Short Update.

Dangerous Friendship

Kyu's POV:

Well, another boring day. I'm out of the hospital and I'm  thinking I should quit this crap that I'm doing and find a better life. I should go to college and do something good. Nah~ I'm too genius for that, besides I got my dad's bussiness. Nothing can go wrong. *Sigh~ I have to cool off my mind. Maybe a walk in the park can do the trick.

 

Got up took my jacket and walk out of my room. Then saw Min. 

"Where you going Kyu?" He asked.

"Out, need some fresh air." I said and walked out of the dorm.

 

-At the park-

Don't you love when you feel the cool breeze touch your skin? Or, how the birds chirp joyfully? In this time of the year, it's the time when the Cherry tree Blossoms. But, that's a place where you shouldn't be alone. But, who can I bring with? If I go there alone well, that would be a fudge. There's million of coulples roaming there. Oh, well might as well enjoy the park. I feel like eating ice cream. Yeah, it's cold but, that's not an excuse for eating an ice cream!

I walked to the near Ice Cream Parlor. And got in.

"Goodmoring Sir! Welcome~ " The workers said. I just nod and smiled.

"Hello~ Can I get a pistachio ice cream?" I said to the cashier and smiled. She nod. She scooped some and put it on a sugar cone and gave it to me. ]

"Only 800 won sir. " I handed her the money and sat outside. I watched kids running around playing with each other. Some couples sitting under a tree cuddling. Then there's someone I saw. Carrying a kid, looking so happy, like there's no problem in life. That, face. That face that I longed to touch, those lips that I missed to kiss, but, why is she here? I thought she was dead? I walked to her. She seemed kinda shocked when she saw me.

"Uhm, sir, why are you here?" She asked me not looking right into my eyes. I just looked at her.

"Hey, look, can you tell me what's your name?" I asked her,

"Sorry, I don't give infos to any stranger." And the she left. That, was awkward. She looks the same, no, she even more beautiful. But, is it he? It can't be right? She's dead. She's not here. But, it's the same voice. Same eyes. Same face that I missed. It can't be her. Ugh~ My head is startind ti ache again. I need a vacation.. I need to call a friend.

END

--

Oh, well short update. As you can see. I didn't updated like in a million years. I am so sorry for that. Good, thing exams are over, I don't need to study anything (They, just gave us a lot of homeworks that can make our brain bleeds) Yeah, highschool is fun but, when it comes to the "Study" part your brain f-f-fuuuuu- bleeds. =3= GOOD THING! That we have four days of vaction~ Yeeeyy~ 8D I can update nooww~ As for the picture spam here it is. Oh! And, thanks for the comments! Appreciate it! Thank you for the Subs! I LOOVEE YOUU ALLL~ >//< Keep subscribing and commenting! And, yeah, sorry if it's boring, and sorry for the short update. I'll make it long next chapter. I also been watching some videos of kevjumba on youtube. AND ONE THING GUYS, SUPER JUNIOR IS HOT! Period.

PICTURE SPAMMM~

For whitelf : ( Mommy Teukie Pictures~ ^^ )

Last~ For ChasedaP : ( YoungMin)

  

Ehehe~ Sorry, if some of the photos that are given to you isn't good. Mianhae~ But I try to get some cool photos so Yeah! THANK YOU! KAMSAMHAMNIDA! SARANGHAEYO~