Chapter 26 Is this right?

Say it again

Chapter 26 Is this right?

 

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

Anne just finished preparing the table when the doorbell rang. She immediately went outside and open the gate after seeing her visitors on the intercom.

“Mga Ate!” Anne exclaimed and hugs her friends.

“Stop, Anne. You’re causing a scene. You know, there could be paparazzi out there waiting for you to show some of your secrets.” Stephanie said causing Anne to break the hug from them and pout.

“But I’ll just miss all of you and besides, I don’t care what secrets they may unveil because I’m already used to it.” Anne replied back.

“That’s my bunso!” Jessica said earning a big smile from Anne.

“By the way, come on. Let’s go inside. I already finished cooking and the table is already prepared.” Anne said while her friends entered the house.

“Wow, Anne! You’re a really great cook. Jaejoong oppa is really lucky to be your wife!” Marielle exclaimed upon seeing the dishes Anne prepared while the latter blushed.

“Actually, oppa is a great cook and it’s the other way around. He always cook for me since I’ve been too busy.” Anne replied back.

“Let’s stop the talking. Let’s eat already.” Shiela said after sitting on one of the chairs.

Everyone giggles but join Shiela. They catch up during the dinner and the dining room is filled with laughter and teasing. They really missed these conversations since they have been busy with work and away from one another.

When they finished eating, Christina volunteered to wash the dishes while the other girls sit on the sofa.

Jessica was looking through the channels when he spotted Jaejoong on a Japanese channel being interviewed.

“Jaejoong-san, thanks for coming to our show.” The host welcome Jaejoong with a big smile.

“I’m really honored to be invited to this program. Thank you very much and hello everyone.” Jaejoong bowed and waved after replying back.

“I can see you’re getting more handsome. Could it be you are enjoying your married life?” The host teasingly said making Jaejoong laugh.

“Why wouldn’t I? I had a beautiful and kind wife.” Jaejoong replied making Anne blushed.

“Why don’t we watch another channel?” Anne suggested feeling nervous on the flow of the interview.

“Ssh!” Anne’s friend tried to hush her.

“So how’s your married life, Jaejoong san?” The host getting curious asked.

“It still feels new for me but I feel many emotions because of my wife. She is caring, stubborn, innocent or sometimes a kid at heart, a good cook but very understanding and mature in work. I know all of you know it was an arranged marriage but I’m happy that I get married to her.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Oh my god, Anne! He’s in love with you. Look at those eyes while she describes you. You know I have been a fan of Jaejoong so many years so I know when he is in love.” Shiela exclaims but everyone hush her when the show continued.

“Are you perhaps in love with her?” The host continued.

“I think we can just continue with my new single.” Jaejoong just smiled not answering the question and divert to his promotion.

“My bad. Sorry, Jaejoong san. I just carried away. So, please share to us your new single.” The host continued the interview while Shiela turns off the tv.

“Care to explain, bunso?” Shiela asked while turning her head to Anne.

“Is that the reason why you asked for a reunion?” Stephanie asked this time.

“Why did you keep it from us? You know, we can help you.” Jessica asked.

“Since when, bunso?” Christina asked not giving Anne time to answer the first three questions.

“Are you perhaps in love with him?” Marielle asked making Anne to sigh and put her arms crossed.

“I’ll answer your question one at a time. Okay?” Anne asked while everyone nodded.

Anne first sighs before telling everyone Jaejoong’s confession last time. They already told her that she don’t know how to answer and his confession starting to bugs her so she asks for a reunion hoping she’ll help them to make the right decision.

“So, what do you feel for him?” Shiela asked.

“It never changed. Like a brother and a friend.” Anne replied.

“Are you open on falling in love with him?” Jessica asked this time.

“I don’t know. I totally hate this. I thought being a genius, I know everything but this is something I can’t find a solution.” Anne replied back and inhales deeply.

“Because Anne, your problem is not about intellectual but rather emotional.” Stephanie answered back.

“What I can give as an advise is if you’re willing to fall in love with him, give him a chance but if you’re scared to hurt him, then I guess continue your brother-sister relationship.” Marielle told Anne.

“They are right. Think deeply and listen to your heart. We trust that you can give the right decision.” Christina said.

“I love you all. Thank you for helping me. This has been bothering me for a few weeks now.” Anne replied back while everyone hugs their bunso.

When they broke the hug, they look at Anne.

“I don’t like the stares you’re giving me.” Anne said while trying to stand up and leave but Jessica and Shiela who are besides her stop her.

“So, bunso, did you and oppa kiss?” Marielle asked.

“At the wedding, right?” Anne replied.

“No, except that.” Marielle answered back.

Anne blushed as she recalls their honeymoon trip.

“You are red as a tomato so you did kiss.” Shiela teasingly said earning a slap on her left arm by Anne.

“Is it just once or more?” Shiela continued while Anne blushed more and drink water from the bottled water on the center table.

“Is he a good kisser?” Shiela continued to ask.

Anne gets the water again to drink making her friends laugh at her.

“This is not funny! Why are you asking too personal questions?” Anne replied with a pout.

“Because asking you this kind of questions make us laugh because you don’t need to answer. Your expressions and movements answer it all.” Shiela answered while holding her laughter.

“But can you share what happen with your kiss with Jaejoong? You know, we’ve been open with our past relationships.” Marielle asked.

Anne first sighs before telling everyone what happen on the Yoyogi Park. Jaejoong kiss her trying to get away from his fans.

She was about to continue but blushed really hard when she remembered her initiated kiss and how she get curious about kissing.

“So the third time is not just a smack?” Christina teased Anne but slaps her left arm.

She then told them about the long and sweet kiss they shared. She was blushing hard as she recalls it but everyone got disappointed when Anne stops.

“Why are you stopping all of a sudden?” Stephanie being disappointed said.

“The doorbell rang so the kiss stop.” Anne continued.

“Be thankful the driver arrived or you’re in trouble.” Jessica said with a giggle.

“But I think Jaejoong oppa will stop even though the driver didn’t ring the doorbell.” Anne answered back.

“You’re not sure about that but I’m 100% sure now. You must not tempt him now. He’s already in love with you.” Christina told Anne.

“Jaejoong oppa is a gentleman.” Anne replied back.

“You’re really innocent Anne.” Marielle replied with a giggle.

“Oppa kept on saying it also. But how do I know if I’m tempting or seducing him? You know, I just don’t want to be misunderstood.” Anne asked.

“You know, bunso, it depends on the guy or on the situation. You’ll get to know it when you started to get mature.” Shiela replied back with a giggle.

“Come on, Ate. Give me some tips.” Anne said while trying to convince them.

“We’ll go now. It’s already late and thank you for the food. Just remember we are here for you. No matter what will be your decision, we’ll support you. And for the tips, read articles or learn it on your own.” Shiela giggled after saying the last sentence.

“Thank you everyone but I hate all of you for the teasing.” Anne replied back.

“Remember to close and locked the door? Be safe. No need to send us off.” Christina said.

Everyone then gives her a hug before waving at them as they leave the house, locks the gate and enter their car.

Anne sighs as she thinks.

Anne’s POV:

“Is this right? No more regrets. I know this is the right decision.”

End of Anne’s POV

Author’s Note:

This is the 26th chapter.

This will be the last Chapter I created.

Though I can’t promise when, but I’ll surely update this story and finished this.

Hoping you like the six Chapters I updated and feel free to subscribe and comment 😊

Thank you for staying with me on this story though I feel like I’ve been neglecting it because of several reasons 😊

You guys are the best!

See you on the next Chapter 😊