Chapter 18 Honeymoon Part 5

Say it again

Chapter 18 Honeymoon Part 5

 

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

“Anne, wake up! Let’s tour the place.” Jaejoong wakes up Anne by shaking her lightly.

“10 minutes.” Anne said to Jaejoong while blinking her eyes and with a slightly pout.

“Ok. But 10 minutes only. No extension.” Jaejoong said while Anne just nodded and sleep again. Jaejoong just chuckles with his wife’s cute expression making her too irresistible that Jaejoong give in to her request and waited for 10 minutes.

“Anne, 10 minutes had passed. Come on, stand up and prepare now. I’ll just wait you here in the couch.” Jaejoong said while shaking lightly Anne.

“Where are we going that we have to prepare ourselves so early? We can just go by afternoon.” Anne replied back.

“So that we can enjoy the day and the places where we will go. Come on, Anne. Oppa promise you will have fun to the places where we will go.” Jaejoong replied.

“Better be oppa because I’ll surely get mad if not.” Anne answered back.

“Oppa, promise you that so prepare yourself now. I’ll just wait for you.” Jaejoong said while Anne just sighs before getting up and started preparing herself.

After some minutes, Anne finished preparing himself but still sleepy. They ride on the elevator and afterwards, ride on the car that will take them to their destination.

“Where are we going, oppa?” Anne asked while they are inside the car.

“It’s a secret but as I promised earlier, I know you’ll surely enjoy the place where we are going first.” Jaejoong assured Anne.

“Okay, oppa. I trust you so better not disappoint me.” Anne answered back while Jaejoong just smiled to her response.

After some minutes, the car stops as they arrive at their destination.

“Oppa!” Anne exclaimed when she saw where they are.

“See, I’m right you’re going to like where we are going. Let’s get off the car and enter the place. I know you’re getting excited.” Jaejoong answered while Anne just nodded with a big smile on her face.

Jaejoong first exited the car and opens the car door for Anne. Anne said “Thank you” with a smile at Jaejoong.

Anne can’t help but to smile widely after seeing the place where Jaejoong takes her.

(A/N: The place where Jaejoong takes Anne is Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5KPdiP4QL2Y/USCe7NTMQvI/AAAAAAAAESc/Z7M9WU24uo0/s1600/2013-01-03_Tokyo-Ueno+Zoo+001.JPG)

(A/N: For the information about Ueno Zoo and also to the map I used as a reference to do this Chapter, credits to these sites: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ueno_Zoo

http://www.tokyo-zoo.net/english/ueno/

http://www.tokyo-zoo.net/english/pdf/map_ueno_english.pdf

http://tokyo.digi-joho.com/ueno/ueno-zoo.html

http://dong-a-university.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-87-day-88-japan-trip-day-3-4.html)

They went to the Ueno Zoo. It is a 14.3-hectare (35-acre) zoo, managed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and located in Taito, Tokyo, Japan. It is Japan’s oldest zoo, opening on March 20, 1882. It is a five-minute walk from the Park Exit of Ueno Station, with convenient access from Tokyo’s public-transportation network. The Ueno Zoo Monorail, the first monorail in the country, connects the eastern and western parts of the ground. The zoo is in Ueno Park, a large urban park that is home to museums, a small amusement park, and other attractions.

They go through the entrance of the place after buying the tickets. They entered the place to visit the animals inside the zoo.

They first visited the pheasants and pigeons and afterwards, visited the Japanese Birds I, the Japanese animals, the deer and cranes sections of the zoo. They enjoyed their visit to those sections especially Anne who first saw the Japanese Animals and birds that she haven’t seen and can’t be seen from the zoo in Philippines as it is native to Japan.

They took pictures of the animals or them together or solo shots as they go to those parts of the zoo.

They also visited the Five-storied Pagoda and took pictures together at the place.

(A/N: The five storied pagoda in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1014/1388785555_4dc1b6f98a_b.jpg)

“Oppa, I want to see pandas. Let’s go there!” Anne excitedly said as they exited the cranes section that they last visited.

