I still love you

Dangerous Friendship

"AH, FUU THAT BASTARD! HOW COME HE JUST RUN AWAY AFTER HE JUST KILLED A PERSON?!" I shook Hyekyo.

"Hyekyo?!" Her head is bleeding! ! ! ! ASDFGHJKL;LJFSKLA! Shh~ Just relax Min.. Just ger her to the nearest hospital.

*At the hospital*

I rushed her to the ER and doctors and nurses came running.

"Sir you can't come in" The nurse said. I nodded and understood and waited.

"Sir, I want you to fill up the form." The nurse handed me a paper and ballpen and I started writing what the form asked.

.

.

.

I kept walking forward and then back for few hours already. WHY ARE THEY TAKING SO LONG?! Eeef. One doctor came out of the emergency room with a gloomy face. I could sense what his about to say.

"DON'T ING TELL ME-" I yelled but then cut off.

"I'm sorry sir, but we did what we had to it's just that.."

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH! YOU DID'T DO EVERYTHING YOU HAD TO!" I yelled at him. The doctor just hung his head low. And, I could feel tears building up.

"YOU BASTARD!" I heard someone yelling at me it sounds like Hyekyo's father.

"Appa.." I bursted in tears.

"DON'T CALL ME APPA YOU SON OF A GUN!" He punched me right in my face. I deserve this. My tears kept falling as Hyekyo's father keep hitting me.

"Sir, please stop!" The doctors said. "Sir stop!" He kept punching me. "SIR!" He kicked me right in the stomach, and I fell down. Why didn't I just waited for a bit longer? I should be the one who's lying on that bed dead. Not her.

"Why should it be her?" I said softly tears kept falling form my eyes.

I stood up and sat on the bench.

"Don't you even go to her funeral! You're a disgrace!" His father said..

.

.

Even though his father said not to go at her funeral, Is till did. But not with them. I was watching them from afar. Almost everyone of them is crying. Soon, they buried her and one after another left. Lastly her parents leave. And I walked to her thombstone.

"Hey, I already miss you." I said. Tears already falling from my eyes. 

"I'm sorry... It's all my fault." I sniffed

"But, even though you can't hear me. Please remember that I still love you.." I said putting flowers on her grave and walk away.

*End of flashback

Three months later, here I am at our dorm drinking beer as usual.

-

Another day, another day that I don't want to live and be bothered. But then..

 

*Ding dong*

 

"Ohh ! we'll get it!" The couple said, you know it's kinda deppressing when you're in a dorm and you're trying to forget the lovey dovey memories of your ex and there's a couple around you doing love dovey things so you probably can't. .

 

By the way, Lee Sungmin! I know you already know me.. In the description remeber? Yea..

Oh, yeah the couple that I'm saying are guys. Yep, guys. It's Yesung and Ryeowook they even have a name for them. They call it 'Yewook' Pathetic isn't it?

 

They always do the same thing.. They feed each other.. they sleep together and almost do everything together! *Sigh 

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

So, hi! I'm Cho Kyuhyun. *Smiles and I'm finally  at the bastard's dorm ringing their doorbell. I know you all know my intention right? I wanna kill that bastard-- Which is Lee Sungmin. Why ? No apparent reason. He just took my girlfriend and later do I know she's dead and it's his fault.

"Coming~" Doesn't seem like his voice. It seemed two persons. Oh, well.

 

The door opened..

 

"Annyeong haseo!" The two said..

 

"Annyeong! Chonun Kyuhyun imnida! I'm your new dormmate.."

 

"Oh so your the new dormmate" the guy with nice voice said..

 

"Wow! He's good looking isn't he?" The guys that looked like a baby said..

 

"Come in! come in!"  They said together

 

" Oh yeah I'm Kim Jong-woon! You can call me Yesung.. And this pretty boy right here is Kim Ryeowook"

 

The guy that looked like a baby blushed when he said that. Now I get it, couples? I don't really care about same gender couples. Let them be. I'm only here for the bastard.

 

"Come on let me show you in.." The guy with good voice said.. what's his name again? Ye- something something right?

."Okay" I said and followed them and took my bags,

 

"This is your room okay?Beside Sungmin's room. Oh, Sungmin is right there." He pointed at the man drinking beer while lying on the floor. HE'S HELPLESS! HAHA. 

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

 

"This is where the kitchen is, don't worry about the food. Ryeowook is a great cook." He smiled.

"This is the living room, umm, excuse me Min" Ryeowook said skipping Sungmin.

"Min, don't you wanna say 'Hi' to our new dormmate?" Ryeowook said.

"Hi." Sungmin palinly said,

"Please understand him.. he just lost his girlfriend three months ago.." Oh I will, I will understand after I kill him!

 

"oh.. Okay.. I'll try to understand.." I said with a low voice.. and sat down on the couch..

*End

--

Hope you'll like this chapter guys! Is it short? T^T   And please comment I feel Loved when there's many comments! I don't want any silent readers.. kay? ^^

Please do comment and hit the subscribe button! Kamsamhamnida~ Saranghae~ *Makes a heart sign.