Oh, this would be fun.

Dangerous Friendship

Kyuhyun's POV:

So, you guys might be thinking where the hell the almighty Cho Kyuhyun is? Right? *Smirk. Smirk* I'm at the mall for my trip. I already have ten bags.. *Kekeke I'm not telling you guys but I'm one hell of a rich kid. ~.^ To top that my father owns half of Korea, but I rarely see him. And, I'm not close with my father.. We only talk if it's about our business. ANYWAY~ So, that's why I can stalk that little bast- Aniyo. That little bunny of mine. Well, he turns out to be just fine.. FINE ENOUGH TO BE MINE! MUAHAHA~ *Ehem. Enough with the chitchat. I'm off~ I got all I need anyway~ BTW, I "borrowed" Zhou Mi's car. *Hush.. Hush.. I'm too lazy to get my car.. *Hehehe..

--

Sungmin's POV:

"CHO KYUHYUN! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO? DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M SO FREAKING WORR- Mfmfmmfm~" My words were muffled and were cut off and kissed me. OH DAMN. I just love how his freaking soft lips just locks with mine. He pulled.for air. I pouted.

"Don't pout like that bunny." He put his lips against my ear. I can feel his HOT BREATHE~ OMOOMOMOMOOMO~ "You just ~" I blushed.

"I hate you~" I lightly punched his arm.

 

"Ow~ Ow~ *Smirk* I love you too~" He kissed my cheeks.  I can feel my cheeks burning. WHAT DID JUST CHO KYUHYUN SAID?! OH MY GOSH! DID HE JUST SAID I LOVE YOU?! 

 

"Wa-wait. What did you say?" I asked him.

 

"Say, what?" He played dumb.

 

"Come on~ What did you said? The 'I love you~' " I said.

 

"See? I know you love me too! You just said it." He winked. *sigh. I won't win in this guy. I hate his guts at the same time love him. YOU DIDN'T READ THAT!

"Seriously, Kyu. Where did you go?" I think my eyes just fall off. I see him unpacking ten. TEN FREAKING BIG BAGS!

 

"Nothing extraordinary Min. I went shopping. Oh, here's for you." He handed me a pink V-neck shirt. Cute ^^ Cute, as him. I can partner this with black skinny jeans.

"Thanks Kyu." He looked at me.

 

"What? I said thank you." He looked at me like he's waiting for something.

 

"What?!" He pointed to his cheeks. Gosh. I feel like I'm blushing.

 

"Ugh, no way~" He just shrugged.

 

"Anyway~ Since you don't want to kiss me on the cheeks. I want you to wear that this evening.."

 

"Why?"

 

"We're going out." He said.

 

"WHAT?!" Going out.. Like a date?

 

"I know what your're thinking *Smirk Smirk* We're not going out for a date okay? I mean.. Let's have fun.. We're going to a bar.." 

 

"Oh, okay.." i said. And admired the pink V-neck shirt.

 

"Unless.. You want to go out for a date..." He winked.

 

"The hell?! No.. no.."  AISH.I can feel my cheeks burning up again. And my heart pumping like crazy. Stop crazy heart. That's enough blushing for one day. 

 

"Hey, I heard somebody's going out~" I heard Yesung said. I looked back. A bed hair Yesung and a messed up hair Ryeowook.

 

"Yep. Me and the bunny are going to the bar tonight." Kyuhyun plainly said.

 

"Can we come?" The two couple said with puppy eyes. Kyuhyun looked at them. 

 

"*Sigh. Fine. You can come."

--

I know it's short but I got the next chapter going on now. Will post it today or tomorrow! Next chapter might be a . Anyone wants KyuMin ? Kekeke..