Jaejoong just chuckles as he followed Anne who is already ahead of her excited to see pandas.

(A/N: One of the pandas in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5337/9974366584_368353c314_b.jpg)

“Oppa, they are so cute! Can I take home even just one?” Anne asked Jaejoong.

“Anne, they are not domesticated so bringing them or having them as a pet is impossible. They have their own habitat. You can just visit them here again.” Jaejoong answered.

“I know oppa. It’s hard to accept that reality.” Anne answered and pout after responding.

“You’re really cute, Anne!” Jaejoong said as she pinches Anne’s cheeks.

“Ah! That hurts, oppa! Stop!” Anne shouted.

“Ok. Sorry. You’re just cute that I find it hard not to pinch your cheeks. You’re really unpredictable and like a kid that is having fun here visiting the zoo!” Jaejoong answered as he put away his hands from Anne’s cheeks.

“Oppa, I’m still young. Maybe because you’re just too old to go here.” Anne jokingly said as she runs away from Jaejoong.

“What did you say?” Jaejoong said as he started running after Anne.

“Ok. I give up, oppa. I was just kidding.” Anne said as she gets tired from running and Jaejoong already caught her as he is much faster than her.

“Ah! That hurts oppa! Let’s take pictures of the pandas.” Anne said to Jaejoong.

“That’s what you get from teasing me. I’ll pinch your cheeks again if ever you tease me again or I might just do what a man does to stop a girl from teasing.” Jaejoong replied.

“What is it that you’re saying a way to stop a girl from teasing?” Anne said as she stops from taking pictures of the pandas after hearing what Jaejoong had said.

“Do you really want to know it? There are many ways and if you want I can do it now.” Jaejoong answered as he moves his face near to Anne making the latter blush.

“Oppa, come on. Let’s take pictures together or have solo shots.” Anne said changing the subject as she tried to hide her blush while Jaejoong was laughing with Anne’s reaction.

“Oppa, it’s not funny! Come on! Let’s take pictures together!” Anne said to Jaejoong making the latter go beside her to take pictures together.

They also visited the Thai Pavilion and took pictures together at the place.

(A/N: The Thai Pavilion in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4084/5082271507_88a87a8806_b.jpg)

They continued their trip to the zoo as they visited the Japanese Birds II, Squirrels, Prairie Dogs and Monkeys. They took pictures of the said animals that can be seen on those sections of the park. They enjoyed looking at the animals especially Anne who kept on saying “They are so cute!” or “I want to take them home” making Jaejoong chuckles with her expressions.

“Oppa, the elephants are so cute! Look! They are so cute like my favorite Disney Character Dumbo!” Anne exclaimed as she looks and takes pictures of the said animal.

“Don’t tell me you wanted to have a pet as big as them?” Jaejoong teasingly asked.

“Yes, oppa. I wanted to take care of one but it’s impossible because they are just so big. But still, they are cute even though they are too big.” Anne replied still taking pictures of the said animal.

Jaejoong just chuckles before being drag by Anne to take pictures together or to have solo shots as a remembrance to this part of the zoo.

(A/N: Elephants in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t8bq6t7skkM/TvfRIY38rmI/AAAAAAAAK6g/Q4n3NI3Iqkk/s400/Ueno+Zoo+Elephants.JPG)

After visiting the Elephants section, they go to Japanese Macaque, Bears, Sacred Ibis, Otters, Owls, Eagles and Hawks. They took pictures of the said animals that can be seen on those sections of the park.

Anne can’t hide her excitement when they reach the Lion section.

(A/N: A lion in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3458/3243459653_0a6a36aac8_o.jpg)

“Oppa, the lions are so cute! They are like a big version of cats! I wanted to have one of them!” Anne exclaimed making Jaejoong surprised.

“Anne, they are wild animals and it’s not right to have them. They are dangerous and your life can be in danger if you have pets like them.” Jaejoong explained.

