell me what is it? Jebal~" I pout.

 

"That won't work." He stuck his tounge out.

 

"Meanie." I murmured

 

"Yah! I heard that."

 

"I don't care. Anyway.. Oh, yea! Thanks for getting me home the other night!"

 

"What night?"

 

"You know.. The one that I got drunk. Sungmin said that you took me home."

 

"Oh, yes. That night" He chuckled.

 

"Why are you chuckling?"

 

"Me? Chuckling? Aniyo~" He said still chuckling.

 

"Aish. See? You did it again. Psh. I don't care anymore."

 

After that conversation the shift was quiet. Customers are in and out. Then it's lunch. Yeey~ 8D

Good thing Ryeowook packed me some lunch! 8D OMG I love Wookie right now for packing me some lunch!

 

"Hey, are you gonna buy some food?" Hangeng asked. I shook my head.

 

"My dormmate packed me some lunch."

 

"Oh, who? Sungmin?" He smirked.

 

"Aniyo. It's Ryeowook. What made you think it's Sungmin?" I asked with my eybrow raised up.

 

"Oh, nothing" He said.

I opened up the lunch box Ryeowook gave me and.. IT'S FULL OF GOOD FOOD!~ I REALLY LOVE YOU WOOKIE! 8D Ryeowook even made some faces on it. :3 Ish cuute~

I got the chopsticks and started eating.

"Wow. You got alot of food there." Hangeng said and sat beside me.

 

"Well, Ryeowook packed so many. Anyway, want some?" I asked. He nodded. He took his chopsticks and stuffed the food inside his mouth.

 

"Ish good!" Hangeng said with food still in his mouth.

 

"I know right?!" He nodded.

 

"Ryeowook sure knows how to cook!" He grinned.

 

"You can share the rest with me since I can't eat all of this."

 

"Chincha?!" I nodded.

 

"Thanks Kyu! Yey~ I don't have to buy  food. Oh, and don't worry next time I'll treat you for lunch."  

 

"Nah, you don't have to this is just my thank you for getting me home." I smiled.

 

"Fine." He said and continued eating. "Hey, can you say to your friend to make me one of these?" Hangeng asked.

 

"Ugh, yea, sure. I'll try." I answered back.

 

After lunch.  Well, we did our jobs and after you knew it our shift is done! Yeeey~ Now I have to get home and got to my room sleep on my bed. Oh, how I miss my bed already. 8D 

--

So, now I'm walking to the dorms and passed a small store. Hmm~ Maybe I should buy some soju for dinner? Yes. Yes. I should buy soju for dinner!

 

"Ahjumma, 5 sojus please." I said to the ahjumma who's at the store.

 

"Okay, youngster. Coming." Said the ahjumma with a smile.

 

She came back with 5 sojus in a plastic bag. Oh-uh. Oh no~ She's almost tripping! I rushed to held her hand and it's good that I caught her just in time.

 

"Oh, kamsamhanida youngster." She said with a smile still on her face. "Aigoo~ Ahjumma is such a clumsy woman" She said to her self. "Mianhaeyo~ For causing you to panic. I even drop the sojus. Tsk tsk tsk. Don't worry I'll get some again. I'll double it for you. Thank you again for helping me youngster!~"

 

"Ahh, it's okay ahjumma. But  please becareful of yourself soon okay ahjumma?"  I smiled on her and scratched the back of my head.

 

"Ahaha. Ne~ Thanks again for helping" She said and tried to reach the bottles of soju.

 

"Ahjumma I'll get those!" I said and helped her.

 

"Oh, chincha?! Kamsamhanida!" She said and bowed.

 

"Ahehe, ahjumma you don't need to be formal." I said and picked up the bottles of soju.

 

"Mm~ I'll go get another 10 bottles of soju."

 

"Ne~ Ahjumma" When ahjumma came back she's holding  a plastic bag full of soju.

 

"Oh, here youngster." She said handing me the plastic bag and smiled.

 

"Ahjumma, you know you should be resting by now. Your children should do these stuffs."

 

"Oh, my children are in abroad. They help me by sending money here." They just send money but they don't know how hard their umma is working here. Tsk tsk. They could've just took their mom and bring her there.

 

"Oh, don't worry ahjumma. I'll stop by here often to help you. Is that okay?"

 

"Oh? Chincha?! That's great! Really great! I could pay you or you could just order free sojus here anytime you like!" Ahjumma said sounding happy.

 

"No need to pay for me ahjumma. You can keep the money." I said grinning.

 

"Then you could just order free sojus. Arasso?!"

