We have a new dorm mate? Again?!

Dangerous Friendship

Kyuhyun's POV:

Ugh, gawd. It's morning again.. Sheesh I have to go to work.. Yes, to that boring job.. Maybe I should quit and find a new job or something? Eh, no. Too lazy to do that.

 

Sungmin's POV:

I just got up early to go to my job. Yes. I have a job. If I don't have one how can I pay the rent right? Well, my job is to deliver milk cartons in the neighborhood. The boss is good. He pay me well. So, yea.

 

"Hey, Sungmin. Do you know we're having a neuw dorm mate AGAIN?" Wookie said. W-wa-wait. We-we're HAVING A NEW DORM MATE.. AGAIN?! What the fish?! O____O We only have Kyu for a few weeks and now we're having a new dorm mate?! Aigoo~

 

"WE'RE HAVING A NEW DORM MATE? AGAIN?! WE ONLY HAVE KYUHYUN FOR A FEW WEEKS AND NOW WE'RE HAVING A NEW ONE?! W-WHERE WOULD HE SLEEP?! TH-THERE'S ONLY 3 ROOMS HERE YA KNOOOW~" I exclaimed at Ryeowook.

 

"Aish, can you lower your volume up Sungmin?" =_____=

 

"Fine,fine. But where would he sleep? I don't want him to sleep with me okay?!"

 

"Yes,yes. So I'm asking you if you could scrunch up with Kyuhyun in his bedroom?" WHAT?! No.no! Not Kyuhyun!

 

"There's no way Ryeowook that I'm gonna scrunch up with Kyuhyun's room!"

 

"Come on~ Sungmin~ Me and Yesung are sharing room... Why don't you two do it too?"

 

"Well, first you and Yesung have kinda feelings? for each other. Second you two are best of friends. Third, I'm not going to share rooms with Kyuhyun!" I stuck my tounge out at him.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I got out of the bathroom and heard yelling.

 

"Sungmin can you just please calm down." Hmm~ I think it's Ryeowook's voice.

 

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! WHY DON'T THE NEW DORM MATE SHARE ROOMS WITH KYUHYUN AND I CAN JUST LIVE IN MY BEDROOM PEACEFULLY?!" Wh-whuuuut?! We're gonna share rooms with each other?! NO! NO! NO! What if he would knew my secret?! I-I know we sleep on the same bed one night (Okay, not that sleeping on the bed thingy.. Just sleep you know the normal thing people do to rest? SLEEP. YES. THAT SLEEP.) BUT STILL I'M NOT GONNA SHARE ROOMS WITH HIM.

 

"Hey, guys.." I said and walked right to them.

 

"What?!" Sungmin yelled.


"Yah! You don't have to yell at me."  I said to Sungmin "Don't you guys have a guest room or something here?" I know every house have guest rooms.. Well, not every house.. But yeah. 

 

"Oh, yes! RYEOWOOK OUR GUEST ROOM! Oh, thank god I don't have to sleep with this guy! THANK YOU LORD~" Aish, why is he saying this. The first night we sleep with each other he's the one who wants it.. =3=

 

"Oh, yea. The guest room. It's full of our stuffs it's kinda like our storage room now.. Well, I guess I have to clean it first. Sungmin can you help me with the cleaning?" Ryeowook asked Sungmin

 

"Oh, sure. Anything to do to save my life for not sharing room with this guy" He pointed at me again. AISH. =___= And left Ryeowook and me alone. This guy.. Oh, you just wait. you're gonna get it.. But, not right now.. >:D

 

"Wookie.."

 

"Hmm~?"

 

"Can you pack me some lunch again? And can you make it three? Oh, and my lunch yesterday was awesome! It tastes good. So, yea, can you pack me lunch today?" I said making puppy eyes.

 

"Sure, Kyu.. But why three?"

 

"Well, my friend liked what you made yesterday and asked if you could pack him one.. And the ahjumma that live here is alone so maybe I should bring her some too.. If it's okay for you.. I-I'll help!" I said smiling.

 

"Oh, no need to help Kyu. Just arrange the plates 'cause I'm about to finish my cooking." Oh, yes! Ryeowook agreed! Woot! Woot!

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

Oh, thank god. I don't have to share rooms with Kyuhyun. >:D Wa-wait.. Did I just yelled infront of his face that I won't share rooms with him?! Aigoo~ Sungmin! You should say sorry later..

'Yah! Lee Sungmin! Are you going to pick up you're phone or what?! Yah! Lee Sungmin! You have a call! LEE SUNGMIN~'    My ringtone.. It's still HyeKyo.. Maybe I should change it.. It's already been four months.. since she died.. I know that I love her and no one can replace her place here in my heart.. But still I have to let go.. Sigh.. Oh, yes! I have a call. Shoot.

 

"Yoboseo?" 

 

"YAH! LEE SUNGMIN! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW TO PICK UP THE PHONE?!" The other line said in ENGLISH. Oh, gawd I know this guy.. Aish. Yes It's him.. It's..

 

-- 

END :D

 

What you think about this chapter.. It's short.. But I hope it's not boring.. Anyway! THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

MOCHI SPAM FOR chubbycheeksmochi14 ~! My awsome commenter! ;)

I'll do the other spams next chapter! SARANGHAEYO~ MY LOVELY READERS!               Comment + Subscribe = iheartFISHY SUPER HAPPY!