“Don’t worry oppa. I can take care of them and love them so that they’ll not be wild.” Anne replied.

“Anne, let’s just take pictures and I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear what you had just said earlier.” Jaejoong said as he drags Anne as they started taking pictures.

After they visited the Lion Section, they visited the Tigers Section making Anne to be more excited.


(A/N: A tiger in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yUTwJatyGcY/TvfSBUMmAfI/AAAAAAAAK6s/9h2WkSTCGac/s1600/Ueno+Zoo+Tiger.JPG)

“Look, oppa! They look like a big version of Ke Ai! Oppa, do you think Ke Ai will grow big like them?” Anne asked Jaejoong.

“Anne, Ke Ai is only a cat while a tiger is a different animal belonging only to the cat family. You’re really weird and funny Anne!” Jaejoong said while laughing.

“I know what I’m saying is not making sense. I just want to ask that stupid question to make you laugh. I’m afraid that you’re getting bored with our trip here in zoo so I’m just making you laugh.” Anne replied.

“Being with you will never make me get bored. Why wouldn’t I get bored with my wife who is cute, weird and funny and also a wife who is kid at heart? Come on. Let’s take pictures.” Jaejoong replied making Anne smile and nodded to start taking pictures.

After they finished going to the Tigers section, they visited the Gibbons, Gorillas, Dholes, Bats, the two floors for the Bird House, and the Birds. They took pictures of the said animals and enjoyed looking at them especially the wide variety of birds that they first saw for the first time or not familiar with.

As they continued walking, they pass by the Common Seals and Sea Lions Sections. They enjoyed looking at the sea creatures that they took pictures of them just like what they had done to the sections they have already visited. They both enjoyed the two sections especially Anne who kept on saying how cute the seals and sea lions are as she took pictures of them and look at them.

They continued walking as they pass by the Polar Bears Section.

(A/N: Polar Bears in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://gigihawaii.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/tokyo-zoo-polar-bears-a.jpg)

“Wow! The bears are so big and cute!” Anne exclaimed as Jaejoong watches his wife admiring the big creatures she just saw for the first time while smiling at his cute wife enjoying looking at the bears. Afterwards, they took pictures of the place together or have their solo shots and especially the bears.

They also went to the Tapirs and Capybaras before they leave the East Garden part of the zoo to go to the West Garden to look at the other animals on that area.

They arrived at the West Garden and Anne immediately drags Jaejoong to the Penguin's section.


(A/N: Penguins in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm1.staticflickr.com/133/392077048_06443bcf7d_b.jpg)

“Look oppa! The penguins are so cute! Look how cute they walk! They are so cute that I want to own one if it's only possible.” Anne exclaimed.

Jaejoong just chuckles seeing his wife feeling too happy seeing the penguins. They also took pictures of the said animal and of them.

Anne again can hide her excitement after seeing another animal that she just saw or can’t be seen on Philippines zoo. They went to the Kangaroo section.

(A/N: Kangaroos in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dSgPDRRij-g/UPoi1N9nwXI/AAAAAAAAB4E/Qw9EAEHMLxg/s1600/20130103_UenoZoo_Mammalians_02.JPG)

“Oppa, look. That kangaroo has a baby kangaroo! They are so cute! Look at that little kangaroo jumping and following I think is its mother!” Anne exclaimed sounding excited.

Jaejoong chuckles seeing this side of his wife and can’t help but to find his wife cute. They also took pictures of the kangaroos and of them.

They were about to go to another section of the zoo when a rumbling of stomach was heard by the two.

Jaejoong just giggles before he said.

“Come on, let’s eat!” Jaejoong said while Anne can’t help but to blush after her stomach made a sound.

They went on a nearby restaurant and eat together. Both of them were thankful that no one recognizes Jaejoong and they had a peaceful lunch together.

They continued their trip to the zoo and went to see the Giant Anteater, Small Mammal House, Barbary Sheep, Zebras, Pygmy Hippopotamus, Hippopotamuses and Rhinoceros.

