Chapter 13

Dangerous Friendship

Sungmin's POV:

So right now.. Ryeowook made Henry an awesome dish.. Which  now Henry is gobbling on.

 

"Hyung! Thish ish sho~ AWE~SHOME!" Henry said with food still in his mouth. Jeez. This boy.. =_=

 

"Gumawo~" Ryeowook said chuckling.

 

"Man! Am I in heaven?! The food is great!" Henry said stuffing food in his mouth.

 

"Yah! Henry! Will you eat slow? You'll get chocked if you eat that fast." I said yelling at him.

 

"But, hyung! How can I eat slow when the food is really GREAT?! You know how I miss Ryeowook's cooking!" He said still stuffing food in his mouth. Aigoo~ =_________= Wonder what's Kyu doing at this tme..

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I'm at the register just doing.. Well, you know.. Normal stuffs.. Hangeng is just cleaning.

The bell of the entrance rang.

 

"Goodmorning ma'am! Welcome to Super Grocery!" Geng and me both said at the sametime. She just smiled at us. Well, boss said we have to greet the customers whenever they come to the grocery. 

After she got all of the things she would buy. She walked to the counter. Wow. She.. She's pretty. Clear face, white skin, long hair, S shape body.. Wow. I'm.. Speechless. I feel my cheeks burning.

 

"Uhm, hello? You seem.. Staring at me for the last seconds." Kyuhyun! Snap back.. She's really pretty..

 

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking of something. Hi! I'm Kyuhyun!" I said and smiled.

 

"Oh. Hello! I'm HeeJin. Kim HeeJin" She said and flushed a smile on her face. Gaawwdd. Even her smile makes me melt. *fans self.

 

"Nice to meet you HeeJin!" I said and stretched out my arms. She hold it shaked it up and down. Kyaaa~ I think I'm going to die now. Her hands.. are soft.. like marshmallows. Kyaa~

 

"Uhm, Kyu." 
 

"Yea?" I looked at her.

 

"Can you hurry up a little bit? I'm kinda late." She said.

 

"Oh, mianhaeyo~ " I said and starts to wipe all the things she got. After I finished she gave the money.

 

"Nice meeting you Kyuhyun! I hope we'll see each other again!" She said and smiled. Oh, yea.. I hope we'll see each other again.

 

"I hope so.." I said and smiled at her. She left. And I'm still smiling.

 

"Yah! Stop smiling she's already gone! Back to you're senses Kyu!" Hangeng said. He totally ruin the moment. e_e

"Love at first sight eh? What about your HyeKyo?" Ugh, he's right. My HyeKyo. She's the reason that's why I'm here at the first place snap back to your senses kyu! *Mentally slaps self*

 

"Eh, you're right. Oh, Geng. Here's the lunch that you wanted." I said handing him the lunch box that Wookie made for him.

 

"Wow~ You really beg for him to make me food? Oh. Kyu! You're the best!" He said and hugged me. "How can I ever repay you?!"

 

"Stop hugging me." I said. He let go of me.

 

"Fine. Oh, did you know we're having another crew here?"

 

"Oh, chincha?! Who?"

 

" I don't know yet.. I hope it's a girl.." He said kinda frustrated.

 

"I thought you had a girlfriend? Someone named Hye.. HyeRi?" I said his eyes suddenly widened.

 

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" He said with his eyes still widened. Oh, gawd I wanna take a picture of his face. It's epic! XD

 

"You mentioned it the night when I was drunk? I guess"

 

"YOU REMEMBER?!"

 

"Yes, but not all.." I said and smirked

 

"Aigoo~ What else do you know?" Hangeng said eyeing me.

 

"That's all I know.. You saying that Hye Ri girl.. That's all I remember."

 

"Aigoo~ For all the things to remember that what you remember.. Aigoo~ Aigoo~" He said with a neck kink. I just laughed to that. Just then Leeteuk hyung entered the grocery.

 

"Morning hyung!" Me and Hangeng said.

 

"Morning~" He said showing his cheeky smile and his dimple.

 

"Hyung, why are you here?" Hangeng asked Leeteuk hyung.

 

"Don't you know what date it is?" He said and raised his eyebrow.

 

"Oh! I know now.. It's pay day right?" Hangeng said in excitement.

 

"Haha! Yeah. It's pay day alright. Here." He said and handed us some envelope.

 

"Hyung.. Are you sure this is our pay? It's kinda.. Bigger amount than you usually give me.."

 

"Yeah, hyung.. It's kinda big for a minimum worker.." I said to him.

 

"Is it big? Then give it to me if you don't want it.." He said.. Wow~ He's.. Sarcastic. 

 

"WHAT?! NO~  It's just enough.. Yea.. Just enough.." Hangeng said.

 

"Well, you guys are doing really good job around here so.. Maybe just add a little on your pay right?" We nodded.

 

"That's it! I'm gonna go now. Me and my band are gonna practice." He said and left.

 

"What are they gonna practice about?" I asked Hangeng.

 

"Eh? You know the guys that he introduce you when you came here? It's his band I think they're a dance group or something.."

 

"Oh..That..  Are they gonna join a... What do they call that? B-boy championship contest? Or something like that?"

 

"I dunno.. I don't really ask him about those questions.."

 

"Oh." I said and shrugged off.

 

 

Henry is done munching his food and cleaned his plate. We chatted about his life in the states. Hours of talking talking and stuffs. And now we're watching at the living room. We're watching some horror movie of icky thing and the three likes to watch it. I glanced at the clock it reads 6:45 pm. Kyuhyun should be here like fifteen minutes ago.. What could happen to him? I looked outside.. It's raining. =__= Eh, so that's why.. He didn't bring any umbrella today.. Maybe fetch him right? He'll be sick if he walk back home though.. Yea, yea. I'll fetch him.

 

"Hey guys! I'mma gotta go.." I said and grabbed the umbrella.

 

"Where you going?" Henry asked.

 

"Somewhere.." I said and took my shoes.

 

"Kay~ Get back soon okay?" He said still his eyes on the t.v. screen

 

"Yes." I said and ran off.

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

Sheesh! Why is it raining so hard tonight?! In the morning the sun is shining beautifully now it's a heavy disaster rain.. And I'm walking on my way back home..=3= Waeeee? My shoes are wet my clothes are wet.. *Sigh Rain is still falling on my skin.. I looked down. Suddenly the rain stops. W-wait the rain stops.. I looked up and saw a cutely looking bunny Sungmin.

 

"Why are you walking in the rain? You might catch a cold you know." He said with his worried look.

________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~ Late update.. Sorry! Been busy lately.. And in 10 days I'm going to school already. D: Anyway here's an update! Oh, yea. Kyuhyun spam for ijjimaseyo_07 hope you like it! Ü

Hope you like it! Comment and Subscribe= iheartFISHY Super Happy! Saranghaeyo my lovely readers! *Makes a heart sign