 

"Ahehe. Ne ahjumma! Oh, here's the pay for my soju now." I said handing her money.

 

"Youngster. No need. Those sojus are for free. By the way youngster. What's your name?"

 

"My name is Cho Kyuhyun" I said and smiled.

 

"Oooh. Cho Kyuhyun. Nice name you got there youngster."

 

"Kamsamhanida ahjumma! And what is your name ahjumma?"

 

"Oh, just call me Mrs.Park."

 

"Oh, Ne~ Mrs. Park! Well I have to go now Mrs. Park see you tomorrow!"

 

"Ne~ Kyuhyun! Gumawo for helping this ahjumma!"

 

"Anytime Mrs. Park!" I said and walked out of the store.

 

I reached the dorm and got inside. Go to the kitchen to see Ryeowook cooking dinner. Oh yes! Dinner. I could smell his cooking!
 

"Hey Wookie! What are you cooking?!" I said. His eyes widened and screamed. "=.=

 

"Aaah! Aigoo~ Kyuhyun! You startled me! Well, I'm making bibimbap and ramen." Omo! Sound good! Aniyo. Sounds DELICIOUS!

 

"oh, I bought some soju!" I said taking the sojus our of the plastic bag.

 

"Chincha?! That's great! Dinner is almost ready so can you put some plates a the table?"

 

"Oh, sure. Hey Wookie. Where is Yesung and Sungmin?" I said while placing some plates on the table.

 

"Here!" Yesung said popping out of nowhere. Seriously where did he came from?! =__= And hugged his Wookie's back. Okay. Sweet moments. Uck.

 

"Hey Kyuhyun~" Sungmin sang and stood behind me. My heart started beating up fast. Stupid heart! Why are you beating up so fast?! D:

 

"Hey Sungmin!" i said with a big smile on my face. What is wrong with I.. I feel.. like.. I want to hug Sungmin. Aish. Crazy Kyu! Nooo~ My head tells no my body says yes. Why am I walking towards him?! BODY STOOOP! Aish. Okay now my arms are wrapped around Sungmin's waist and my head is resting on his shoulder.

 

"Ahem.. Uhm Kyu. Why are you hugging me?!" Sungmin said kinda.. confused. I even hugged him tighter. "KYU. You can let go now. Ahehe." He laughed nervously.

 

"Can I just hug you for a moment? I need some hug." He blinked and wrapped his arms around.

 

"Okay." He said

 

"Ah-ahem.. Guys. Stop with the lovey dovey moments and let's eat. Sheesh I thought me and Wookie is the only love birds here. Yesung said smirking.

 

"Wh-whut love birds?!" I startled. Oh just shoot me already! I forgot Yesung and Ryeowook is behind us. Aish! KYUHYUN YOU PABO! Oh, gawd. I feel like my cheeks are burning. I looked at Sungmin and is pretty embarrassed and his cheeks are crimson red. Oh gawd.

 

Ottoke?! Ottoke?! Aish just screw it. I walked toward the table and sat at the chair and grabed some bibimbap.  Sungmin sat beside me and took some ramen.

 

"Who bought soju?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Kyuhyun did." Ryeowook replied.

 

"Why?"

 

"Cause I feel like drinking some soju today." I replied.

 

"Oh." Sungmin reacted.

The dinner is over. The food is AWESOME. We chatted and drank soju. Me and Sungmin are washing the plates.

 

"Sungmin about the hug...."

 

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm not mad at all." He said lightly blushing.

 

"Well, I'm sorry.."

 

"It's okay. I should've not hugged back."

 

"Mmm~ Yes." And we finished washing all the dishes.

--

I got to the bathroom to take a shower 'cause I feel sticky. I got out and walked out of the bathroom and go to my room. Tomorrow is another busy day. I should ask Ryeowook to make Geng and Mrs. Park some food tomorrow I hope it's okay with him. *Yawn* Oh, gawd I'm so sleepy but today was awesome. I slightly drove to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

END

I'll make the next chapter right away. Or not. I can't promise But here you go an update! Yey~ *confetti effect* XD Weeee~ I got 31 subscribers already! 19 more to go and it's 50! Keep all the love coming ya'll! COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE= iheartFISHY SUPER HAPPY! Saranghaeyo my Lovely readers! Oh,, Kyuhyun and Sungmin spam for you guys! <3

There you go! Anybody wants me to spam their bias? Just comment it okay? SARANGHAEYO~ <3 What do you think about the poster? Comment it arasso? I need feedbacks from you guys! <33