They enjoyed looking at the animals that they took pictures of them just like what they had done to the sections they have already visited. They both enjoyed the sections especially Anne who saw familiar animals especially the tarsier she also saw when she visited zoo on the Philippines.

Anne dragged Jaejoong to the Giraffe’s Section.

(A/N: A giraffe in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3519/3308297883_d0cc80070c_b.jpg)

“Look, oppa! The giraffe is so tall and cute!” Anne exclaimed when they enter the Giraffe's section.

Jaejoong chuckles seeing his cute wife sounding excited seeing the giraffes. They didn’t forget to take pictures of the giraffes and of them.

After they finished touring the Giraffe’s Section, they visited the Okapis, Shoebill Storks, Flamingos and Ring-tailed Femurs.

Just like what they have experienced on the other sections, they enjoyed looking at the animals that they took pictures of them.

Afterwards, they went to the Crocodiles, Turtles, Snake & Frogs section. Anne can’t hide her fear of the crocodiles and snakes that she holds on Jaejoong’s arm tightly. Jaejoong was the only one who took pictures of the said animals because Anne can’t look for too long at the crocodiles and snakes so she can’t take pictures of those animals or of them together. The only animals that Anne was able to take pictures of or of them together are turtles and frogs.

“Don’t be afraid, Anne. They are on the cage so they can’t harm you.” Jaejoong assured Anne.

“But what if oppa they were able to escape the cage and attack us? Oppa, let’s go now.” Anne nervously said.

“Ok. Let’s go now. I already took pictures of them for you.” Jaejoong replied back as they leave the section.

They continued their trip and tour the other sections. They went to the Aye-ayes, Ruffled Lemurs, Porcupines, Cranes, Swans & Geese and Pelicans Sections. They took pictures of the said animals after they finished admiring or looking at the said animals.

They continued walking as they pass by the Red Pandas Section.


(A/N: A red Panda in Ueno Zoo. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8217/8302758395_53a7b9ebb5_b.jpg)

“Oppa, they are so adorable! They are as cute as the pandas earlier we saw!” Anne exclaimed after seeing a red panda.

Jaejoong chuckles seeing his cute wife sounding excited again seeing the red pandas. They didn’t forget to take pictures of the red pandas and of them.

They continued their trip to the remaining sections of the zoo. They tour the Puffins, Waterfowls and Stellar’s Sea Eagles Sections. They took pictures of the said animals after they finished touring and looking at the said animals.

After they finished touring the entire zoo, they didn’t forget to buy some souvenirs before going back to the car.

“Oppa, I’m so tired! Can we go back to the hotel?” Anne asked Jaejoong.

“We’re still going somewhere.” Jaejoong said as the car started moving to go to their destination.

“Are you sure oppa? Are you not tired?” Anne asked.

“I’m also as tired as you but the place where we are going to is a beautiful place that we will enjoy together or will make our tiredness to go away.” Jaejoong replied.

“Better make sure of that oppa or I’ll get mad at you.” Anne replied making Jaejoong to chuckles.


(A/N: Ship for the Tokyo Dinner Cruise that Jaejoong and Anne will ride to. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3274/3086146695_3ca8770211_b.jpg)

“We’re going on that ship?” Anne pointed at the ship when they went out of the car and arrived at the pier.

“Yes and will have dinner there.” Jaejoong replied.

“Let’s go oppa!” Anne excitedly said as she dragged Jaejoong.

They boarded the ship after they paid for the said dinner cruise. Anne can’t hide her excitement after seeing the beautiful view as the ship started moving. She took pictures of the sceneries they passed by but was stop by Jaejoong.

“Why oppa? The view is really amazing! Why don’t you take pictures also?” Anne asked.

“I already took some pictures but why don’t we eat dinner? We shouldn’t skip dinner and it is included on what we paid for.” Jaejoong replied.

“But oppa, I’m still not hungry.” Anne replied back.

“Then eat just a small amount. I don’t want you getting hungry in the middle of the night. Having midnight snack is a bad thing so eat dinner with me.” Jaejoong persuaded Anne.

