After a good night of loving

Dangerous Friendship

Kyuhyun woke up with the sun hitting his face.

"..." He groaned. He looked at his left and saw a bunny sleeping soundly in his arms. He let out a small chuckle and used his right hand to brush off the strands of hair on the older's face.

"How can you be so beautiful when you're just a guy?" He stood up and took his clothes and went to the bathrooom. As for Sungmn, well still sleeping.

.

.

.

 

Kyuhyun stepped out of the bathroom and smelled.. FOOD! 'Maybe, Wook's cooking..' He thought and went to the kitchen. "Hey Wook, wutcha cook-.." It's not Ryeowook who's cooking though, it's Sungmin! He bit his lower lip to not laugh at the little guy who is shaking his little . He moved closer to him. Sungmin must've noticed since he stoppped. Kyuhyun on the other hand, snkaily his hands on the older's waist closing the gap between them. 

"You're early.." Kyuhyun said resting his head on Sungmin's shoulder.

"Well, I woke up without an evil cute bed head beside me.." Kyuhyun smiled.

"So you think I'm cute?"

"Oh, no,no,no! I said you're UGLY. VERY!"

"Thank You." He kissed the older one's cheek

"What is my bunny's cooking?"

"Kimchi fried rice." He said not looking at me.

"Want me to help you?" I asked.

"Uhm sure. Can you cut the vegetables there?" I nodded my head and went to thechopping board.

*Cut,cut,cut* *CUTS FINGER!*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" I rushed my to the sink. how can I cut my own finger? I washed the blood off. 

"Hey Kyu! You okay? I'll go get the band-aid. Wait hereokay?" I nodded, I turned off the faucet. I stared at my finger

"Kyu, come here." Sungmin grabbe dmy wrist and let him sit on the chair. Sungmin got some alcohol and some cotton. He dubed it on my finger and I twitched.

"Sorry.." I just smiled. Sungmin blew on my finger. Damnit he's so y. Sungmin looked at me probably because of the weird look I'm giving him.

"What?" Sungmin asked kinda annoyed. I smirked and oushed him against the wall.

"Kyuhyun I still have to-" I cut his words off. He tried to struggle but failed, and soon gave in. Sungmin wrapped his arms around my neck while I s my arms around his waist. I bit his lower lip to ask for entrance and he gladly asccepted. We moaned as our tounges clash into each other having a wonderful battle.

"Ehem.." Yesung walked in seeing us almost half and abusing each other's mouths while hands roaming around. We stopped with our battle to look at the sweating Yesung. 

"Get a room will you? " Yesung smirked while I can feel the bunny blushing. I picked Sungmin up and rushed to my room to continue our moment. "Aish! This couple! YOU EVEN FORGET WHAT YOU WERE COOKING!" Yesung yelled.

.

.

Author's POV:

"Kyuhyun, how much do you love me? " Sungmin asked out of the blue. Kyuhyun thought for a bit.

"You are the sunshine of my life. My love, my kiss, my heart. I love you till yellow combined by yellow will turn to pink. I love you more than my starcraft. We all know love is evil we jsut have to spell it backwards. I love you." Kyuhyun grinned at Sungmin and he jsut looked at Kyuhyun stunned. He never knew this evil gamer would say those things.

"I-is this true? " Sungmin asked Kyuhyun.

"Ofcourse it is!" Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's forehead.

"You're the bestest thing that ever happened to me. You even let me forget about my ex." Sungmin tried to lean in but Kyuhyun moved away. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with a questioning look. 

"Uhm,-" Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

"i'm going out for a while. I need air. Don't worry I'll get you something." Kyuhyun smiled and slipped his shoes and went out. Leaving a confused Sungmin behind. 

.

.

"Sigh, his ex... which is my ex.. the girl. The reason why I'm here. Why I met the one that I love. Damn this." Kyuhyun thought.

"What will Sungmin do if I tell him my true intentions?" Kyuhyun thought again walking faster clenching his fist.

"I never intended to fall inlove with him.. " Kyuhyun sighed.

*END

Oh, yes people I updated! Like it? I'm sorry if I didn't updated for like 5 months? Yeah, been busy and had a huge writer's block. But here I am next week I'm gonna update again! YOU GUYS ARE STILL PRETTY AS EVER! KEEP THE LOVE COMING! 8D No one's asking for picture spam anymore~ :( Waeeeee~ Ask for picture spam if you like lovely readers. Comment and Subscribes are looooveeeddd! KAMSAMHAMNIDA AND SARANGHAE~ *Makes a heart sign.