What the hell?!

Dangerous Friendship

Kyuhyun's POV:

*Sigh.. “So Hangeng.. How many years have you been working here?”
 
“Hmm.. Let’s see… I guess 2 years? I can’t remember..”
 
“Ooh~ Is the manager okay?”
 
“Yea. He’s good but, he’s not here all the time because of his’ group.”
 
“Oh, do you guys have many customers all the time?”
 
“The last few years, yea, but then all changed.. It’s been a ghost town here..
 
“OoOohh~..  So do you have a girlfriend already? “  I asked the question he just stood there quiet and a bit shocked.
 
“Well, I don’t wanna talk about it.” He said in teary eyes.
 
“Why? You can tell me everything. I keep secrets well.” I said and wink
 
“I really don’t wanna talk about it..”
 
“As you say.. How ‘bout we go out and have some fun after the shift?”
 
“Hmm~ Sounds good.” and it's all silent. I got the mop and broom and started sweeping the floor before mopping it. And I took some cloth and started cleaning the glass. This is so not fun.
.
.
 
Aigo~! This is so boring! After I finished cleaning we've been  sitting and watching people pass by is so boring you know..
 
*5 more hours later
 
“Alright! Finally the end of the shift!  C’mon! I know some good place around here.” Hankyung drag me around.
--------------------------------
 
We got to this small bar jsut right across the street.
 
“So, how about we have a drinking contest?” I asked.
 
“Sounds good to me..” Hankyung jsut shrugged.
 
“So what does the loser do?” I asked.
 
“Looser gets to pay all..” He said.
 
“Fine with me..”
 
“Okay ready set go~!”
 
5 bottles passed he’s still not drunk.. while me.. well, kinda.. Man he’s good at drinking..
 
10 bottles passed and I’m wasted .. Him? Meh~ He’s still okay.. Shizz. This man is good at this!
 
“Sshhoo..  Y-you you shaid you don’t want to talk about th-that *hiccup* girl of yoursh.  Wwhy *hiccup* noot?
 
“It’s just to painful to say..”
 
“C’mon i-it’ll be *Hiccup* good if you say it to me..”
 
“I don’t wanna.. *Sigh*  Only 10 bottles and your already drunk.. -___-  And you’re the one who challenged me to a drinking contest.”
 
“W-whut d-did you sh-shay?! Me drunk?! *hiccup* No I’m not!  C’mon gimme some more  soju!”
 
“Aish.. I’m gonna get you home..”
 
“Come on.. Just ride on my back so I can get you home..”
 
“NOO~! J-jusht one more drink! I can beat you up you Chinese guy!”
 
“Aish.. Hurry Just get on my back..”
 
While walking..
 
No one's POV:
 
“So Kyuhyun do you have a girlfriend?” Hankyung asked
 
“Me? Yesh! But that bastard took her away from me..” Kyuhyun asnwered back.
 
“Who’s that bastard?”
 
“My dormmate.. That basturd Lee Shungmin! *Hiccup* I promise my self that I’m gonna kill him for taking my HyeKyo away from me!”
 
“Isn’t that a little harsh?  I mean there’s so many girls out there!”
 
“There’s only one HyeKyo in my life! You’re saying that as if  you don’t have that girl of yours that you don’t want to talk about.” Hankyung just sughed,
 
“Yah! Kyuhyun wake up! We’re here! “
 
“Already?! But your back is so soft I wanna sleep on it...”
 
“Aish! Get down already!” I pressed the door bell..
 
Sungmin’s POV:
 
AISH! Who could be here in the middle of the night! While I’m remembering my HyeKyo?!
 
*Ding dong*
 
“AISH~ Coming! Coming!”
 
I opened the door and saw some Chinese guy right infront of me while Kyuhyun was on his back..
 
“Uum.. Goodevening but, Kyuhyun got drunk and I just send him here.. So where is his bedroom?”
 
“OoOh~ Over there right beside mine..”
 
“Okay..”
 
Kyuhyun’s POV:
 
“Yah Kyuhyun wake up you’re here at home.. Remember you owe me for paying at the bar..” Geng said and left.
 
Aish I need water.. water.. Hmm.. Why does Sungmin look so cute tonight?!
 
“Sungmin hyung.. Why do you look so cute tonight?”
 
Sungmin’s POV:
 
“B-BWOH?! Cho Kyuhyun are you turning gay?!”
 
“What if I am?! “  He pushed me at the wall and just stared at me.. Damn he’s giving me the chills..
 
Omo he’s leaning in.. I just closed my eyes and wait for what will happen but the he zoomed to the bathroom and VOMIT there just VOMIT..
*sigh* Good thing he didn’t vomited at me..  GOOD THING HE DIDN’T KISSED ME!
 
He got to his room and sleep.. 
 
*Sigh* This guy.. He should’ve controlled his drinking.. Good thing something bad didn’t happened to him- What the hell are you thinking 
Sungmin?! *sigh* Sleep yes, sleep I need some sleep..
 
*END
 
--
 
Guys I'm sorry for not updating.. Mianhae.. But please comment.. I feel empty when there's no comment. ;w; 
Don't forget to comment okay?! Arasso?! 3 comments = next update Okay? Ü