They're similar

Dangerous Friendship

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

Oh yeah, I’m gonna buy something today.. Just gonna wash up and I’m heading to the department store...

 

*Department Store

 

I’ll buy a little of this and a few of those..

 

Hmm~ OMO! They  sell this thing here?!  Heehee, totally gonna buy!

 

I was about to reach it, but suddenly a hand took it! Aish. When I turned my head to see this guy, I was surprised like – O.O 

 

I didn’t expect him to buy this thing too.

 

“Aaah, so Kyuhyun you buy this thing too?”

 

“Mmm.” I nodded my head.

 

“Only few people buy this thing but, it’s really great.” I said with a smile.

 

“Mmm. True, only few people buy this incredible stuff.” He said and chuckle.

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

We we’re at the counter going to pay all the stuff that we chose. I  glanced at what he’s buying and was, shocked. Why? 

 

Cause we’re buying all the same things. Things, things that, that HyeKyo  used to buy. 

 

This really gives me feeling that, that HyeKyo and him is really similar to each other. 

 

I mean, they cook the ramen the same, they don’t put the dried vegetables in.

 

Buy the same things.

 

And have the same initials, HK and KH! Huh, how weird is that?!

 

Aish. Seriously this is giving me goose bumps.

 

“Yah! Lee Sungmin! The lady is waiting for you to pay” And that snap me out of my thinking.

 

“Oh, mianhae. Here.” And gave her the money.

 

"Kamsamhanida! Come back again!” She said and bowed.

 

“Ne~” I said and bowed too.

 

“Sungmin could you wait up for me?”

 

“Sure. I’ll just wait you outside, okay?”

 

“Okay!” He said in english.

--

 

“Sungmin~!”

 

I glanced over and saw Kyuhyun running towards me..

 

“Should I give you  ride?”

 

“Oh sure. That’ll be great.” I said and smiled.

 

“I’ll take those bags.” He said and took the bags out of my hand. And put it in the trunk.

 

The ride was silent and boring until we got home.

 

“Oh, oh! I’ll take those bags” I said and snatched it away from him.

 

“No, no, no! I’ll cary it!”  And snatched it away from me.

 

“Aish! No, I’ll cary it!’  Well, the argued for five minutes. And the one who conquered is him.CHO KYUHYUN the GREAT. Psh.

 

“Come on! Don’t get mad! Okay, then I’ll treat you for dinner okay?” He smiled warmly.

 

And that’s it! That, melted my heart. Sigh, why is he so cute? The way he talk the way he smile.. It’s just BREATHTAKING.

 

OH MY GOD. What are you saying Sungmin?! You’re totally out of you’re mind! AS IN TOTALLY! Are you gay for him or something?

Aish!  No,no,no. I’m not gay. I’m straight. There’s no way I'm falling for him. Ugh.

 

"Sungmin! Did you hear me?"

 

"Wha-What?"

 

"Aish. I said maybe we can get some bulgogi (barbecued beef) or something?"

 

"Um, yea, sure."

 

"Okay then bulgogi it is!" He chuckled.

---

So okay, we're at a food stand somewhere eating..

And kyuhyun ordered alot.. i mean ALOT it's like a buffet that's infront of me..

"Yah, kyuhyun! Why did you ordered alot of food?!"

 

"Cause I'm hungry~" He sang.

 

"Can you eat this all?!"

"YES!"  My eyes widened

 

"Seriously?" He nodded his head and stuffed food in his mouth

 

"Eat" He said "Say 'aahh' " 

 

"Aish. I can eat myself Kyu." And took the chopsticks

 

"No! Let me feed you."

 

"I have two hands! I can do it myself!"

 

"Aish! No! Now open your mouth!"

 

"Tch. Fine" I said and open my mouth and fed me.

 

He chuckled. "So cute"

 

What?!  What the hell did he say?!  Did he say CUTE as in C-U-T-E cute?!  Aigoo~ I'm freaking out.. Is this guy going gay for me or something?

"What are you staring at? Am I that handsome to you?" He said and snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Whatever." I said and started eating.

--

After eating we started to walk back to the dorm..

"So, Sungmin, do you want to go somewhere else?"

 

"No, I wanted to sleep. I'm tired."  I yawned

 

He got infront of me and squated. "Come on, get on my back"

 

"What?" I said confused.

 

"I said get on my back."

 

"Oh, okay." Do as he said.

 

"Why are you so heavy Sungmin? What have you been eating?"

 

"Aish. If I'm heavy then put me down!" I said and smacked him on his head.

 

"O-ooww! Mianhae~ Just kidding."

 

"Psh. Whatever."

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

"Sungmin you're so cute you know that?" I glanced at him and saw that he's sleeping.

He must be really tired.

--

We got to the dorm and carried him all the way to his bedroom and put him on his bed.

I was about to leave.. "Kyuhyun~ stay here~'

"What?"

"Stay here~ 'Cause your warm~"

I smiled and laid beside him.

"Happy?" He nodded and hugged me.

Why do I feel like this to him all of a sudden? I'm only here to kill him right? Or not? Whatever. 

 

------------------

Mianhae, if it's getting boring *multiple bows* And sorry if it's not long I'll try my best to get it long next chapter. And sorry if I don't update regularly.. I need to brainstorming.  Anyway~ Please do comment and subscribe~ *^^*  Kamsamhanida~