I'm gonna be gentle. Don't worry.

Dangerous Friendship

(A/N: AHEAD~ \^o^/ I had a hard time writing this chpter so you better like it! GOT IT?)

Okay, it's already 8:00 o'clock in the evening 2 more hours before we go to the bar. 

I went to the shower stripped myself and had a cold shower. 

After 15 minutes I finished having a shower and ran to my room.

I took the pink V-neck shirt Kyuhyun just gave me since he said that I should wear it.

Partner it with black skinny jeans and wore a vans shoes. 

      

Look at the mirror. Keke. I look good. I look good in any attires anyway~

I fixed my hair and did an updo so I looked like this:

 (A/N:Don't mind the clothes! ^^)

 

I got out of the room all dressed up. It's already.. O__O It's already 9:25?! I'm so iong slow~ I look around the living room. No one's around yet. I nocked on Kyuhyun's door. 

"Hey, Kyu! Are you finish yet? It's already 9:25 you know.." He opened the door and I think I'm blind.. He looks hot~ Damn.

 

"Yep, I'm done." He smiled me the sweetest smile. I just wanna hug him and kiss him! (~^3^)~ 

Kyuhyun's POV:

The bunny knocked on my door and I saw him wearing the V-neck i gave him. Oh~ He looks good! 

'My bunny looks cute~" I pinched his cheeks he blushed. Aaaww~ I love it when he blushes.

"Hey guys! We're done!" Yesung and Wookie said. Woah! Never seen these two looks so good~

"Okay~ Let's go!" I said and walked out of the dorm and went to Zhou Mi's car that I "borrowed" Kekeke.

"Woah~ Kyu! Where'd you get this car?" Yesung said.

"YOU GOT A FREAKING BMW?!" Ryeowook said.

"Cool." Sungmin plainly said.

"Sweet right? Too bad it's not mine." I said. Hoping in.

"Then who owns this car?" Yesung said.

"Zhou Mi." I said. and they just mouthed "Oh~"

"Come on! Hop in!" I said to them and they followed. And, I drove to the bar.

--

Okay.. Where the hell is Zhou Mi? He said he's gonna be here when it's 10.. I looked at my wrist watch and it's already 10:15.

"Hey, guys.. Why don't you find somewhere to sit kay?" And, they nodded.

"Hey, Kyu.. Aren't you coming?" The bunny asked. 

"I'm gonna find someone. I'll follow don't worry." And kissed his forehead.

"O-oh okay.." He looked at Ryeowook and Yesung who is already sitted and go there.

Now.. Where the hell is Zhou Mi.. *SMACK*

"Oww~ oww~ WHAT THE FU- Oh, Zhou Mi.." I looked at who smacked my head.

"You're 15 minutes late. YOU ARE ING LATE!" He yelled. Add to that the music is really loud right now..

"YOU EVEN STOLE MY CAR YOU IDIOT!" He smacked my head again..

"I didn't steal it! I "borrowed" it.." *SMACK*

"Borrowing with no permission eh? Aish. Just give it back tomorrow. Anyway this is Kwon Ji Yong.."

"Oh, you found another toy to play eh?" *SMACK*

"You little.." He rolled his eyes.

"Annyeong~ Nice to meet you!" I said and handed my hand.

"Annyeong~ I'm Kwon Ji Yong call me G-Dragon if you like." He shaked my hands. 

"Ey, Zhou Mi.. You wouldn't mind if I brought someone right?" He looked at me.

"Nope, whatever.. Who you brought?"

"Sungmin.." He looked at me with wide eyes.

"OH MY LITTLE KYU~ DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE FALLEN FOR HIM?" Oh, . 

"Come on~ Let's go! There they are!" I dragged the two.

"Hey guys! This is Zhou Mi and G-d.. " I smiled 

"Hi~" They waved their hands.

I sat beside Sungmin and Zhou MI and G-d sat beside me..

--

30 minutes passed. Ryeowook and Yesung are dancing in ecstacy.. Zhou Mi and the other guy went home.. It's only me and Sungmin here. 

"Hey, Min.. Bored yet?" I looked at him.. He nodded.

"Come on! Let's ditch the two.. "

I dragged him out of the bar and drove somewhere.. And it took us at the beach.

"Kyu.. Why are we here?" He asked me..

"You know what? I really don't know.. The car just took me here.." I stepped out of the car and got to Sungmin's side and opened the door for him..

