Hospital

Dangerous Friendship

 

(A/N: So, I forgot to click the "Save as Draft" button that's why my update last night was so short it's not yet finished. Ahehe *Scratches the back of my head* Mianhae~)

My body felt numb and the last thing I knew Sungmin is yelling at me and trying to carry me..

 

Sungmin's POV:

Aish.. Why is this happening?! AISH! This feels like.. De ja vu. Running at the counter..

 

"NURSE! NURSE! M-MY FRIEND... HE-HE FAINTED! HEELLPPPPP!" I yelled. The nurse sighed. And opened .

 

"Sir,clam down.. The doctor and the nurses are comning this way." She said calmly. HOW COULD SHE BE SO CALM?!

 

"WELL! HURRY NOW!" I said. Then the doctor and the nurses came running

 

"Sir, the doctor will check your friend so, you'll just have to wait here outside." The nurse said. I nodded. Breath Sungmin... Breath.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Everything's gonna be okay. I gotta call the guys about this...

 

30 minutes passed. Yesung, Ryeowook as well as the Mochi are here..

 

"Um.. Mister.. Lee Sungmin?" The doctor asked. 

 

"That's me!" I said and raised my hand. Inhale.. Exhale... Kyuhyun's gonna be alright.

 

"Your friend is okay now.. He just needs some rest and he should eat.. He's not healthy though." The doctor said. Well, Kyuhyun doesn't sleep much well.. Because.. He's addicted to his game.. Have I told you that Kyuhyun is.. Well, he's a game freak.  His cabinet is full of video games.. From the killing game to some.. Um, how can I say this? Uh, well the "Not for children" games.. Yea. And everynight after work he would play starcraft and you culd hear him yelling and the clicking of the mouse. Oh,yes. Well, back to the doctor now.

 

"Thank you doc!" I said happily knowing that my friend is alright.

 

"No problem. You can now visit your friend at his room." He said and pointed to Kyuhyun's room not too far away. As the doctor pointed we seriously run towards Kyuhyun's room. We opened the door and found a lying Kyuhyun on the bed still sleeping. *Sigh Good thing that he's okay.

 

"Min, I'll go make Kyuhyun something to eat so we can give it to him when he's awake okay?" Wookie said. Well, if Wookie is going then Yesung is going too. Well, there's the Mochi.

 

"I'll go now Min okay?" I nodded.  "Min, I'll go with Ryeowook okay?" Yesung added I nodded.

 

"Uhm, hyung.." Henry said. I looked at him. 

 

"Yes?" I asked.

 

"Well, I have to go take my violin classes now. Even though I'm still in vacation I gotta have my violin classes right? Oh, and about the amusement park thingy. I think we could just do it tomorrow since we're busy okay?" I nodded. Aish. So, it's me and this bed head? Aish. This is good.

 

"Arasso! Arasso!" I said. The Mochi just smiled at me. Tch. He's just going somewhere where he can meet girls. =3=

 

"Kay~ Bye hyung!" He said and waved at me.

 

"Oh, wait. Before I forgot. Who is he anyway?" Henry asked me.

 

"He's Kyuhyun he's been living with us for the past month." I said to him.

 

"Oh, you like him?" Henry teased. My heart skipped a beat when he said that. Aish. What's happening to you Min? Well, he's really been good to me for the past month. Even though, the things he would do reminds of 'the girl that the name shouldn't be mentioned.'  Other than that. Well, he's really nice. Sometimes he would just listen to me whatever my problems are. And gives advice. BUT THE HELL! I DON'T LIKE HIM! I'M NOT INTO BOYS.. Or, am I? BABO! No I'm not! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MOCHI SAYING?! DOES HE WANT TO GET HIS' CHEEKS CHOPPED OFF?

 

"WHAT?! I'M STRAIGHT!" I yelled at him.

 

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding hyung! You should see your face when you said that. " Aish. This boy..

 

"Hahaha your face. NOW GO IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT MOCHI FACE OF YOURS BE MURDERED!" I yelled.

 

"Haha! Try me hyung. And you can't do that to this face. Right?" He pouted at me. SERIOUSLY. WHEN THIS GUY POUT YOU'RE GONNA TURN FROM A STRAIGHT GUY TO A GAY ONE! He's just too cute! I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS! PINCH IT UNTIL IT'S FLATTENED! MUAHAHAHA!

 

"Go!" I yelled at him. He just chuckles and got out o the room.

 

15 minutes passed and the 'YeWook' lovers are still not here.. What are they doing? Oh, no.. No they're not doing anything stupid right. Man. Yesung is the kind of guy who is always.. ? Aisshh..  I looked at  Kyuhyun. He should be awake by now. I'll call Wookie.

 

*Ring.. Ring..* No answer.

 

*Ring..Ring..* Still no answer.

 

*Ring.. Ring..*

 

"Yoboseo?" Finally!

 

"Yah! What's taking you two so long?"

 

"Uhm well.. Ugh.. Wookie~ Baby come back here~ Sshh! Be quiet Yeye! Uhm, Nothing." I KNEW IT!

 

"Yah! Get your asses back here! Or, else.."

 

"Hmm~ Yeye! STOP IT!" Aish. Just let them have some time alone Min.

 

"Fine! Bye~" I said to them.. I looked at Kyu. Maybe I should just buy food. I'll be back before he wakes up.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

Ouch.. Ouch.. Ouch.. Aish. My head hurts.. What happened? I let my eyes open. My vision is still blurry. I rub my eyes only to see I'm in the hospital... I looked around.. No one's here.. The door suddenly opened revealing a bunny in pink.

 

"Oh, Kyu you're awake! Good! I brought you food." This pink bunny said to me. Seriously.. What happened?

*END

Okay.. Is it a q-___________-p or is it d^___^b ? Short update.. So, last night I forgot to click the 'Save as Draft' button. So, that's why my update last night was short. =3= Sorry. Thank you for those who commented! IWUVCHUUUUU~ And for those who subscribed. IWUVCHUUU too~ Please, please comment and subscribe!And, sorry if it's getting boring.  Heehee~ I just want to post this.. 

As you guys can see.. The way Kyuhyun holds the hand of the girl beside him.. It's like a touch.

BUT. Look at how he touches Min's hand

See?!

I'll spam Sugmin's photo. :>

And, of course this. <3

(Pictures not mine. Credit to the owners.^^)