“Since when did you become health conscious oppa? It’s really okay oppa. I’m really not hungry. You can eat dinner while I continued taking pictures.” Anne replied back.

“Anne, stop being stubborn. Remember I told your parents that I’m going to take care of you. I don’t want them to know that I’m making you skip meals. Come on. Join oppa to eat dinner.” Jaejoong continued persuading Anne.

“Ok. But I’ll just eat a small amount then we can go back to sightseeing and taking pictures, okay?” Anne agreed.

“Ok. I promise. Come on. Let’s go sit there.” Jaejoong said as he holds Anne’s hand making the latter blush at the sudden skin ship.

They seat after they choose the food they’ll eat. While eating, they were talking to one another about their trip earlier at the Ueno Zoo especially Anne who’s still happy after seeing the animals at the zoo. They also look at the window to look at the places they passed by.

When they finished eating, they continued looking at the sceneries just like the other passengers that boarded the ship. They didn’t forget to take pictures of the beautiful places they passed by. They also took pictures together as a remembrance of going to the cruise.

The cruise took about 2 hours and a half. When the cruise ended, Anne and Jaejoong met the driver that will take them back to the hotel. Anne was sleeping all throughout their ride back to the hotel tired from going to the places they went to.

It wasn’t a long trip so they arrived at the hotel. Jaejoong woke Anne up by patting her lightly. When they get out of the car, they entered the hotel and both ride on the elevator to go to their room. Even though tired and already wanted to rest already, Anne didn’t forget to take a quick shower as well as Jaejoong after Anne finished.

Jaejoong was already lying on the couch and was about to sleep when he heard Anne screams. He immediately wakes Anne up.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked after waking her up.

“Oppa, I had a nightmare. A ghost was after me on my dream and was beside me on the bed. I’m afraid, oppa.” Anne replied back with fear seen in her eyes.

“You want oppa to sing you a song so that you can go back to sleep?” Jaejoong suggested while Anne nodded.

Jaejoong sits on the edge of the bed and started singing Anne a song. Jaejoong thought that Anne was already asleep and was about to go back to the couch but he felt a tug on his shirt.

“Oppa, can you sleep beside me? I’m scared, oppa, to sleep alone in this bed. Even after hearing your voice, I can’t put myself to sleep because of that nightmare. Whenever I experienced nightmare, I can fall asleep if someone is beside me. Can you oppa?” Anne told Jaejoong.

“Are you sure about that?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, oppa. I trust you.” Anne answered back.

Seeing the fear on the eyes of his wife makes him to give in to her request. He lay beside Anne on the bed and started to sing Anne a song again. He was relieved when he felt Anne’s steady breathing. He looks at his wife as he continued singing her a song. He was surprised making him to stop from singing when Anne suddenly hugs her. He started thinking as she looks at his wife. He thinks Anne is like a child or a younger sister that he must protect that is very vulnerable to pain and fear.

After some minutes, sleepiness visited him. He closed his eyes as he hugs back his wife liking the warmth of her hug.

And that’s how their 3rd day of their honeymoon ended.

Author’s Note:

This is the 18th chapter. The ideas for this chapter just also pop out on my mind recently just like the previous Chapters so really hoping you like it.

Sorry that I just updated this story just today because I can’t update because I’m still experiencing writer’s block. And also, work is making me busy. Not only that, I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

Still don’t know when I will update because this is again the last Chapter that I created, I don’t have spare Chapters to be updated but I’ll try to update or create Chapters when I have time or when ideas for the next Chapters pop out my head.

Hoping you’ll give some comments or your thoughts on this chapter. That will really help me in creating new chapters!

Thank you to those who read this chapter :)

Thank you also @angela_psyche and @starletgurlz  for subscribing on this fic :)

This is the 3rd part and their next destination is the Yoyogi Park, Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Ginza for the 4th and last day but I don’t know if it’ll have 2 parts so hoping you’ll look forward to my next update!