I took his hand and walked on the sandy beach. I walked over to a hut and left my shoes there.. I wanna feel the sand under my feet. I miss being here. I looked over Sungmin who is I think goin to cry.. Why?

"Hey, Min.. " He looked at me with teary eyes..

"What's wrong?" I hugged him.. Good. He's now crying on my chest..

"What did I do wrong Min?" I asked him worried he's now looking at me..

"I-i's just that *Sniff* me and my ex used to go here.. *Sniff*" Ah, . 

"I can't forget about her Kyu.." He said now crying harder..

"Then I'll help you forget about her.."

"Huh? How-.." I kissed him without warning. And he warmly accepted..

Sungmin POV:

He kissed me again.. Weird feeling.. I feel butterflies flying in my stomach.. His kiss. It's not that kiss that is a lust one.. It's more kinda 'I'm inlove with you' one..  He hold my waist to get support and we're now kissing passionately and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

Kyuhyun's POV:

He wrapped his arm on my neck pulling us closer together.. I admit it.. I love this guy.. I bit his lower lip to ask for entrance and he happily accepted. I explored his hot cavern and not leaving single one of it. He moaned as my tounge clashed with his.we fell on the ground but didn't care. We parted for air and crashed my lips on his again and went down~ to his neck. I kissed it and he moaned.. I it and leave a mark so, everyone knows he's mine. I looked at him..

"Kyu, I admit it.. I love you! You idiot." He kissed me. And had a tounge battle and I won and he let me explore his cavern more~ I took off his shirt and it flew away.. I kissed his neck and down~ down~ down~ I found his s and I it.

"MmmMm~ Kyu~ " His moans gives me a . "K-Kyu~ Let's do it at home."

I drove as fast as I can and carried Sungmin and got to the dorm as soon as I closed the door I crashed my lips on his and found our way to my room. I lay him on the bed.

I ripped off our shirts and pants we only have boxers on. I kissed him and my hand just roamed around his body as his hands did the same. He spun me around and he's now on top of me. He took off my boxers and my little guy down there stood up proudly.  And then I felt something warm down there.

"Ah ~" I moaned. Too much pleasure.. He harder and wrapped his tounge around it. I hold onto the bed sheets.

"Ah, Min I'm gonna-" He stopped.

"Eh?" He kissed me and we changed pisition I'm on top again.. I got the lube out of my drawer.. Ask why is there a lube in my drawer? Just in case.. *Smirk.

I put some on my finger. And kissed him again explored his mouth and stuck one finger in.

"Ahh~ Kyu! Stop! Stop." I can see his eyes getting teary.

"Don't worry this will be good later.. I promise." I kissed him again. I stuck another finger scissoring his hole. 

" Min! So, tight." And I started to insert my two fingers in and out. As I found his sweet spot.

"Kyu! Right there! Hit it again!" I added another finger and faster..

"Ugh~ Ugh~ K-Kyu~ St-stuck it in~ Aah~" He moaned. I smirked.

I put some lube on my member and stuck it in his tight hole.

"Aahh~ Pain..pain..~" I kissed him again.

" Sungmin! So ing tight~" I stopped for a moment. He moved his hips for me to know that he's ready.

I started to move slowly.

"Faster!" He demanded. I keep ing until I find that sweet spot again. "T-T-Theeree~ Aaaaaahh~" He moaned. I keep ing it at the same time pumping . " Min! I'm gonna coooooommmeeee~" I said. "Ugh~ Me too!" He moaned. We both came at the same time and he shoot at my stomach. I collapsed beside him. 

"I love you.." We both said and chuckled. I kissed his forehead and went to wonderland..

END

--

What do you think of the ing ty ? Huh? Please bare with me it's my first time writing it... T^T I'm sorry if it's not good but I put all of my erted mind in it! I'mma gonna do a picture spam but then.. JUST THEN MY FREAKING LAPTOP STARTED TO BE A RETARDED AND DON'T WANT MEH TO SEE THE PICTURES SO I CAN'T UPLOAD.. Btw, guys.. I may not be updating for  2 months because ing school is here again.. Damn it.. But don't worry when it's Christmas season I'm going to update everyday! this story is gonna end in 5-6 or more chapters kay? ILOVE YOU! STAY PRETTY GUYS! SARNGHAE~ Comments and subscriptions are LOVED. SARANGHAEYO~