Stalker~

Dangerous Friendship

Sungmin’s POV:

 
‘Hmm~! He said he’s gonna go out.. wonder where?”
‘Ha! I know.. I’m should stalk him! PERFECT!’
I put on my jacket and a cap some glasses to hide my identity from him >:D
.
.
As soon as I got out…
THE SUN IS SHINING THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING THE WIND IS OH~ SO PERFECT!
My HyeKyo would’ve love this weather.. *Sigh~
Back to the stalking.. He seems like he’s going to the Super Grocery down the block…
I’ve been living here for years but I still don’t know why is it called like that..
As he opened the door his eyes widened and saw the video game 'Starcraft' 
Hyekyo told me that his ex loves starcraft and is a gamer. He sometimes play nonstop for 12 hours staright. Woah! Cool right? Nope. I don't think it's cool.
 
 
Kyuhyun’s POV:
 
“Uhmm, Hi~ The cashier said you’re on hire.. Can I take the spot?” I said smiled a bit.
He then turned around from the guys he’s talking to..
 
The one looked like a monkey and the other looked like a fish.
 
While the other one looks buff and all.
 
 
“Oh! Yeah, we could use some help here.. What position do you like?”
 
“I’d take any!”
 
“Oh okay. So you could be the janitor. We could use somebody to clean the place up since HANKYUNG DOESN'T CLEAN!" He yelled the last three words. Hankyung just smiled sheepishly.
 
"Okay, fine with me."
 
“Alright then.. I shall pay I guess, MINIMUM?”
 
WHAT?! He’s just paying me MINIMUM?! Can’t he see my charm?
Because of me this store could be FAMOUS!
 
“Uhm, Hello?” He waved his arm..
 
“Oh, minimum? I guess that’s fine..”
 
“Okay then! It’s minimum.. You’ll get your first pay within this week. Okay?”
 
”Alright!”
 
“Can you start today?”
 
“Oh sure..”
 
“What’s your name by the way?”
 
“My name is Cho Kyuhyun” I said with head held high.
 
 
“Okay Kyuhyun! You can start today.. By the way..  I’m Park Jung-su. You can call me Leeteuk!
 
And This is Donghae ( He pointed at the guy that looked like a fish)
this is Hyukjae You can call him Eunhyuk (He pointed at the monkey) And this is Kangin  ( he pointed at the buff and all guy ) You will see them everyday.. They’re my groupmates so be nice to them okay?” He said and smiled with those dimple of his.
 
“Okay! Groupmates eh? What’s your group called?”
 
“We are~ Happy together~!” They said and gave me thumbs up
 
“Wow, awesome name..”
 
“Really? Thanks!"
 
“Nope, but your welcome."
 
“If you need me I’ll  be at the back with them okay?”
 
“Sure. What’s up with the back?” I asked Leeteuk.
 
“See it yourself..”
------------------------------
 
I followed them at the back  and saw a 
HOLY- -
What a big Dance Studio! I mean It’s really BIG!
 
It’s INSANELY HUGE! Bigger than the grocery itself..
 
“It’s not big, eh?”  Leeteuk said.
 
Well, if you compare to my room back at my house it's surely not big.
 
“Oh, hey~ There’s our instructor, Siwon!” They all glazed their eyes to the guy named, Siwon.
 
Siwon right? He looks fine, BUT I'M BETTER! *kekeke~
 
"Hey guys.. Hurry up and change we will start our practice today!" Siwon said with a mad voice..
 
"Ne~! " They said in unison..
 
"Uhmm~ Leeteuk hyung I'm gonna go out now okay?"
 
"Oh, alright! And, drop the hyung. I'm gonna give your paycheck at the end of the week." He said and smiled. 
 
"Okay~!" Why do I even need to work when I have money on my bank? Well, I also need work experience since anytime soon my father's gonna call me and everything.. Blah-blahblah!
 
*END
--
 
What do you guys think of the Update? Short? Wish anything guys and I'll do it. ^^  Wish for Double update? AND I THE AUTHOR SHALL DO IT!  ^^ Don't forget to comment my dear readers! And you silent readers comment too~!  Hit the subscribe button~!
Keep the love coming okay? And I need feedback.. Please tell me if I'm doing BAD. TT^TT